X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wwwamericana
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
    After the TC has been found, then in my opinion "this" game will largely be controlled by the finder. On the other hand, the game may be much broader than many of us thought it was/is.
    Hmmmm - I always take stock in what you say, OP, and this appears to be important.
    I wish I had a better basis to understand where you are coming from.
    Thyme seems to be somewhat critical so hoping I can give it all I got.
    Keep the candle burning in the window for me.

Leave a comment:

• Old Pilot
    replied
    After the TC has been found, then in my opinion "this" game will largely be controlled by the finder. On the other hand, the game may be much broader than many of us thought it was/is.

Leave a comment:

• LurkerMike
    replied
    Haha.. there were no limits back in the 1980's...

"Super Family!"

I had not heard that term before.

I like it. I like it a lot.

Maybe I should get a "Super Dad" hat or coffee cup or the like?

Leave a comment:

• Tyke (MySon)
    replied
    #LIMITS

Si(gh)
    Sir
    Sire
    Siren

https://www.lamag.com/citythinkblog/...n-sperm-donor/

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-35262535

https://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/06/h...=linked-google

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5033425/

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/life...article617161/

Leave a comment:

• Mr hand
    replied
    Originally posted by LurkerMike View Post

And little Michelle's...

None should be much under 20 years old today and the oldest would be close to 40. That means there is no telling how many biological grandkids I might have or even great-grandkids.

Those are a lot of reasons I would have to give the chest to a museum if I were to ever find it someday. If they ever found out I fathered them all and I found the chest, there might be enough of them to start a civil war fighting over their shares. But on the plus side, that should provide a significant customer base for a museum from just all of my offspring.

Now hear's the dead ringer fellow searchers...

When I tire of searching myself, or become unable to continue doing BTOG's myself, I will revoke my anonymous donor status and summon my hoard of biological militia, sending each to search just one or two solves in each of the four search states. By doing this, not only can I supervise THOUSANDS of searches each year, but I can effectively search whole states in a grid pattern search until one of them trips over the chest.

My plans to take over the government one vote at a time are progressing right on schedule.

My newest favorite poem!!!

Thanks! I will have my crew of countless munchkins search your state last my friend!
    Pure evil genius...peg...whoa time to put down the coffee

Leave a comment:

• LurkerMike
    replied
    Originally posted by Anna Graham View Post

My god, you mean to tell me that there are hundreds if not thousand of mini mikes out there lurking, just waiting to spew their bloviated discourse on an unsuspecting public.

And little Michelle's...

None should be much under 20 years old today and the oldest would be close to 40. That means there is no telling how many biological grandkids I might have or even great-grandkids.

Those are a lot of reasons I would have to give the chest to a museum if I were to ever find it someday. If they ever found out I fathered them all and I found the chest, there might be enough of them to start a civil war fighting over their shares. But on the plus side, that should provide a significant customer base for a museum from just all of my offspring.

Now hear's the dead ringer fellow searchers...

When I tire of searching myself, or become unable to continue doing BTOG's myself, I will revoke my anonymous donor status and summon my hoard of biological militia, sending each to search just one or two solves in each of the four search states. By doing this, not only can I supervise THOUSANDS of searches each year, but I can effectively search whole states in a grid pattern search until one of them trips over the chest.

My plans to take over the government one vote at a time are progressing right on schedule.

Originally posted by Tyke (MySon) View Post

lookout lookout
    beware beware
    for when the shining sun's about
    there are little lurkers everywhere
    My newest favorite poem!!!

Thanks! I will have my crew of countless munchkins search your state last my friend!

Leave a comment:

• Tyke (MySon)
    replied
    Originally posted by JHSharp View Post

That’s a GREAT movie. No offense OP, maybe my job is just boring so that one looks exciting! The last 15 minutes or so was amazing. When it comes up ERROR then 9/13, all the way to the 1am meeting after the line by line analysis of the PO- riveting!
    well now I'm forgetting the ending to my own recommendation!

Leave a comment:

• JHSharp
    replied

That movie plot is one of the biggest yawn inducers I've ever seen. But if it floats your boat, I can't prove that you're not (if you'll pardon the expression) *well*-red.
    That’s a GREAT movie. No offense OP, maybe my job is just boring so that one looks exciting! The last 15 minutes or so was amazing. When it comes up ERROR then 9/13, all the way to the 1am meeting after the line by line analysis of the PO- riveting!

Leave a comment:

• Cowboyrocker
    replied
    Waldorf & Stetler
    Grumpy Cat
    Old Pilot

Gotte lov‘em...

Leave a comment:

• Tyke (MySon)
    replied

That movie plot is one of the biggest yawn inducers I've ever seen. But if it floats your boat, I can't prove that you're not (if you'll pardon the expression) *well*-red.
    Dude, you're such a dick online, I'm almost positive I would like you in person.

Leave a comment:

• chesttroll
    replied
    Originally posted by RahRah View Post

Did I miss something when I was gone?
    Not sure if this helps but ff makes a mention of a sub-chapter S in one of Kpro videos earlier this year.
    Edit: I found it here about the 42:50 mark https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYpYkxT0UTk
    Last edited by chesttroll; 05-19-2020, 10:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Old Pilot
    replied

Seriously dude, and don't take this as a joke -- you need to WATCH THIS (and not just the preview) to understand what's going on here. It's going to blow you away.

Leave a comment:

• Tyke (MySon)
    replied

Ole Marlon looks like he's in a tight spot.

Francis found himself in a tighter one (metaphorically speaking) when he was expecting a 90 lb leaner Brando and then this fella showed up.
    It may be titled the Heart of DARKNESS, but they only decided to shrowd old Marlon in darkness once they saw what showed up.
    And Marlon had such star power, they couldn't say no. To add insult to injury, he rewrote most of the script against everyone's will.
    Years ago I saw this hilarious on site footage where a young Copola sat with a bewildered look on his face beside Brando as he went through
    and changed the sp line by line. hahaha, that man. gotta love his brass.
    found it!

https://youtu.be/_Mt8c67lkMM?t=215

Leave a comment:

• RahRah
    replied
    Originally posted by Quest View Post

With Forrests comment about treasure ownership tied to Subchapter S the logical translation of the phrase "will have earned it" is capital gains.
    Did I miss something when I was gone?

Leave a comment:

• Tyke (MySon)
    replied
    Originally posted by RahRah View Post

The only thing one needs to understand is how Fenn uses the words he does. There isn't a "type" other than being persistent and trying another angle when what you figured out wasn't quite right. There are confirmations, but there are also various ways to understand what he wrote....that's the difficulty; but as he said, it's not impossible.
    this may sound silly, but in many of the places i've searched over and over and over,
    as i've looked in these spots, and then watched the awesome video SunshineSniffer put out
    with all the pics of TC, I've said to myself -- Nah, THAT gorgeous thing can't be HERE ...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X