No announcement yet.

THIS IS FORREST'S GAME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much longer do you think FORREST'S GAME will still be FORREST'S GAME, before becoming FINDER'S GAME?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
      How much longer do you think FORREST'S GAME will still be FORREST'S GAME, before becoming FINDER'S GAME?
      Not sure if we'll know for sure until the Retriever enters the (big) picture.

Like WWWH.

Peace,
      Orion

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
        180 days

Comment

Originally posted by Quest View Post

Evidently you dont understand. Does a foreman do work ? Does president, vice presidents, secretaries and treasurers do work ? There are many levels in business. And some people do prefer working directly with the land and animals. Nothing wrong with that in my book. The freedom to do as one wishes is the goal.
          With a dog named BIP (Built In Profit).
          I love animals. Cardinals are my favorite. If I could be one of them I could flap my little bird feathers and fly anywhere I want.

Comment

7 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by Outkast Searcher View Post

No hint, but pretty sure you have the wrong company.
              Parable of the field:
              "The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field."

Comment

Lucas trucked it over after he got to the field

Comment

Originally posted by Outkast Searcher View Post

No hint, but pretty sure you have the wrong company.
                  It's "Self One Horse and Cattle Company." And It's Too Far To Walk. What else do I need but some horses and Cattle these days? Maybe a garden too.

Comment

In my opinion, yes ! Who better to work the Land And Cattle company. Did I just give away a hint ?
                    I think the prerequisite is you have the spirit of the cowboy in you and one who is brave enough to walk the land on their own. Thank God I have the spirit and family history of ranching/farming in my blood. Giddy up cowboy! I don't think I've matured much past the day this photo was taken, just a kid that resides in body of an older man. Maybe the finder Forrest has in mind has the spirit of a child.

Cowboy

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerMike View Post
                      Would Forrest Fenn consider a Redneck from Texas (or Georgia) with 12 kids (more or less) and a pickup truck (or their wife's minivan as the case may be) to be worthy of finding his chest?
                      Do the kids all fit in the minivan?

Comment

Originally posted by CRM114 View Post

Do the kids all fit in the minivan?
                        I doubt it, but I don't know anything for sure. In the 80's I was a genetic donor over the span of 10 years, give or take. So there is the potential I fathered a couple of thousand, but more likely around a couple hundred.

"Be fruitful and multiply." -check

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerMike View Post

I doubt it, but I don't know anything for sure. In the 80's I was a genetic donor over the span of 10 years, give or take. So there is the potential I fathered a couple of thousand, but more likely around a couple hundred.

"Be fruitful and multiply." -check
                          My god, you mean to tell me that there are hundreds if not thousand of mini mikes out there lurking, just waiting to spew their bloviated discourse on an unsuspecting public.

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
                          --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

Originally posted by Anna Graham View Post

My god, you mean to tell me that there are hundreds if not thousand of mini mikes out there lurking, just waiting to spew their bloviated discourse on an unsuspecting public.

lookout lookout
                            beware beware
                            for when the shining sun's about
                            there are little lurkers everywhere

(i saw two just a few days ago ...)
                            Last edited by Tyke (MySon); 05-19-2020, 11:22 AM.

Comment

So what is holding back this twin of Forrest's spirit ?
                              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crack_cocaine because you asked.

Comment

Not no more

Comment

Working...
                                X