No announcement yet.

THIS IS FORREST'S GAME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you can reveal the treasure has been found without being known. LLC. Personally I'd hire a trusted friend to do the circuit/ circus and tell the story.

Comment

Originally posted by Quest View Post

Your basing your assumption that the spirit Forrest is looking to live on is finite in definition. Let's say the adventurous part of his spirit is what is most important. Well there is more to any person than loving adventure. How about monetarily successful ? I dont think this is a requirement as he is looking to give that opportunity to the finder. And wasn't Forrest a finder himself before he became successful in business . Forrest has said there is something for the finder that tells more about the story. We will just have to wait and see what that is. Forrest believes he thought of everything.
      Forrest said he "tried to think of everything." Good luck in solving and searching.

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post

Expanding on your angle, it is almost a certainty that the person who eventually solves the clues and successfully retrieves the treasure will have invested far more hours doing so than Forrest did crafting the poem, hiding the treasure, consulting with lawyers, researching applicable laws, etc. The winner will have earned it... and the right to share as much or as little info with the searcher community as they choose.
        It feels like that sometimes. And getting older makes the arduous path seem more and more arduous. Does my angle seem rakish to y'all?

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post
          It still requires the cooperation of the finder, something Forrest can't guarantee. No doubt there are folks who want to stay 100% off the grid; statistically, probably not the type of person who will figure it all out, but Forrest at least recognized the possibility.
          That much publicity/complication doesn't appear very pleasant/attractive to me.

Comment

I predict that the finder’s identity will never be known.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

It feels like that sometimes. And getting older makes the arduous path seem more and more arduous. Does my angle seem rakish to y'all?
              You really should cock that hat a bit more, stand tall, and wipe that silly grin off your face. Other than that, no not at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
                you can reveal the treasure has been found without being known. LLC. Personally I'd hire a trusted friend to do the circuit/ circus and tell the story.
                I'm available, price negotiable.

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerMike View Post

I'm available, price negotiable.
                  Even if it involves fez hats and mini go carts ? Lol

Comment

The subchapter s could have others properties put in it. Such as a wealthy friend could have placed a business in it. Believe it or not some people do have such investments . Heck Trump has 500 LLC's

Comment

Forrests game is a fun one !

Comment

Originally posted by Lolami
                        "I want sweaty bodies out there looking for my treasure -- they just have to find the clues."

If you're willing to work for it, then you can find it. The type of person who finds it will most likely be some kind of monster, imo. It becomes your game once you find it. Good Luck
                        Sweaty bodies smell - hope they don't forget to use their roll-on.

Comment

Working...
                        X