No announcement yet.

Arbitrary Reflections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Much love and prayers to you and your daughter Duster.

Comment

• Many blessings and thanks to all who prayed. We are finally home and she is resting.

Comment

• which is cooler?
        Kevin Hart and Robert Irwin on Jimmy Fallon:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0360.JPG
Views:	184
Size:	136.4 KB
ID:	184227Or this one in my old backyard:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0361.JPG
Views:	201
Size:	987.6 KB
ID:	184228
        "To be wrong for someone you have to be right for someone else."

Comment

• Originally posted by Duster View Post
          Many blessings and thanks to all who prayed. We are finally home and she is resting.
          Great to hear!

Comment

• Originally posted by Duster View Post
            Many blessings and thanks to all who prayed. We are finally home and she is resting.
            Amazing news!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Old blue View Post

All the time
              . . . So we don't need to try to understand. Whatever happens is part of the GOOD plan: suffering, tragic accidents, injury, disease, heartbreak, violence, etc. . . . So we should ASK for these good things.
              And if merely ASKING doesn't work, then PRAYING and Tithing should be done more often and to a larger degree. Yup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

. . . So we don't need to try to understand. Whatever happens is part of the GOOD plan: suffering, tragic accidents, injury, disease, heartbreak, violence, etc. . . . So we should ASK for these good things.
                And if merely ASKING doesn't work, then PRAYING and Tithing should be done more often and to a larger degree. Yup.
                Bad things happen to good people just the same as good things happen for bad people God helps those that help themselves

Comment

• Originally posted by willynilly
                  Exactly right we have to be able to recognize our blessings before we can count them

Comment

• Maybe we should be thinking about time & space....
                    Time travel and space exploration perhaps.

Comment

• Originally posted by HHHH
                      I woke at 3:13 a.m. Coincidence? My mind is reeling.
                      Hopefully reeling in. My mind does that mornings of a real “road” fishing trip!

That phrase reminded me- when I’m really tired I do those “fall asleep/instantly wake up” things. What jerks me awake in those moments is a hook set! I’ll see in my mind a float going under, line going taut, or fly getting slurped! And I jerk awake to “set the hook!” Ha.
                      Last edited by JHSharp; 08-01-2020, 01:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
                        Maybe we should be thinking about time & space....
                        Time travel and space exploration perhaps.
                        Exploration, perhaps time & space are conquered with a really really strong vacuum.. cleaner. Like a Dyson but cheaper and stronger, so to speak.
                        Maybe just maybe if we looked at the really big picture the frame would disappear?
                        Miles up in the air he flew, He just murmured, Toodle-oo!

Comment

• Originally posted by HHHH
                          I woke at 3:13 a.m. Coincidence? My mind is reeling.
                          Something fishy going on here.
                          Hope you land the big one.
                          Then you can have it mounted - spread out and displayed on the wall for all to see.
                          You will definitely own the bragging rights....

Comment

• Originally posted by Castellaw1685 View Post

Exploration, perhaps time & space are conquered with a really really strong vacuum.. cleaner. Like a Dyson but cheaper and stronger, so to speak.
                            Maybe just maybe if we looked at the really big picture the frame would disappear?
                            My BIG PICTURE does not have a frame.

Comment

• Talking of frames. I love this story. Although Mr Fenn took this on the chin, like a gent, I bet the businessman brain lost two night sleep though lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kRsq6OEZLw

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Hopper View Post
                                Talking of frames. I love this story. Although Mr Fenn took this on the chin, like a gent, I bet the businessman brain lost two night sleep though lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kRsq6OEZLw
                                Wonderful words of wisdom.
                                PR - you reap what you sow.
                                And ya know, frames can make all the difference sometimes in how you view the picture.

Comment

Working...
                                X