No announcement yet.

Arbitrary Reflections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like the chiefs so I'll bet 13 on the 49rs...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200120-000512_Photo Overlays.jpg Views:	72 Size:	674.3 KB ID:	139211

....money well spent.
    Last edited by Castellaw1685; 02-03-2020, 04:36 AM.
    Miles up in the air he flew, He just murmured, Toodle-oo!
    Righty-O!

Comment

• A great man once said, “There’s really no secret for success. I hope it will open eyes for people. They don’t have to follow my recipe but this is what works for me.”
      Perhaps there are many roads to Success.
      Follow your road.

Comment

• I got the blues.....
        ever think about quitting?

Comment

• Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
          I got the blues.....
          I see no reasons to quit. Just do the best and if it happens then it was meant to be.

Comment

I got the blues.....
            Sorry, you're not aloud to quit little friend, you keep the morale up around here. But I'll play play you a song to lift your spirits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dMIMJqDq0s
            Last edited by lowkey; 02-03-2020, 11:38 PM.

Comment

• LowKey - thank ya for the words of encouragement.
              Just sometimes, things can really get ya down.
              Winter has me buried in the mud and I yearn for some fresh air and sunshine.

PS - I knew Jeremiah.

Comment

• This is off-subject but was reading the news the morning while sipping my New Mexico Pinon coffee.
                Found it interesting and a bit disturbing.
                https://fox4kc.com/2020/02/04/firefl...ificial-light/

Haven't thot much about light pollution, have you?
                I have fond memories of catching lightening bugs on hot summer nights.
                Looking at it from the bug's perspective, now that's a different story.

This is awesome coffee - give it a try sometime:

Click image for larger version

Name:	pinon coffee.jpeg
Views:	331
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	139451

Comment

• The lower case Omega looks much like a 'w' symbol,
                  of which there are 3 at the location of Clue 1:

UPPER / LOWER CASE OMEGA:
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	Lower Case Omega.PNG Views:	0 Size:	2.3 KB ID:	139517
                  /.: wwwH = omega, omega, omega, OMEGA

RE: Mirror Images, if we FLIP the omega, she makes room to receive her X,
                  a symbolic merging of the masculine and feminine.
                  Is this how / where we make the lines cross, so that X marks the spot?

Click image for larger version  Name:	X Marks The Omega.PNG Views:	0 Size:	15.2 KB ID:	139518

Digging Deeper with The Cross: Thor claimed it first ...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Latin Cross.PNG Views:	0 Size:	25.3 KB ID:	139519

A Place to Pillow Down ...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Kashubian Omega Cross.PNG Views:	0 Size:	84.7 KB ID:	139520
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	Omega Headrest.PNG Views:	0 Size:	51.8 KB ID:	139521

Comment

• Here's a "what if."

What if years before, he had intended to hide the TC in a special place, even discussed it with a friend. That is, when he thought he was gonna die.
                    But then he didn't. And time passed. And he aged. Then when he was 79 or 80, he decided it was time to act - to follow thru with his plan.
                    Problem was, he was now too old to follow the original plan and his old friend, whom he had confided in, had passed on so there was no one to discuss an alternative plan with.
                    Forrest had to make some modifications to this fantastic scheme of his.
                    He wanted to be near "his special place" but he could no longer make the trip.
                    Why? Because it was Too Far To Walk.
                    So what did he do?
                    Well, that is the rest of the story.
                    Last edited by wwwamericana; 02-05-2020, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Here's a "what if."

What if years before, he had intended to hide the TC in a special place, even discussed it with a friend. That is, when he thought he was gonna die.
                      But then he didn't. And time passed. And he aged. Then when he was 79 or 80, he decided it was time to act - to follow thru with his plan.
                      Problem was, he was now too old to follow the original plan and his old friend, whom he had confided in, had passed on so there was no one to discuss an alternative plan with.
                      Forrest had to make some modifications to this fantastic scheme of his.
                      He wanted to be near "his special place" but he could no longer make the trip.
                      Why? Because it was Too Far To Walk.
                      So what did he do?
                      Well, that is the rest of the story.
                      There is a friend in play and Forrest said he was within 200' of treasure location.

Comment

• I LOVE A PARADE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post
                          At the end of the path you should know, right? Focus needs direction plus X... and a base... it‘s like wwwh plus tiitcd to pibthoB... that should be the same... base, direction... X! This is a scavenger hunt at its best isn‘t it? Or is it math? Or... navigation? Or... all of that?

I guess the finder will have to be a pirate, a dying man, a child, an indian warrior, a philosoph... all at the same time! It‘s got to come with the best mix of feelings as well... sadness, anxiety, thoughts of happy times, remembering the past, reliving special events, lonesome moments, sitting on a tree stump, the chopped trees of your life all around you, watching a waning moon getting tired, but knowing he‘s going in endless circles, tidbits of what the future will be like, smiles, shivers, a huge cake and its ingredients are feelings, chances taken and missed!

The cake is your area, the ingredients are focal points, the end is a whole state.... a state of mind!
                          I think we've seen enough back-pedalling to last us for a long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ORION View Post

There is a difference between warriors and bureaucrats.

Peace,
                            O.
                            True . . . but without "teeth" (i.e., hardware/warriors), bureaucratic "animals" (i.e., hogs) would be less aggressive. And who sheds the blood? Who loses their son/daughter? Not many senators.

Comment

The number 222 is a spiritual number with deep meaning.
                              Today is 02022020.
                              It is a special day.
                              To "special" people, maybe.

On the other hand, every day should be thought of as "special", as it's always the newest one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

To "special" people, maybe.

On the other hand, every day should be thought of as "special", as it's always the newest one.
                                For my "special" friend OP
                                https://youtu.be/_KClpLzFftU

Your words always ring true.

Comment

Working...
                                X