No announcement yet.

Arbitrary Reflections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This could be a story of Americana itself snapshots through our history like it or not the good the bad and.. the ones you shouldn't fight, for they hadn't much to lose, but that's just on the surface. It is also a work of art and you must know the artist to really know the message in the poem and on the landscape. A personal relation as seen through one man's experience fighting for and sometimes with our treasured land the treasures and pitfalls to be explored appreciated sometimes laughed at sometimes brought to tears over. Always to be related to and learned from.

This reflection is becoming less arbitrary, so I'll end the rainbow~railroad here and start a new thread. Thanks froggy one
    Last edited by Castellaw1685; 07-06-2020, 08:25 PM.
    Miles up in the air he flew, He just murmured, Toodle-oo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Castellaw1685 View Post
      This could be a story of Americana itself snapshots through our history like it or not the good the bad and.. the ones you shouldn't fight, for they hadn't much to lose, but that's just on the surface. It is also a work of art and you must know the artist to really know the message in the poem and on the landscape. A personal relation as seen through one man's experience fighting for and sometimes with our treasured land the treasures and pitfalls to be explored appreciated sometimes laughed at sometimes brought to tears over. Always to be related to and learned from.

This reflection is becoming less arbitrary, so I'll end the rainbow~railroad here and start a new thread. Thanks froggy one
      I hear the whistle blowing. You got room for me on your train?

Comment

• I’ve been following the tale but didn’t see anything poisonous. The drive-in looks good though!

Comment

• Oh dear........
          it's almost midnight.
          Gotta run.
          https://youtu.be/BpL57S-0gLE

Comment

• Time to fess up y'all;
            I found the treasure.
            I made a video of it.
            Sit back and enjoy.
            BOTG and my head in the clouds!!!!
            https://youtu.be/6f0T6UV-HiI

Comment

• Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
              Time to fess up y'all;
              I found the treasure.
              I made a video of it.
              Sit back and enjoy.
              I'd be cool with that treasure any day.

Comment

• Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
                Time to fess up y'all;
                I found the treasure.
                I made a video of it.
                Sit back and enjoy.

Comment

•  
                  "I once sent a dozen of my friends a telegram saying 'flee at once - all is discovered.' They all left town immediately." ~ Mark Twain

Comment

• I repeat,

Comment

• I have no proof just my guess 22

Comment

• Looks like everyone is staking out their claim right now.
                        Wonder who is gonna bring home the Gold?
                        Just a lot of silver threads among the gold as they say.....

Comment

• arbitrary reflection here- I dropped a lil thread in the mail yesterday. One thin white object (glutton free). One small blue-lined object. Made in June. Must not get wet. One smaller bluish object. Made in July. Needs water to work. Put 3 stamps on it and just wrote “The Blaze” and then wrote just below “you’ll figure it out” as the destination address. I’m guessing it will arrive Sabado.

Comment

• I do believe this may be the lull before the storm.
                            Makes me sleepy.
                            All hell is gonna bust loose one of these days, dontcha think Chasers?
                            I'm sitting good tho under that leaf.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy Mootmann

Finding "The Blaze" in three days is a great start...
                              Three days? I thought he meant it will arrive on Saturn. It may take him a a while to get way out there!
                              Perhaps I shouldn't assume 'man'. Maybe Xi or hir or "they" or one of those other pronouns of the day.
                              I am female but my treasure locations are male, head of household. I make no apologies for it.

Comment

• The best clue about fight club is that you can’t talk about fight club.

khan The best clue about blaze club is that there are hundreds of blazes in the Rockies and that’s how you know it’s the right one. If you find a tetrahedron blaze it can’t be the right one. If you find a lone blazer it can’t be the right one. I found the best one in Taos, not quite halfway down the main drag. I’ve been hanging around khan from the sound of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X