No announcement yet.

Arbitrary Reflections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The eyes are smiling, too! The reason? Hm... the photographer? The new short sleeve button down shirt? A funny thought about desperate searchers? Who knows... however... Good shot!
    Last edited by Cowboyrocker; 07-05-2020, 04:23 PM.
    „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
    G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

• My gut says he's just waiting for someone to ring a bell or say cheese then he'll smile.. works on me anyway.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200705-163412_Google.jpg Views:	0 Size:	253.5 KB ID:	174122
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200705-163817_Google.jpg Views:	0 Size:	245.3 KB ID:	174121

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200705-164148_Google.jpg Views:	0 Size:	190.8 KB ID:	174120

Love that fellow..
      Last edited by Castellaw1685; 07-05-2020, 04:53 PM.
      Miles up in the air he flew, He just murmured, Toodle-oo!

Comment

• that is a great pic of f.

Comment

• Someone stole my cheese.....

Comment

• https://youtu.be/jKU74Uns9_0

Comment

• Not to worry we'll keep an eye out forum..
              Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200705-192217_Google.jpg Views:	0 Size:	253.4 KB ID:	174156
              https://youtu.be/TLV4_xaYynY

Comment

• Originally posted by Castellaw1685 View Post
                Not to worry we'll keep an eye out forum..
                Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20200705-192217_Google.jpg Views:	0 Size:	253.4 KB ID:	174156
                https://youtu.be/TLV4_xaYynY

Ring the bell if someone approaches.....

Comment

• A Great Man, A Great Story, A Great Legacy...

His big smile tells us nothing, but also everything...

That pic is a keeper and I think that’s just what I will do,

Thanks, America

Comment

• Looks like there are only what- 10 or 11 hours left in the moonlight madness sale? The clock tower said 6:20 or 4:35. It all adds up, the rea DEAl is 39. What if it brushes right past? After that, we’ll be running on faith for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by JHSharp View Post
                      Looks like there are only what- 10 or 11 hours left in the moonlight madness sale? The clock tower said 6:20 or 4:35. It all adds up, the rea DEAl is 39. What if it brushes right past? After that, we’ll be running on faith for sure.
                      Don't underestimate the power of Faith.
                      If you truly believe you can, you will.
                      Just might not go the way you thot it should.
                      Swing high my friends.

Comment

• wwwamericana good advice. Funny, they call a high swing a tomahawk!

Comment

• Here's to high swinging. Kinda like being on one of those very high swings in front at the drive-in movies just trying to see how high you can go.

Comment

• Evidenced by any Titleist, a high swing out of a rough cut may produce a smile and add a highlight to a perfect set of dimples.
                            Last edited by Strawshadow; 07-06-2020, 02:15 PM.

Comment

• This will sound like tout,
                              but I'll offer a theory,
                              and work my way out.
                              It looks like a rock or a hunk of Cheese, just pull up a chair and lend an ear, please.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200704_220341.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.44 MB ID:	174346

I'll start at the end an chew my way out, if this were a fight, 'was a bear~knuckle bout..

Grin(d)stone, yell(ow) rock, a key,
                              an ind(ulge)nce though a little moldy...

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200705_072741.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.15 MB ID:	174348
                              Let the truth be told, it's an artists pallet,

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200704_122346.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.74 MB ID:	174349
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	20200705_072631.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.85 MB ID:	174347
                              both new, and very old, hard as a mallet.

The lure at nine, or is it three?
                              Mar(vel) the door and say cheese

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200705_112310.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.03 MB ID:	174350

A bite out of the Rockies and the woods.
                              Brave's stone, a vel? or a hood?
                              It looked alone in there, a drain, a U shaped meadow. The only stone around yellow, then at 1.. in shadow..

https://youtu.be/-tJYN-eG1zk
                              Last edited by Castellaw1685; 07-06-2020, 02:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JHSharp View Post
                                Looks like there are only what- 10 or 11 hours left in the moonlight madness sale? The clock tower said 6:20 or 4:35. It all adds up, the rea DEAl is 39. What if it brushes right past? After that, we’ll be running on faith for sure.
                                Long live the queen

Comment

Working...
                                X