Arbitrary Reflections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BiggishShoes View Post

Had my scooter stolen yesterday, it was the only thing i had apart from the poem. I don't even have food.
    I can feel another breakdown coming, it's back to the streets, i'm not strong enough to go through it all again, the chase was all i had, and unbeknown to everyone on here you were the only friends i had.
    I'm sorry BiggishShoes, if you need help please PM someone, or me! Where was it stolen from?

Comment

• Biggish! This sounds like a deep hole! Let us help, please! That‘s what friends are for, digital or virtual friends included!

Like JHSharp said... pm me or let us know!
      „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
      G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

• Thanks for the kind words, i just wanted someone to know.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, i just wanted someone to know.
          that sucks hang in there big!

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, i just wanted someone to know.
            Please understand you’re not alone. We all want to help.

Comment

Had my scooter stolen yesterday, it was the only thing i had apart from the poem. I don't even have food.
              I can feel another breakdown coming, it's back to the streets, i'm not strong enough to go through it all again, the chase was all i had, and unbeknown to everyone on here you were the only friends i had.
              Hey Big,
              i've been there myself, PM me, let me know how I can help.

Comment

• Thanks a lot guys, i'm not sure how anyone can help, aside from sending me large amounts of cash, a new bike, some food vouchers, a plane ticket to New Mexico and a full frontal lobotomy.

I feel a bit embarrassed for mentioning it, worse things happen at sea and all that.

having my bike stolen has cost me my job, i used it for food delivery, maybe i can turn it into a positive, there's lots of farm work across the UK right now, maybe i should go and do that, go on an adventure, there's lots of bad memories around here for me anyway having spent a few years on the street, i could do with a fresh start.

anyway that's enough about me, thanks for listening

Comment

• BiggishShoes
                  I’m sure you’re familiar with this group, but I always thought this would be fun: https://wwoof.org.uk

Comment

• I have always thot that Life was a Symphony.
                    Gonna coin a new phrase as Forrest would say.....

"If you always march to the beat of your own drum, you will fail to hear the music of the band."

Dedicated to our friend - Biggish Shoes.

Comment

• Final Suspects-

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200521-130434_Instagram.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	861.7 KB
ID:	158078

Miles up in the air he flew, He just murmured, Toodle-oo!
                      Righty-O!

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200522-001313_Chrome.jpg Views:	0 Size:	231.3 KB ID:	158128
                        Nasa got nothing..
                        Last edited by Castellaw1685; 05-22-2020, 01:26 AM.
                        Righty-O!

Comment

• Hey Gang. I need to get serious for a minute.

I heard the news earlier today that one of the more intense and vocal treasure hunters has recently stepped out of the Chase.
                          I know we lost Pastor Fuzz a few months back and I haven't seen or heard from him since.

Well, now Pastor Matt (Leangolie Davidson) Tarr has announced he's resigning as well.
                          I know it may sound tacky, but this man was a true searcher if ever one was.
                          I don't know if it's a lapse of faith or what's going on, but Pastor Tarr truly gave it his all.

For those of you who are religious, please remember Matt in your prayers.
                          For those of you who don't know him, his work has been near boundless.
                          You can hear his, sure pitchy, but utterly devoted affirmations below.
                          No matter what your faith or beliefs, hard work is hard work, and I just felt the need
                          to pay him some homage.

God bless.

Tyke

https://cloister.org/search/ownerost-17-36995

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200522-081045_Chrome.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	527.4 KB
ID:	158148

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200522-081244_Google.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	381.0 KB
ID:	158147
                            Righty-O!

Comment

Thanks a lot guys, i'm not sure how anyone can help, aside from sending me large amounts of cash, a new bike, some food vouchers, a plane ticket to New Mexico and a full frontal lobotomy.

I feel a bit embarrassed for mentioning it, worse things happen at sea and all that.

having my bike stolen has cost me my job, i used it for food delivery, maybe i can turn it into a positive, there's lots of farm work across the UK right now, maybe i should go and do that, go on an adventure, there's lots of bad memories around here for me anyway having spent a few years on the street, i could do with a fresh start.

anyway that's enough about me, thanks for listening
                              Mr. Big-- I can help. Try private messaging me. If nothing else I can help with the frontal lobotomy.
                              1f

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post

Mr. Big-- I can help. Try private messaging me. If nothing else I can help with the frontal lobotomy.
                                1f
                                Will do Sherif

Click image for larger version  Name:	aNpCPBLz_400x400.jpg Views:	0 Size:	23.6 KB ID:	158185
                                Last edited by BiggishShoes; 05-22-2020, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X