Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i still think a trailer hitch diving board is a good idea

Comment

• Me oh my - where do y'all come up with some of them things ya post on the forum?
      I've been scratching my head so long, I ain't got no hare left -
      And I'm turning a whiter shade of pale....green.
      Last edited by wwwamericana; 05-20-2020, 12:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr hand View Post
        i still think a trailer hitch diving board is a good idea
        REDNEKS LAST WORDS -- HEY, WATCH THIS ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyke (MySon) View Post

REDNEKS LAST WORDS -- HEY, WATCH THIS ...
          Good one!

Comment

• I can tell you right now the hardest thing to do in this Chase is to scrap your location and try to begin it again. Am I alone in this thought?

Comment

• Originally posted by Moody Chameleon View Post
              I can tell you right now the hardest thing to do in this Chase is to scrap your location and try to begin it again. Am I alone in this thought?
              Been there done that. One of the toughest things to do is to let go of all your previous thoughts about what you know or even think you know and start fresh.

Comment

• As Mr. Bell would say.....
                "When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."
                My God tho, there sure is alot of them there doors here.

Comment

• I do believe this is one giant jigsaw puzzle that we are working
                  and Forrest has the last piece in his pocket.
                  I think he is grinning.

Comment

• Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
                    I do believe this is one giant jigsaw puzzle that we are working
                    I think he is grinning.
                    I have asked him if he took it home with him before...he didnt answer...totally rotten thing to do tho...u c that pic where his grannny has him by the ear mmhmmm

Comment

I can tell you right now the hardest thing to do in this Chase is to scrap your location and try to begin it again. Am I alone in this thought?
                      I published my incorrect solution in it's entirety last year. Turns out it was the best move I've made yet because it helped my brain release the old solve and starting writing a new one from scratch.

Comment

• under the right conditions wind might affect it, it's probably already wet ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	bewilderment 6.gif
Views:	131
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	157972Click image for larger version

Name:	bewilderment 1.gif
Views:	158
Size:	438.8 KB
ID:	157971Click image for larger version

Name:	bewilderment 3.gif
Views:	133
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	157974Click image for larger version

Name:	bewilderment 4.gif
Views:	130
Size:	880.9 KB
ID:	157973Click image for larger version

Name:	bewilderment 7.gif
Views:	136
Size:	7.85 MB
ID:	157976
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
                          I do believe this is one giant jigsaw puzzle that we are working
                          I think he is grinning.
                          Well I'm glad he thinks this is all funny....

Comment

Well I'm glad he thinks this is all funny....
                            Had my scooter stolen yesterday, it was the only thing i had apart from the poem. I don't even have food.
                            I can feel another breakdown coming, it's back to the streets, i'm not strong enough to go through it all again, the chase was all i had, and unbeknown to everyone on here you were the only friends i had.

Comment

• Originally posted by BiggishShoes View Post

Had my scooter stolen yesterday, it was the only thing i had apart from the poem. I don't even have food.
                              I can feel another breakdown coming, it's back to the streets, i'm not strong enough to go through it all again, the chase was all i had, and unbeknown to everyone on here you were the only friends i had.
                              That's terrible, I'm sorry to hear that. People are here for you. Please let us know if we can help in any way.

Comment

• Originally posted by BiggishShoes View Post

That's horrible!

Comment

Working...
                                X