Arbitrary Reflections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by willynilly
    Sorry for the loss of Prickles, Rip little hedgehog. Hedgehogs are some of the cutest little things on this planet, but I might be biased.
    Thank you.

O.

Comment

• https://gephardtdaily.com/national-i...at-substitute/

Comment

• "...Creating a more sustainable protein source attracted $80 million in funding last month from Microsoft billionaire Bill Gates’ Breakthrough Energy Ventures fund and Generation Investment Management, a venture capital company chaired by former Vice President Al Gore..."

No thank you.

Peace,
        O.

Comment

• Originally posted by willynilly
          Is this what the tp hogs have been doing with all their extra tp?! Geniuses
          Such a gross display of wealth. And exploiting those poor cats in the process. It's not about the cats:

"Look at me! Look at me! I have soooooo much toilet paper, I let my cats use rolls of it for playthings!'

Disgusting! Not as bad as those ridiculous celebrity outreach videos where they are updating and singing on social media in efforts to stay in the public eye. So desperate for attention.

Just kidding! (about the cats, not the "celebrities"). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bcjF2H_FVo

Peace,
          O.
          Last edited by ORION; 04-08-2020, 06:39 AM.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	20200408_214235.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	151578
            Miles up in the air he flew, He just murmured, Toodle-oo!

Comment

• Getting harder to stay afloat......
              even on my lily pad.
              Last edited by wwwamericana; 04-08-2020, 11:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
                Getting harder to stay afloat......
                even on my lilypad.
                saw this and thought of you www, maybe he might be a distant relative? Check out those waves!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Misconstrued View Post

saw this and thought of you www, maybe he might be a distant relative? Check out those waves!!!
                  Thoughtful of you.
                  That's what you call the "trill of the chase."

Comment

• Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post

Thoughtful of you.
                    That's what you call the "trill of the chase."
                    I had to look that word up (not the brightest crayon in the box). You hit the nail on the head. That is so cool

Comment

• Upon the stump I now do sit,
                      pondering thoughts of where I went;
                      tomorrow beckons a wondrous call,
                      adventures ahead for one and all.

Blessings y'all for a safe and joyous Easter -
                      remember the sun rises anew every day.

Comment

• I saw this quote on the hospital bridge to garage, and I just liked it, I guess....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200409-085101_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	564.7 KB
ID:	151688

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Saint Corona.PNG
Views:	294
Size:	239.6 KB
ID:	151756

Comment

• God I love it when I hear a Chaser call in breathing hard, yelling, just overflowing with excitement. THIS is (at least part) what Mr. Fenn had in mind when he created The Chase. Where else can you buy this kind of excitement??? This guy reminds me of another I know. I see him sometimes when I look in the mirror. https://youtu.be/DgbQPZkPtKc?t=4275

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyke (MySon) View Post
                              This guy reminds me of another I know. I see him sometimes when I look in the mirror. https://youtu.be/DgbQPZkPtKc?t=4275
                              Thoroughly enjoyed that segment. Someone's fired up! I think it might be contagious.
                              Last edited by Cold_Well; 04-10-2020, 06:14 PM.
                              "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Comment

• [QUOTE=wwwamericana;n137245]Just thot there might be a need to have a place for all to reflect a bit and share.
                                So blaze your own path y'all and definitely don't listen to me./QUOTE]

I'm not very good at reading people...well, most people...but if I had to guess, I'd say this is what the calendar of 5-leaf Blaze might look like this month.

Click image for larger version

Name:	420.2.jpg
Views:	275
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	151827

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_10828.jpg Views:	6 Size:	22.8 KB ID:	151824 ,

Orion

Last edited by ORION; 04-10-2020, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X