Arbitrary Reflections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No energy left for the walk , all I have left is faith
    Last edited by Old blue; 12-25-2022, 09:35 PM.

Comment

• Abitrary Reflections:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20221225_011113_Xodo Docs.jpg
Views:	317
Size:	853.8 KB
ID:	481395

Name:	Screenshot_20221225_011104_Xodo Docs.jpg
Views:	291
Size:	911.6 KB
ID:	481396

Name:	Screenshot_20221225_010933_Xodo Docs.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	481397

Comment

• Originally posted by Not4but242Walk View Post
        Abitrary Reflections:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20221225_011113_Xodo Docs.jpg Views:	25 Size:	853.8 KB ID:	481395
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20221225_011104_Xodo Docs.jpg Views:	20 Size:	911.6 KB ID:	481396
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20221225_010933_Xodo Docs.jpg Views:	20 Size:	1.04 MB ID:	481397
        Perhaps over the years, Forrest made such a spectacle of himself in front of the mirrors, he wanted to congratulate them 3 times for all their years of service!

In other words, he felt so bad he wished them all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Cheer too!

Comment

• Sometimes I am certain I feel just like Forrest. I would love to have my own personal bathroom where I didn't have to get mad that I'm the only one ever putting on a new roll of toilet paper.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20221227-151400_polarr.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	481829

Comment

• (Pickles) / (Toilet Paper) = X / (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)

Who's good at algebra? I need help solving for X.

Comment

• Take a deep breath. Ok. What's the name ... um ... who knows that song about storm doors ... ... Who's got the title? Oh yeah!

Comment

• Being tortured mentally & spiritually is difficult to endure. Being tortured with love has no words to describe. It makes pure hearts cold, bitter, and untrusting. If that was the goal... Mission accomplished. Good job. BTW... who's running this shit-show into oblivion? Meet me out back. It's time. We need to have a little discussion. SOB.

Comment

• Some people chase storms others hide from them, the best thing is to understand them.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Tornado View Post
                        Being tortured mentally & spiritually is difficult to endure. Being tortured with love has no words to describe. It makes pure hearts cold, bitter, and untrusting. If that was the goal... Mission accomplished. Good job. BTW... who's running this shit-show into oblivion? Meet me out back. It's time. We need to have a little discussion. SOB.
                        The person accusing others of running the show was Sherif. So I say it's he and point the finger back at him. But it's not the same finger you're using, Tornado.

Comment

Being tortured mentally & spiritually is difficult to endure. Being tortured with love has no words to describe. It makes pure hearts cold, bitter, and untrusting. If that was the goal... Mission accomplished. Good job. BTW... who's running this shit-show into oblivion? Meet me out back. It's time. We need to have a little discussion. SOB.
                          the only way out is through forgiveness because as far as i can tell people are always going to do what they do and it's a real mess out there but you enlisted so with every breath remember to be a warrior for love and for the spirit of man and sometimes like the San Luis mustangs stand in the road and show your butt to the tourists if you want but never stop moving

Comment

• Originally posted by Chester Retriever

Check the wax hole on your didgeridoo. Additionally, it has been noted that some positions are prone to unsteady columns of air \_(ツ)_/¯
                            Now this is starting to sound like 'dangerous' air. A quick blink from the Doc will most certainly be reassuring.

Comment

It seems to be a pattern in the chase to find a weakness to exploit and use it. They know they destroyed the chase and seem to enjoy making Forrest pay even after death. They have the map from the cover story, the big secret meeting in the backyard, and the fake pics of the chest all lined up. As long as they can't understand what Forrest did it makes it easy to pretend everything is fine with nine mile. You can tell by things Jack posted he had no clue on how to solve TTOTC and chased other searchers' ideas. Then has the sack to pretend he is some deep thinker. How dare he say, do you just want it handed to you? He had two years the kidney stent and could not see the solution and boy people in the know hate that so they hate the solver. They rather take everything from everyone and hide behind an old man's cowboy boots. If they could have solved it they would have plowed over anyone in their way to tell the world. If you have to wait seven years you know there is a sin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Knowledge View Post

It seems to be a pattern in the chase to find a weakness to exploit and use it. They know they destroyed the chase and seem to enjoy making Forrest pay even after death. They have the map from the cover story, the big secret meeting in the backyard, and the fake pics of the chest all lined up. As long as they can't understand what Forrest did it makes it easy to pretend everything is fine with nine mile. You can tell by things Jack posted he had no clue on how to solve TTOTC and chased other searchers' ideas. Then has the sack to pretend he is some deep thinker. How dare he say, do you just want it handed to you? He had two years the kidney stent and could not see the solution and boy people in the know hate that so they hate the solver. They rather take everything from everyone and hide behind an old man's cowboy boots. If they could have solved it they would have plowed over anyone in their way to tell the world. If you have to wait seven years you know there is a sin.
                                You may be right...

Comment

Working...
                                X