• Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
    Social distancing.
    How far is far?
    If you can smell their cologne,
    you are too close.
    Not far, but too far to hawk

Comment

• Mirror, mirror on the wall...

Click image for larger version  Name:	mirror image.jpg Views:	0 Size:	207.6 KB ID:	148880

What do you see when you look in the mirror?

Comment

• So doing some thinking (oh no).....
        BELLS - BELLS - BELLS

Comment

• Forgive me for suggesting this....
          How can it be that there are so dang many perfect solutions to this Chase.
          No matter what or where you search, everything seems to fall into place except the "ending."
          Go back and read "Important Literature."
          Is this a "Catcher in the Rye" scenerio?
          The places, the names, the times -
          Same story only different.
          What is your story line?
          Did Forrest write his story and is now waiting for you to finish it, or at least add on to it?

I know, I know - too far out of the box.
          Guess I have too much thyme on my hands.

Comment

• And now, in a totally unrelated story....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XcKBmdfpWs

Comment

• Pickles and jars in my head..

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200324-115414_Google.jpg Views:	31 Size:	651.2 KB ID:	149011
              Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200324-115002_Chrome.jpg Views:	40 Size:	633.4 KB ID:	149012

Put on my thinking cap (the one with the lightning rod) and this capped it off ~

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200324-114615_Google.jpg Views:	39 Size:	886.3 KB ID:	149013

Last edited by Castellaw1685; 03-24-2020, 01:24 PM.
              Miles up in the air he flew, He just murmured, Toodle-oo!
              Righty-O!

Comment

Forgive me for suggesting this....
                How can it be that there are so dang many perfect solutions to this Chase.
                No matter what or where you search, everything seems to fall into place except the "ending."
                Go back and read "Important Literature."
                Is this a "Catcher in the Rye" scenerio?
                The places, the names, the times -
                Same story only different.
                What is your story line?
                Did Forrest write his story and is now waiting for you to finish it, or at least add on to it?

I know, I know - too far out of the box.
                Guess I have too much thyme on my hands.
                My solution uses or "whole" poem and has an "exact", specific ending. I just need someone with enough courage to access the treasure site. I can not go now.

Comment

• Perhaps a marvelous gaze has a lustrous shine to it?
                  This guy probably knows something ~
                  https://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/elbow-grease.html

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200324-130932_Chrome.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	517.6 KB
ID:	149029

It takes elbow grease to get the lid off sometimes, no?
                  Then it's all pickles for the gut..

Righty-O!

Comment

• https://youtu.be/v9XPxI2aq4U
                    It's really none of my business, but I relish the thought of someone finding one of those jars where the sun don't shine, and not being able to get the lid off. So here's an insider pick, else you might be stuck-
                    Opening jars can be challenging for anyone. Here's how to open a jar with out without tools.
                    Last edited by Castellaw1685; 03-24-2020, 08:29 PM.
                    Righty-O!

Comment

Anybody know how far is a stone's throw?
                      Somewhat farther than a hole is deep, I should think.

Comment

• Nice hat Castell. Gets to the point. Anyhow, if you were to use a reflection when looking at the poem, where would you place the mirror? I think you'd need to rotate it too. Once this way, once that way. At least that works for me.

And that idea of looking in the mirror and seeing character instead of external attribute. Too bad none of us is perfect. Scary reflections for all of us except that chick in Shallow Hal.
                        Last edited by Oldwhipped; 03-24-2020, 09:13 PM.

Comment

• Oh no....he's back!

Comment

• I may go to work tomorrow with cigarette filters in my nose.
                            Worth a try, doncha think?

Comment

• Took a brake from Fenning and watched a little news;
                              Got me all riled up, so going off topic for a minute to speak my mind.....

WASHINGTON !!! - arquing over how much money to hand out, who gets it, when they gonna hand it out, etc etc etc.....
                              In my opinion, they shouldn't hand out money cuz it ain't never gonna be enough nor will it be spent on the appropriate and necessary items needed to survive.

Instead, they should send out convoys loaded with food staples (no, not pizza rolls), medicine, and basic household supplies to be handed out in the communities.
                              Remember the bread lines and the soup kitchens of the 1930's. I'm sure you don't cuz that was way too many years ago.

All loans, debts, and such will be placed on suspension. Our power will stay on and our water will run.
                              Bartering and sharing with others will be encouraged.
                              We will learn how to help out our neighbors who may have less than we have.

And perhaps, God willing, we will all get thru this together.

Ok, I'm done venting - back to the Chase.
                              Whew.... I feel better.
                              Last edited by wwwamericana; 03-25-2020, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Took a brake from Fenning and watched a little news;
                                Got me all riled up, so going off topic for a minute to speak my mind.....

WASHINGTON !!! - arquing over how much money to hand out, who gets it, when they gonna hand it out, etc etc etc.....
                                In my opinion, they shouldn't hand out money cuz it ain't never gonna be enough nor will it be spent on the appropriate and necessary items needed to survive.

Instead, they should send out convoys loaded with food staples (no, not pizza rolls), medicine, and basic household supplies to be handed out in the communities.
                                Remember the bread lines and the soup kitchens of the 1930's. I'm sure you don't cuz that was way too many years ago.

All loans, debts, and such will be placed on suspension. Our power will stay on and our water will run.
                                Bartering and sharing with others will be encouraged.
                                We will learn how to help out our neighbors who may have less than we have.

And perhaps, God willing, we will all get thru this together.

Ok, I'm done venting - back to the Chase.
                                Whew.... I feel better.
                                You said: And perhaps, God willing, we will all get thru this together.
                                We WON'T "all get thru this together" (if by "get thru" you mean survive).
                                But that'll of course be a manifestation of God's will. Yup.
                                This is why I like spaghetti and meatballs. It's quite predictable, and hasn't yet disappointed me. Are you ready to vent some more?

Comment

Working...
                                X