No announcement yet.

Arbitrary Reflections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Duster! I don‘t think you brought sadness... maybe some melancholy which is sadness with a grain of happy thoughtfulness... and some positive memories!

This is a cool thread, with almost if not exactly 100% nice people! Thank y‘all for being here in these hard and lonesome times!

„It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
    G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

• Had a friend send me this.
      Laughter is always the best medicine no matter what ails ya.

Coronavirus Pandemic, day 16.
      If anyone is still out there, I’m alive but struggling. Food is running low. Down to only 459 days worth. My hands are super sanitized and my butt is super clean. Down to 1599 rounds of ammo (dropped 1 round down the heat vent while doing daily inventory). Power still on, but for how long? Missing human interaction but I have my dogs.. for now.. (I'm soaking their food in BBQ sauce in an attempt to marinate them from the inside in case I have to eat them) . I fear dark days ahead. News is all bad. Neighbors have attempted to leap from windows to their death, (or near death... most have single story homes so they are badly bruised). Blew through most Netflix series so may have to rewatch some again..Basic Survival is a definite challenge. I vow to persevere to the end, I am a survivor! Please, if there is life out there, communicate with me to help preserve my sanity..

So of course, I called.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post
        Hey Duster! I don‘t think you brought sadness... maybe some melancholy which is sadness with a grain of happy thoughtfulness... and some positive memories!

This is a cool thread, with almost if not exactly 100% nice people! Thank y‘all for being here in these hard and lonesome times!
        Absolutely without question - y'all are the best.

Click image for larger version

Name:	children in the sea.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	519.4 KB
ID:	148590

Comment

• Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post

Absolutely without question - y'all are the best.

Name:	children in the sea.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	519.4 KB
ID:	148590
          Absolutely beautiful.
          "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Comment

• Originally posted by Cold_Well View Post

Absolutely beautiful.
            Amazing Spanish artist.........
            Joaquín Sorolla

Comment

• If only I were younger,
              I would start running again.
              I always dreamed of running a marathon
              but thyme passed and I had to hang up my running shoes.

Name:	running shoes.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	383.1 KB
ID:	148609

Someday maybe.......

Comment

• I think ive always been socially distant so i got that goin for me

Comment

• Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
                  Had a friend send me this.
                  Laughter is always the best medicine no matter what ails ya.

Coronavirus Pandemic, day 16.
                  If anyone is still out there, I’m alive but struggling. Food is running low. Down to only 459 days worth. My hands are super sanitized and my butt is super clean. Down to 1599 rounds of ammo (dropped 1 round down the heat vent while doing daily inventory). Power still on, but for how long? Missing human interaction but I have my dogs.. for now.. (I'm soaking their food in BBQ sauce in an attempt to marinate them from the inside in case I have to eat them) . I fear dark days ahead. News is all bad. Neighbors have attempted to leap from windows to their death, (or near death... most have single story homes so they are badly bruised). Blew through most Netflix series so may have to rewatch some again..Basic Survival is a definite challenge. I vow to persevere to the end, I am a survivor! Please, if there is life out there, communicate with me to help preserve my sanity..

So of course, I called.
                  Smiles

Comment

• "What is wrong with me just riding my bike out there and throwing it in the “water high” when I am through with it."
                    ​​​​​
                    Are we talking about "pedal-pushers" here?
                    Showing my age.

Comment

• I was wishing for a lil vacation....
                      Some down time, some alone time, time to reflect;
                      never expected it would come like this.
                      Guess I gotta be more careful what I wish for.

Name:	frog vacation.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	148744

Comment

• Lol wwwamericana. I would take that run with you. Maybe we could just play a game of hop scotch over to your water and sit a spell.

Comment

• I've been reading this morning about a Mr. Fernandez....Froggy do you know him?

Comment

• Social distancing.
                            How far is far?
                            If you can smell their cologne,
                            you are too close.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duster View Post
                              I've been reading this morning about a Mr. Fernandez....Froggy do you know him?
                              You mean like....
                              https://youtu.be/KD_1Z8iUDho
                              Perhaps I have him mixed up with someone else tho.

Comment

• We all can use a hand (or glove) every once in awhile.

Name:	Screenshot_20200323-142028_Google.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	810.5 KB
ID:	148856

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200323-130840_Google.jpg Views:	21 Size:	135.9 KB ID:	148851

Draw your hints where you can.
                                Last edited by Castellaw1685; 03-23-2020, 01:25 PM.
                                Miles up in the air he flew, He just murmured, Toodle-oo!
                                Righty-O!

Comment

Working...
                                X