Arbitrary Reflections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jan_v60 View Post

You can find the higher somewhere in the Rocky Mountains, but not if you close your mind for other solutions or ideas.
    John Denver found his "Rocky Mountain High", then got careless (as did Icarus), and thereby "bought the farm". But of course, all is well. John is now sitting on the edge of a cloud somewhere, lighting candles at both ends, and smiling at all the members of the 27 club. All extremely wise geniuses, ah tell yeeewww.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	PSX_20220922_103940.png
Views:	125
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	455714_

Comment

• Does anyone besides ME have a "cabin" in your search area?
        Asking for a friend - LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
          Does anyone besides ME have a "cabin" in your search area?
          No cabin ,closer to a cabinet

Comment

• Originally posted by Old blue View Post

No cabin ,closer to a cabinet
            or maybe a cupboard?

Comment

• Sep. 22

Click image for larger version

Name:	RDT_20220922_1709016009377151949203446.png
Views:	133
Size:	507.6 KB
ID:	455779

Comment

• Maybe Forrest planned a hatch while hatching a plan...

Comment

One of them does, others do too but in spirit or name

Comment

I had a small one on the hook, but I let it get away...

Thought it was catch and release!

Comment

Wow! Talk about having your cake and wanting to eat it too. That's wood be the whole shebang!

Comment

Of course there is.....and should be.

Good luck...go get the treasure.....!!!!!!!!!

Tm
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Proverbs 2:1-22

Comment

• Originally posted by Old blue View Post
                            Proverbs 2:1-22
                            Why do you believe the men who wrote the bible?

Why don't you believe me? Am I not good enough? Not spiritual enough? I didn't write or decide upon a book is more better for humanity like other men did and then use it to manipulate the minds of men?

Correct. .....I have not.

How do you know those men were even spiritual? What makes them more of a man to believe in something even when they have no knowledge of such entity?

How Is it that a staple in life has always been wrong?
                            - Because no one ever challenged the veracity of such words.

Time to change that false mentality for good.

How honest and truthful can you be with yourself and others?
                            - BTW - if you truly take the time to answer these questions, you will find that I am accurate.

I will also know if you speak with truth or BS. So will you.

Be someone new - starting today.

"Where does any god dictate to humanity or any human, that someone specific is more spiritual than another human?"

"Where does any god dictate which books are more spiritual and morally sound for humans to abide by, to learn from or to accept as true from such a god?"

"Where does any god dictate whom is more spiritual to be able to dictate which books or texts are suitable for humans to learn and to abide by for the understanding of such a god and that entity's requirements of humanity?"

Good luck.
                            Tim

Comment

• Originally posted by Tim (ZosoRocks) View Post

Why do you believe the men who wrote the bible?

Why don't you believe me? Am I not good enough? Not spiritual enough? I didn't write or decide upon a book is more better for humanity like other men did and then use it to manipulate the minds of men?

Correct. .....I have not.

How do you know those men were even spiritual? What makes them more of a man to believe in something even when they have no knowledge of such entity?

How Is it that a staple in life has always been wrong?
                              - Because no one ever challenged the veracity of such words.

Time to change that false mentality for good.

How honest and truthful can you be with yourself and others?
                              - BTW - if you truly take the time to answer these questions, you will find that I am accurate.

I will also know if you speak with truth or BS. So will you.

Be someone new - starting today.

"Where does any god dictate to humanity or any human, that someone specific is more spiritual than another human?"

"Where does any god dictate which books are more spiritual and morally sound for humans to abide by, to learn from or to accept as true from such a god?"

"Where does any god dictate whom is more spiritual to be able to dictate which books or texts are suitable for humans to learn and to abide by for the understanding of such a god and that entity's requirements of humanity?"

Good luck.
                              Tim
                              Hard to argue with that , I don’t even understand what your trying to say.
                              My post was regarding the number 22
                              Last edited by Old blue; 09-23-2022, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• I guess I misunderstood you then.

My apologies... maybe that is because the post didn't refer to "22" except in numbers of the passage.

Hmm.

No worries.....I'll stand corrected.....thank you....but I am still not sure on why you think it was pertinent to include it?

Best regards,
                                Tim

Comment

Working...
                                X