Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arbitrary Reflections

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Knowledge View Post
    Many think Forrest got everything right, I would say it got something very important wrong. He said it does not matter who you are, it matters who they think you are.

    I have lived my life in another way...... It does not matter who they think you are, It matters who you are.

    When we meet at that table where only eagles dare, we will find out who was right.
    No one's meeting, nowhere. When you breath your last breath, it's adios muchacho, it's over. Perhaps someone remembers you, or utters your name in the future. But, even if they did, you'd never know it, because you are dead. There is no way for you to know. There is no more YOU. Sorry.

    Cheers.
    Last edited by elperro; 07-27-2022, 10:25 PM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Knowledge View Post
      Many think Forrest got everything right, I would say it got something very important wrong. He said it does not matter who you are, it matters who they think you are.

      I have lived my life in another way...... It does not matter who they think you are, It matters who you are.

      When we meet at that table where only eagles dare, we will find out who was right.
      Elvis got it right on that one, but it was a little above his head, or maybe directly on his mind. We just never knew we'd be singing a long.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxOBOhRECoo

      Comment


      • Sometimes you gotta take a rest -
        cuz it's just too far to walk.....
        Last edited by wwwamericana; 07-28-2022, 08:55 AM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by elperro View Post

          No one's meeting, nowhere. When you breath your last breath, it's adios muchacho, it's over. Perhaps someone remembers you, or utters your name in the future. But, even if they did, you'd never know it, because you are dead. There is no way for you to know. There is no more YOU. Sorry.

          Cheers.
          There have been many who felt as you do, then died, only to be brought back by the faith that a doctor had in his abilities. Most when they returned changed their lives, for they saw the other side.

          Comment


          • No matter which way I turn,
            it always brings me back to Billy.....

            Comment


            • I never know where to park stuff like this, so I will make this place the bus stop if you don't mind wwwa. This is proof there was and is treasures in Yellowstone, just not Forrest's.

              https://youtu.be/dbw3Rkl3AAc

              Comment


              • For all the Forrest Fenn is D. B. Cooper, you proved something about the chase, confirmation bias. Now go work on your nine mile, nine clues was the secret of the chase theory

                It also shows anyone can have a YouTube ch and pretend they know what they are talking about.

                https://thecasebreakers.org/category/db-cooper/

                Comment


                • Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220729-134840_Firefox_polarr.jpg
Views:	291
Size:	83.8 KB
ID:	439530
                   

                  Comment


                  • Just some random picture from GE with crazy heads and faces How many can you find? Click image for larger version  Name:	3 heads + chest.jpg Views:	0 Size:	236.7 KB ID:	441026
                    Last edited by Knowledge; 08-03-2022, 09:51 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Finally ready to walk away. Going ghost for a while, might make it back to wonderland, might knots. Guess toon in if you’re interested, gotta get my head straight first. This thing takes a toll after tew long. Can’t even thank right, now. Got a painting for sale of anyone is interested. Wrote a note to go with it I might inscribe on the back for a few extra bucks. Piece.
                      "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Knowledge View Post
                        Just some random picture from GE with crazy heads and faces How many can you find? Click image for larger version Name:	3 heads + chest.jpg Views:	0 Size:	236.7 KB ID:	441026
                        Forrest tried to give people a hint, get off those little texting machines, you can play on a little phone screen forever and never see what Forrest did.
                        If you can't see the man-made images on that island, you are not looking. De Nile, it's not just a river in Egypt I know, I know there are things like this all over WY on small manmade islands.

                        Comment


                        • What are we suppose to be looking at here? Secret wares? The color of a bear?

                          Comment


                          • I'm done!
                            This is nothing but bullshit.
                            Y'all can have the damn title.
                            WWW

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
                              I'm done!
                              This is nothing but bullshit.
                              Y'all can have the damn title.
                              WWW
                              Wow, wwwamericana, what happened? I've come to count on and appreciate your optimism and even-tempered demeanor.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by DanNun
                                Create it! One man’s trash is another man’s treasure! Haha
                                That's how Forrest saw it

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X