No announcement yet.

Arbitrary Reflections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good stuff is right. Funny coincidence, just yesterday I located a couple old claims and intend on grabbing a hand full real soon.

Comment

• You two watch your step -
      it's mine! Glad to have neighbors tho.
      Perhaps we can sup together sometime.

Comment

• Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
        Forrest said the finder was gonna have to earn it -
        so I'm gonna own it and stake my claim now!
        I'll book a flight and meet you at the spot if you need help lugging it, my little friend. 6 feet are better than 4.

Comment

• Hopefully, it will all come to light, soon. 2 years is a long time to wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wade Van Ostrand View Post
            Hopefully, it will all come to light, soon. 2 years is a long time to wait.
            Like stewing in a pot,
            hot-damn, my ass is hot!

Comment

• There is a friend back east who has a birthday today. So happy Birthday and ride till you

Click image for larger version

Name:	triumph-kingdom-logo-23FD9C1CD0-seeklogo.com.png
Views:	336
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	436942

Comment

• Originally posted by Knowledge View Post
                There is a friend back east who has a birthday today. So happy Birthday and ride till you

Name:	triumph-kingdom-logo-23FD9C1CD0-seeklogo.com.png
Views:	336
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	436942
                Yes, happy birthday ole chap!

Name:	Screenshot_20220719-095435_Google.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	688.2 KB
ID:	436975
                Attached Files
                ______

Comment

• Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
                  Just thot there might be a need to have a place for all to reflect a bit and share.
                  So blaze your own path y'all and definitely don't listen to me.

Name:	44365864-question-mark-review.jpg
Views:	20870
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	137246
                  "Only thots here pretain to needs of particularness, to all, and reflect a little to community. Travel all of yourself and define. Please, listen to me."

I like what you said better..
                  "You only live once, so just go f*cking nuts!"- Mitch Lucker

Comment

• Originally posted by Castellaw1685 View Post

Yes, happy birthday ole chap!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20220719-095435_Google.jpg Views:	131 Size:	688.2 KB ID:	436975
                    I think the first 3 seasons of Sherlock was some of the most entertaining TV I've seen.
                    It makes me want to get out my Sherlock Holmes hints and post on them. Lots there to talk about.
                    But I'm always feeling like I shouldn't, for one reason or the other, until I know what I shouldn't do.

Name:	221B_Baker_Street%2C_London_-_Sherlock_Holmes_Museum.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	557.7 KB
ID:	437137
                    Last edited by Walker; 07-20-2022, 12:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walker View Post

I think the first 3 seasons of Sherlock was some of the most entertaining TV I've seen.
                      It makes me want to get out my Sherlock Holmes hints and post on them. Lots there to talk about.
                      But I'm always feeling like I shouldn't, for one reason or the other, until I know what I shouldn't do.

Name:	221B_Baker_Street%2C_London_-_Sherlock_Holmes_Museum.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	557.7 KB
ID:	437137
                      So close...

You be you, hint those posts. We all like hints.
                      Also, there's at least one other hinting a post here, though they usually drip disdain and ooze whatever the opposite of charisma is.
                      I think your insights would be much better, I mean, someone's gotta get the correct ingredients to Baker the cake, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post

So close...

You be you, hint those posts. We all like hints.
                        Also, there's at least one other hinting a post here, though they usually drip disdain and ooze whatever the opposite of charisma is.
                        I think your insights would be much better, I mean, someone's gotta get the correct ingredients to Baker the cake, right?
                        I've got loads of stuff that I feel obligated to Forrest to get out there. But Shiloh might do a book and I don't know what he has in mind, Cynthia has some unknown things to say, and I don't want to step on other people's toes. So we'll see. But I don't think either of them knows the solve, so I'm going to work on refining mine down from loads of "hint-lites" to something that's readable. Bare-bones plus and a little more, I guess.
                        Last edited by Walker; 07-20-2022, 03:53 AM.

Comment

• When Forrest spoke of a child having an advantage,
                          I believe he is talking about a child God has an advantage.

Comment

• Two years ago today, truth came to the chase. A chance to give back much of what was taken. All it took was people to care, to care enough. To walk in another shoes and understand how much they are giving to protect them. What happen greed, jealousy, envy and vengeance road in on a pale horse. In the end, history was rewritten in peoples minds to justify taking everything from everyone. Who knew f would never hear that bell ring because it was too much to ask for.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/6SfPf-_OavY

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyPZFi2b380

https://youtu.be/atzmdijMfRY

Comment

Working...
                                X