• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walker View Post
    Once the footsteps are laid, "your memory will remember."
    Make your move -
    that's what counts.

Comment

• Opportunity sometimes only knocks once on your door so make sure you're home to answer. If you can't be there, leave a window unlocked.....

Comment

• Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
        Opportunity sometimes only knocks once on your door so make sure you're home to answer. If you can't be there, leave a window unlocked.....
        Click image for larger version

Name:	OIP.jJ7piO8wVqBP21h5UHN-cAHaEK?pid=ImgDet&w=197&h=110.714&c=7&dpr=1.25.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	5.2 KB
ID:	434723
        "Hi. I'm Robbert the home security expert. I always think that unlocked windows are a good idea."

Comment

• https://youtu.be/GEKnOM_JisM

Comment

• Okay, When and how are the keys. Now that we know the why. There are never ending questions in this ending no answers as yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chester Retriever
              The 30 day return policy applies to items stored under the bed that don’t fit. No purchase needed. Not available in most areas. See further rules for details
              I was dumb and thought someone would find a rule in their heart. It turned out other things rule in the chase.

Comment

• I've been thinking again.....
                Not sure a female could be awarded "title to the gold"
                But they could solve the poem.
                Does that make any sense?

Comment

• I found out last night if you have kids, you can do anything and nothing, and it does not count. There are no rules as long as you love someone, and they love you.

Comment

• How many times did you hear Me. Fenn say -
                    "I never said it was buried "
                    An important hint and a good starting place to begin.
                    At least in my 'pinion....

Comment

• https://youtu.be/IN02NqddSCk

Comment

• Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
                        How many times did you hear Me. Fenn say -
                        "I never said it was buried "
                        An important hint and a good starting place to begin.
                        At least in my 'pinion....
                        Could this be one of “Fenn’s slip-ups? Me thinks not . . . Peace.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strawshadow View Post

Could this be one of “Fenn’s slip-ups? Me thinks not . . . Peace.
                          You can almost see it from GE along with the face on the left telling secret where to the scull, and what is that strange head on the right mean book of the dead ? I do know one thing, it took a lot of work to make and unwind.
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	F L chest 11.jpg Views:	0 Size:	277.7 KB ID:	435083
                          Last edited by Knowledge; 07-12-2022, 08:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Knowledge View Post

You can almost see it from GE along with the face on the left telling secret where to the scull, and what is that strange head on the right mean book of the dead ? I do know one thing, it took a lot of work to make and unwind.
                            Click image for larger version Name:	F L chest 11.jpg Views:	0 Size:	277.7 KB ID:	435083
                            I tried flipping it upside down, you know true north and all, but still came up short sighted and dim witted. This unwinding sense of vertigo may someday calm down enough to weave some sense into it all. One can only hope anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Knight
                              kpro Hey-- what was Indy's theory about a second chest in a museum? You mentioned it on the conspiracy round table last year. What museum? What was the story on that?
                              Don’t recall.
                              “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

• Forrest said the finder was gonna have to earn it -
                                so I'm gonna own it and stake my claim now!

Comment

Working...
                                X