Arbitrary Reflections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heheheeee...
    „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
    G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

• Hahaha!

Comment

• Within. In there. I am reminded of the Shawshank Redemption-- "salvation lies within." But here, metaphorically, rather than a hammer inside a book.

Comment

• "Buddy" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmoO_a4dDw

Comment

• Originally posted by Pastor Ebenezer Fuzz View Post
            Nice Fuzz. I was kind of expecting this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDfLETGv28g

Comment

• Originally posted by Castellaw1685 View Post

Content comes from the continent between your ears.
              No need to see, if your head knows where your tail should be...
              "As I have gone alone in there"
              As I
              Ass eye...?

Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20200304-111116_Google.jpg Views:	28 Size:	151.8 KB ID:	145000
              Have a great day A-meri-can-a-whoop-as!

Do da day..

someday the irony of this will be clear

Comment

• Y'all are hilarious.
                I so enjoy those thoughts that come straight from you.
                Hard to remember em all.
                Where is that green paint?

Comment

• Tell me WHY is everyone on all the posts so dang concerned with who the LS is and what they are thinking and doing?
                  If all this effort was focused at The Poem - wouldn't we stand a better chance of arriving at our destination.
                  Not sure where THAT is but it's pretty important - IMHO.
                  www'ican

Comment

• Proof and they're gone.
                    makes me think of cookies.

Comment

• Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
                      Tell me WHY is everyone on all the posts so dang concerned with who the LS is and what they are thinking and doing?
                      If all this effort was focused at The Poem - wouldn't we stand a better chance of arriving at our destination.
                      Not sure where THAT is but it's pretty important - IMHO.
                      www'ican
                      I think some of us searchers have their solutions ready and are bored, so we like to talk about things that create mild controversy. I don't wanna even mention these things due to risking your thread being derailed.....

Anyways, I hope you found some green paint!!
                      Self portrait? Grab a few more colors because I think your canvas begs for some Chameleon IMO
                      Don't forget to blend those lines, ok?

Comment

• I believe I am about ready to just......
                        https://youtu.be/L0MK7qz13bU
                        Stand back y'all.

Comment

• It seems logical to me that a deep thinking treasure searcher could use logic
                          to determine an important clue to the location of the treasure.

THINKING
                          THIN KING
                          Emaciated Monarch?
                          Scant Ruler?
                          #Frosty

As TC measures 10" X 10", if TC is indeed DEEP (BURIED)
                          and a typical RULER is 12" X 12"
                          then our X must indeed be a THIN KING (aka. Scant Ruler -- a few inches short of a proper-sized ruler)
                          (precision via scientific method, tight focus, horizontal precision on X-Y axis to dig deep in 3D plane, marking a precise (10" X 10") X.)

Click image for larger version

Name:	thin king 2.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	43.1 KB
ID:	145307Click image for larger version

Name:	scant king.png
Views:	250
Size:	268.5 KB
ID:	145308Click image for larger version

Name:	Thin King.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	145309

Logic
                          Log-ic
                          LOG I C
                          LOG EYE SEE

Is there a specific LOG or (tree) which line us up on the X-Y axis, and then we must dig DEEP at this precise spot?
                          right on red, LOG (left on green) -- do traffic laws somehow pertain to this spot?

or is it yet another METAPHOR? must we go to some courthouse to find the proper LOG (official entry into a legal book)
                          in order to pre-determine the metes and bounds, or identify the proper property PIN so we can NAIL DOWN our precise spot?

Name:	log def.PNG
Views:	245
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	145310

I have my suspicions, but ...
                          Only the Thin King nose.

Name:	thin king nose.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	145311

Comment

• EMAIL TRACKING --

I'm pretty certain ff thought of EVERYTHING before pressing the GO button on the Chase.
                            Given the volume of emails he receives, I have little doubt "email tracking", was one of the considerations.
                            Open Verification, Read Receipts, Place, Time, Location ... (all this is pretty easy to track, counter-track, etc etc)

The real question is, how hard and how many times do you think ole Fenn guffawed
                            the FIRST TIME he saw one of his regulars' (searchers who email him their ideas often)
                            names pop up revealing an EMAIL TRACKER installed for the FIRST TIME?!!

In this moment, Fenn knew this poor fella / lass had gotten DEAD SERIOUS about THEIR SOLVE (du jour),
                            and given the history of TC not being found, Fenn knew they were DEAD SERIOUS about the WRONG SOLVE.

There have to be some real moments of chuckling going on by that fireplace in Fenn's living room --
                            "Hey Peg, got another one tracking us over here. hehehe -- who's on Dancing With The Stars tonight anyway?"

I bet he even opened some emails 10-12 times (on folks he didn't particularly like) just to watch the firestorm on the other end.

Comment

• Remember in his 4 questions on the 6th over at MW when Forrest said it's only a matter of time before someone finds the TC? Didn't we all read that statement and think someone is very, very close? On second look, I think it means the opposite of what we thot. It IS a matter of time and time is eternal. So where does that leave us?

Comment

• I'm dating myself, but...
                                https://youtu.be/-fQGPZTECYs

Comment

Working...
                                X