Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Knowledge View Post

I must agree 100% I am not playing any role in the chase
    Apart from posting most days on the forum !

Comment

• Originally posted by UNtitleD Brave View Post

Apart from posting most days on the forum !
      That it not a role, it is a job, I need to make money somehow in this covid world. When I read that poem, I knew Forrest was speaking only to me, and TTOTC book was really all about my life. So when I started being watched, I knew for sure I was Forrest Fenn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Balder View Post

And all those references to rebirth.

Was that his goal, that the LS traps in the poopy?
        IMO, the "poopy" does not qualify as a the box. Try again, a little lower, (depending on your orientation.)

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	jpg.png
Views:	238
Size:	772.5 KB
ID:	374673

Comment

• Originally posted by UNtitleD Brave View Post

Yet more insults thrown out by 'clown-boi' of the CU. What a 'nice' person !
            Given, not throne!

Comment

• Where do we turn our test in when we are done????

Comment

• Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
                Where do we turn our test in when we are done????
                Maybe the same place J.D. Salingers effort went !

Comment

• A good song, considering the weather here...
                  https://youtu.be/iUODdPpnxcA

Comment

• Are there pictures of Forrest and Eric Sloane together?
                    If so, please share them with me.
                    As they say here - thank you in advance.

Comment

• Found one -
                      the one with Eric, Forrest, and Mimi.
                      Are there any others?

Comment

• Arbitrary thoughts here:

1) Forrest has been playing Jack , at least as long as he could. He needs a new Jack (Gack as some have called him, why is that, that's the last name I would want to call someone, lol), maybe out of absolute necessity. He might have been playing a whole cast of folks, as he has cards he hath not shewn. It has been said that some of his commercial success was attributable to Eric Sloane. As they were so, so, very close in spirit, and in person(a), that this feeling was so, so mutual as to be synonymous?

2) It really is turtles all the way down! At least down to the watermark.

3) Club 42/86 is the key reference point. What lies beneath that little three sided figure, under the boards? How much time is left to save whatever is trapped there? Surely we can rest with a 404/not found answer.

4) A Creek, not a river runs through it. I know people on this very board could write a .dissertation on this, but it seems clear.

5) I am so moved by these ideas, I want to take action and write my representative. I guess I could just drive there and speak to them in person, but who knows what kind of nonresponse I would get? And what would I ask if I got lost? Where should I have make the turn?

Well, with this winter on, I guess I'll just hunker down and party like it's 1699.

Comment

• All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

• Finger flow... or maybe it was Florence finger. I can't quite remember. Either way, I was traveling in the opposite direction wearing blue jeans that Flo gave me.

In my hands was a hermetically sealed Mason jar filled with a purple cloud. Looking at it, I could see no reflection, but could see into a double abyss. On the glass, someone wrote with wax pen "Me Brave". I cracked the seal and much to my surprise a reflection could be seen... one that I didn't recognize. Inhaling the purple haze jarred me back to sleep. G'night.

Comment

• Quotes on my daily planner this morning -
                              "Discovering what doesn't work is critical to discovering what does."
                              Side note reads "Simple can be satisfying."

Comment

• Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
                                Quotes on my daily planner this morning -
                                "Discovering what doesn't work is critical to discovering what does."
                                Side note reads "Simple can be satisfying."
                                The few times I was travelling to search I discovered loooooots of things that didn‘t work… I consider that critical!
                                All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

Working...
                                X