No announcement yet.

Arbitrary Reflections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One simple thing that seems so elusive. LOVE. It's not that hard. Try it.

Comment

• Buried or not?
      Forrest never said it was buried - we've heard that many thymes.
      May not be covered with dirt in the literal sense but doesn't mean that it wasn't covered up with thyme.
      Falling timbers, golden leaves, and pine needles bury something fairly quickly in a forest.
      Perhaps we just need to rake away the debris in order to find "it."
      I know there is a way to get to the bottom of this....

Comment

• Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
        Buried or not?
        Forrest never said it was buried - we've heard that many thymes.
        May not be covered with dirt in the literal sense but doesn't mean that it wasn't covered up with thyme.
        Falling timbers, golden leaves, and pine needles bury something fairly quickly in a forest.
        Perhaps we just need to rake away the debris in order to find "it."
        I know there is a way to get to the bottom of this....
        Just gotta pick and search through the leaves and the chest will surface...

Comment

• Went outside today and looked up;
          was waiting for some of those old bills to softly float down from the sky -
          Dang, the wind wasn't blowing in my direction.....

Comment

• I found the Double Omega's today but couldn't afford admission to go botg.

Attached Files

Comment

• Pareidolia is the ability to see God's impressionism, and what an artist He is.

Comment

• Your last best friend
                I know it sounds crazy, most people have only one best fiend. That is why they are called your best friend. But as we move through life, people come in and out of it. At some point, you have two to four people who stay with you no matter what. When Forrest lost Eric Sloane is that how he felt. He had lost everyone around him other than Peggy and the girls. But to lose the last person who understood you, like only a great friend can, is very hard. I am sure Forrest looked around him and wondered what was next. Sometimes he must of felt very alone, even with loved ones all around. Skippy Donnie and Eric all were gone and Forrest stood alone to tell their stories. He could not look over the table at Skippy or Donnie and with just a look recall the day of Buffalo cowboys. Or give Eric a call and meet one of the most talented persons in his life for lunch. It is hard to see rainbows when it keeps raining. I know Forrest somehow found a way, I sure hope I can.
                Last edited by Knowledge; 11-28-2021, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X