Arbitrary Reflections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
    Heading out with my treasures very soon for a week of adventure, laughter, and fun.
    One of our stops include Santa Fe.
    Not even gonna think "Fenn thots" while I am there - my mind needs a rest.
    Looking for ideas of "cool" places to go while I am there.
    Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Gracias.
    Sorry, I've never been to Santa Fe, so I can't help you with any ideas on where to go, but I wish you a fun and safe trip!

Comment

• We’re getting it sorted out now

Comment

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210721-185828_(1).png
Views:	290
Size:	233.8 KB
ID:	318087

https://www.mindbodygreen.com/articl...2021-full-moon

Comment

• Have I been barking up the wrong tree all this thyme?

Comment

Have I been barking up the wrong tree all this thyme?
              Break the rules and throw in an extra one, I will...

Comment

• The craziness of this chace has had so many ups and downs. I've been thrilled and disappointed. Although I haven't seen the chest...i can look through the window of my house and see what a treasure I have in my wife. She has been a trooper through all of this. She has been by my side the whole time. I need to tell her more often how grateful I am that she loves me. Sow if any one reading this has a spouse, partner, girlfriend, boyfriend that has not just put up with our obsession that is ttotc but have embraced it. Tell them how much you love them. Give them a hug or kiss or both...just make sure they know you see them!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sad searcher View Post
                  The craziness of this chace has had so many ups and downs. I've been thrilled and disappointed. Although I haven't seen the chest...i can look through the window of my house and see what a treasure I have in my wife. She has been a trooper through all of this. She has been by my side the whole time. I need to tell her more often how grateful I am that she loves me. Sow if any one reading this has a spouse, partner, girlfriend, boyfriend that has not just put up with our obsession that is ttotc but have embraced it. Tell them how much you love them. Give them a hug or kiss or both...just make sure they know you see them!
                  Sweet post!

My baby is suffering big time and still carrying the load at home while I‘ve been away for almost two months now. Both times when I wanted to come back she made me stay and search! She‘s not only living my dream... she‘s carrying it on her shoulders!

I will think of your neat advice when I‘m going back! Thanks!
                  „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
                  G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

• I have just had an epiphany! After listening to a clip from Forrest on how to become an artist, I'm gonna give it a whirl! Of course, I have no talent or experience but if Hunter Biden can have his first show and attract influential foreign art lovers, I might be able to eke out a living! When listening to Forrest he said to have friends to help you out. Of course Hunter must just be Soooo talented he didn't need Daddy Biden to round up some customers. I'll let ya know when I have my first show!!!!

Comment

• I don’t think the poem can be solved with much logic,
                      mostly imagination and reasoning to link the 4 together imo

Comment

• Y'all remember that stick in the chest?
                        Think about it as a switch instead......

Comment

• https://www.maryjanesrugs.com/?p=4502

https://youtu.be/j1epEtB0lVo

https://youtu.be/EsKoxi12jbI
                          Attached Files

Last edited by Castellaw1685; 07-24-2021, 05:44 PM.
                          ______

Comment

• Guys, gals, friends, and lovers of the Chase -
                            thinkin I may throw in the towel.
                            Y'all know of an 800 number I can call for assistance?

Comment

Guys, gals, friends, and lovers of the Chase -
                              What's the matter, my froggie friend? Feeling a little bluegreen? I know just the tune to cheer you up! Hold on while Gigi (that's what I call her for shorts helps me look it up...

Here it is! I found the rainbow connection!

https://youtu.be/WS3Lkc6Gzlk

Comment

Guys, gals, friends, and lovers of the Chase -
                                I can offer mine... I can hum into the phone while you take a seat on your speakers... #goodvibes
                                „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
                                G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Working...
                                X