• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
    It's not about tables, it's not about chairs;
    it's not about dogs or even the bears.
    It's not about you, it's not about me -
    but sometime I know, I'll need your help climbing the tree.
    The spring peeper is a small chorus frog that lives in a tree, as we all now know.
    Last edited by Star Shadow; 04-03-2021, 11:34 AM.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/e4LWbGb4SnU
      Halfway we get a little look back at Forrest
      I would like to see that Jacket and hat in Cody
      Last edited by Knowledge; 04-04-2021, 11:38 AM.

Comment

• Could this all just be a twisted yarn? Don't want to knit-pick but....

Comment

• Is it classified? A cover up? Camouflaged? Somebody's got a leg up on me....

Comment

• It's the gift of the holy ghost...

Comment

• I believe June holds the key - late June....

Comment

I believe June holds the key - late June....
                What is the key to open that can of worms and bail out this leaky boat?

Comment

June did do everything right,well she did miss Forrest with that kick into his cowboy boot.
                  But how would we ever know to start over if it was not for June, spring, a new start.

Comment

• Originally posted by Edouard Dantes View Post

What is the key to open that can of worms and bail out this leaky boat?
                    There is a master carpenter working away just out of site

Comment

Your rod and your staff—they comfort me

Comment

• By keeping the solve to himself, Jack has created Scarcity, an element of influence to prices in the free market. He also needs to create demand. Many people that put work into the Chase want to know the solution. Partly so they can know f's special place, but more so they can satisfy that 'need to know, the curiosity that captivated us and move on to the rest of their life.

I don't know who all dwells here, but don't think anybody with the means to meet Jack's asking price is willing to buy it.

This whole thing is shady. There may have been a real solution or it may have been f's last Great Caper. Given that people died, and made tort claims related to the Chase, we're likely not going to learn the truth for the next decade.

I would move on to my next fixation, but the Chase is fun. Somewhere in my 787 ideas I have the right one, but it's all jumbled now.

Comment

• Will be starting a cabin on this property along Henry’s Fork of the Snake River in a couple weeks. All because of The Thrill of the Chase. The Yellowstone train, the Oregon Shortline ran along the river on the opposite side. Forrest and Skippy rode that train. Like Arlo Guthrie it was there only means of transportation.
                          The clouds in the background are hiding the Marvel Gaze, The Teets of the a Rockies. I’m way luckier then Jack. He’s gotta build in Puerto Rico. Life is how you look at it. It’s freaking grand to say the least...
                          Last edited by 1&Only1Trailblazer; 04-06-2021, 08:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1&Only1Trailblazer View Post
                            Will be starting a cabin on this property along Henry’s Fork of the Snake River in a couple weeks. All because of The Thrill of the Chase. The Yellowstone train, the Oregon Shortline ran along the river on the opposite side. Forrest and Skippy rode that train. Like Arlo Guthrie it was there only means of transportation.
                            The clouds in the background are hiding the Marvel Gaze, The Teets of the a Rockies. I’m way luckier then Jack. He’s gotta build in Puerto Rico. Life is how you look at it. It’s freaking grand to say the least...
                            It looks like heaven on earth to me, you just might run into Forrest and his dad wetting a fly or two.
                            Or Forrest might just be under one of them trees deep in his reveries of a time long ago.

Comment

• In my Imagination I can see the Fenn boys riding that train. There was a pie stand on the tracks, the train would halt for tourists to get a slice of huckleberry pie...

Comment

• There also was a small schoolhouse.

Comment

Working...
                                X