Arbitrary Reflections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Knowledge View Post
    I have seen the light and now know there are a few that never will.
    No matter what you do say show they will live forever in thier solution.
    Most who are in this state won't even look at anything other than their solution.
    Why because they are right and everything else is the background to their solution.
    If many have not realized you can find connections everywhere by now,there is nothing you can do to show them.
    If you are handpicking 1-3 scrapbook and making it your solve what does that say for the other hundered scrapbooks.
    If you are taking one or two things from TTOTC and making it your solve what was the reason for the rest of the book.
    If you are using the GPS solve well I just feel bad for you because you did not listen to anything Forrest said.
    The real solution will never be seen by some who have built their wall of I am right no matter what.
    I have said it before,I have never seen anything like it other than in politics and religion.
    That somethig takes over a person and will not let them move from what they feel is right.
    It is strange because many of these people are smart and well rounded.
    I think that is why Forrest said that someone new to the chase had a good chance.
    Because the longer people were around the chase the more they fell into what the other person was doing.
    Also if they set off in the wrong path many could not change their search area or solve.
    They put a badge of I have been looking in the same place for 3 years as if it was a good thing.
    A good thing was to have as many solves as you could.
    So maybe we will have to pretend there was two chest so people can hold on to their solve and see the truth.
    The truth is Forrest Fenn's solution is better than anything I could have come up with or you.
    It was an act of love and hard work that a man from Texas gave the world to show who he was and that TTOTC is life so enjoy the journey.
    You should have seen me at the math / Art. Boy oh Boy it took a lot to get me off that spot

Comment

• Today one of my kids (who’s just a little too young to be fully trustworthy) proudly claimed she had fired off a “searcher” email to Forrest — but she decided not to tell me about it until a few hours later. At first she sheepishly said “it didn’t go through” but she’s way too giddy and eventually spills the beans. When I asked she wouldn’t tell me what she wrote, but she eventually shows it to me and it turns out to be innocent and somewhat endearing! I think in her mind he’s like a Santa Claus figure you can just write about whatever. #awwww #butpleaseaskmenexttime #justincase #sorry

Comment

• When I walked out of my childhood home with 80 bucks in my pocket, confidence and reality had not been introduced. Consequently, I have learned that hard work is always necessary, but timing and observation play a critical role.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/2uzK3VwzraM

Comment

• Is this how it ended ,the story is much more it seems.
            O Rose how could you shoot that arrow was it a flook
            or do we blame it on Rio

https://youtu.be/q8YGCBlNQ6o

Comment

• Originally posted by PrincePaco View Post
              About a month ago I had a person of interest that I sought out for some Chase information. He's a cowboy, a teacher, an artist of many mediums, Bronze is his favorite. I sought this person out for knowledge about Sitting Bull's pipe, which he had and provided to me. Something else pointed me to him though, and I found it odd, a secret I will keep until my dying days. All that he told me about f's poem is "your heart has to be in the right place"

Anyhow, this guy posted a charcoal work on the Facebook today, with a poem that talks about art and interpretation.

"A work of art is the sum of an artist's intent or the aberration of the intent" "Each person will find their own perceptions or depth to each work of art, a collective unconscious"

It went on longer, and I'd love to share more, but it would be rude of me to share his work without consent, and I would feel bad if I mistyped any of it.

I told this kind Sir when I spoke to him that I hoped the world remembered him the way they remembered f.
              The world remembers f in varying ways. Perhaps not all of them are very flattering, but it's hoped that most are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post
                I'd immediately say "nice story, sir!", but what are you telling us? What's your message? What reason is there to write such a .... coded peace of work? Maybe I should just write "nice story, sir! Thanks!"...........
                Are you forgetting to be gender-blind? Now let's all repeat after me: I will not offend any snowfwakes, or cause any of them to melt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donkey O.D. View Post

Put In riddle speak: ... So now we know the true finder has dextrocardia.
                  Would that make it any easier to ride a backwards bicycle?

Comment

• Originally posted by Knowledge View Post
                    I have seen the light and now know there are a few that never will.
                    No matter what you do say show they will live forever in thier solution.
                    Most who are in this state won't even look at anything other than their solution.
                    Why because they are right and everything else is the background to their solution.
                    If many have not realized you can find connections everywhere by now,there is nothing you can do to show them.
                    If you are handpicking 1-3 scrapbook and making it your solve what does that say for the other hundered scrapbooks.
                    If you are taking one or two things from TTOTC and making it your solve what was the reason for the rest of the book.
                    If you are using the GPS solve well I just feel bad for you because you did not listen to anything Forrest said.
                    The real solution will never be seen by some who have built their wall of I am right no matter what.
                    I have said it before,I have never seen anything like it other than in politics and religion.
                    That somethig takes over a person and will not let them move from what they feel is right.
                    It is strange because many of these people are smart and well rounded.
                    I think that is why Forrest said that someone new to the chase had a good chance.
                    Because the longer people were around the chase the more they fell into what the other person was doing.
                    Also if they set off in the wrong path many could not change their search area or solve.
                    They put a badge of I have been looking in the same place for 3 years as if it was a good thing.
                    A good thing was to have as many solves as you could.
                    So maybe we will have to pretend there was two chest so people can hold on to their solve and see the truth.
                    The truth is Forrest Fenn's solution is better than anything I could have come up with or you.
                    It was an act of love and hard work that a man from Texas gave the world to show who he was and that TTOTC is life so enjoy the journey.
                    If you are suggesting flexibility, please remember that a man from Texas said that flexibility is the key to indecision. Indecision never found the treasure chest for anybody.

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh Jordan View Post
                      Just as the sun always sets.
                      Bingo.

Comment

• Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
                        Maybe June took the 5th but why?
                        Mebbe . . . to keep Donnie from drinking too much of it too soon?

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

If you are suggesting flexibility, please remember that a man from Texas said that flexibility is the key to indecision. Indecision never found the treasure chest for anybody.
                          I am saying 75% of the people think they knew what it took to solve the poem.
                          Then you have 20% that think they did no matter what.
                          So we're left with 5% at most that had an open mind and the ability to change course when needed.
                          It is hard for everyone to admit they looked in the wrong area.
                          Just like fishing is not called catching searching is not called finding.
                          You have to convince yourself pretty good to travel 100s or 1000s of miles to search.
                          Now we have seen once most minds convince themselves they can't go back without de programming of some kind.
                          The very thing that kept them in the chase, thinking they have it figured out will not let them see the truth.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210403-071914_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	219.3 KB
ID:	271022

This is Stevie Nicks on drugs...
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210403-071726_YouTube.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	261.2 KB
ID:	271023

Comment

• One of my favorite pieces of art. Whatcha paintin' there Bob?
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210403-074128_YouTube_polarr_1.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	271035

Comment

• It's not about tables, it's not about chairs;
                                it's not about dogs or even the bears.
                                It's not about you, it's not about me -
                                but sometime I know,
                                ​​​​​I'll need help climbing the tree.
                                Last edited by wwwamericana; 04-03-2021, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X