Arbitrary Reflections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PrincePaco View Post
    All that he told me about f's poem is "your heart has to be in the right place"
    Put In riddle speak: ... So now we know the true finder has dextrocardia.

Comment

• Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
      The sun always rises, doesn't it?
      https://youtu.be/ksFFLdI03OA

Comment

• I have seen the light and now know there are a few that never will.
        No matter what you do say show they will live forever in thier solution.
        Most who are in this state won't even look at anything other than their solution.
        Why because they are right and everything else is the background to their solution.
        If many have not realized you can find connections everywhere by now,there is nothing you can do to show them.
        If you are handpicking 1-3 scrapbook and making it your solve what does that say for the other hundered scrapbooks.
        If you are taking one or two things from TTOTC and making it your solve what was the reason for the rest of the book.
        If you are using the GPS solve well I just feel bad for you because you did not listen to anything Forrest said.
        The real solution will never be seen by some who have built their wall of I am right no matter what.
        I have said it before,I have never seen anything like it other than in politics and religion.
        That somethig takes over a person and will not let them move from what they feel is right.
        It is strange because many of these people are smart and well rounded.
        I think that is why Forrest said that someone new to the chase had a good chance.
        Because the longer people were around the chase the more they fell into what the other person was doing.
        Also if they set off in the wrong path many could not change their search area or solve.
        They put a badge of I have been looking in the same place for 3 years as if it was a good thing.
        A good thing was to have as many solves as you could.
        So maybe we will have to pretend there was two chest so people can hold on to their solve and see the truth.
        The truth is Forrest Fenn's solution is better than anything I could have come up with or you.
        It was an act of love and hard work that a man from Texas gave the world to show who he was and that TTOTC is life so enjoy the journey.

Comment

• Just as the sun always sets.

Comment

• Maybe June took the 5th but why?

Comment

• https://youtu.be/g7cylfQtkDg

Comment

• Maybe you all need a good cup of Joe?
                The banter is terrible, use your imagination, as for Josh, he needs to smoke a bowl...

Comment

• How many threads can one guy hijack, no one knows better than a bitter jjoker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Star Shadow View Post
                    How many threads can one guy hijack, no one knows better than a bitter jjoker.
                    who dun the high jacking?

Comment

• Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post

who dun the high jacking?
                      By all accords probably meme:/

Comment

• Originally posted by Star Shadow View Post

By all accords probably meme:/
                        - them accords never fall fur from the tree do they?

Comment

• I just figured I'd show up here being such a great day for fools to appear,

Comment

• Josh? High Jack. Speaking of hijack, Doug Preston and Lincoln Child have a new book coming out, the first chapter is about DB Copper, verbatim....
                            First chapter non fiction and the remainder fiction.
                            Doug did Tyrannosaur Canyon the same way.
                            Crazy and I love it.
                            The book is “ Bloodless” August 16, 2021 release.
                            I think there’s some hints in it for all you after the fact searchers... Ha ha

Comment

• That sounds so, so Orsen Wellish

Comment

• I sure hope all the ones that go out and search after the fact, some thinking there could be more treasure? If you are wrong will you admit your defeat?
                                Be honest, myself I’ve already lost and won at the same time, but I found more then I thought I would.

Comment

Working...
                                X