Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tornado View Post
    What did I do to deserve this?
    Did you get into another pastoral brawl with Norman Mailer or something?

Comment

• Are you a preacher tornado

Comment

• Originally posted by Old blue View Post
        Are you a preacher tornado
        I think I just slipped on a peach and fell to the ground hard.

Comment

I think I just slipped on a peach and fell to the ground hard.
          Bern there. Common pitfall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flutterby Phil View Post

Oh, but that peach is mine... slip on you once, spin my head... slip on you twice, shame on you.

Comment

Oh, but that peach is mine... slip on you once, spin my head... slip on you twice, shame on you.
              Slip a feller you can't get slipped again.

Comment

I'm glad to see this ejaculation has been celebrated.
                I can only hope at least one of you was able to enjoy
                the "ground" / "common" electrical reference I drew,
                as it's most Chase apropos methinks.

Comment

I'm glad to see this ejaculation has been celebrated.
                  I can only hope at least one of you was able to enjoy
                  the "ground" / "common" electrical reference I drew,
                  as it's most Chase apropos methinks.
                  Sure didn't, LOL! I was focused on the pit/peach fall pun. Reminds me of that Atari "Pitfall" game where you have to jump on the heads of alligators to get to the other side of the water.

Didn't f draw stick figures jumping over an empty space? Could that be an endless pit of doom? I never understood what he was trying to show with that. I just thought it was just to take a "leap of faith". I'll reference Indiana Jones when took 'The path of God' challenge to get to the Holy Grail: "Only inthe leap from the lion's head will he prove his worth". I'm currently looking for that kitty.

About your "common"/ "ground" reference.....that was pretty clever. Good one! I was shocked when they said it was found in Wyoming.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210305-120937_YouTube_polarr.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	260855

Comment

• Didn't f draw stick figures jumping over an empty space?

I thought it may have been a hint to Evel Knievel, he jumped the Grand Canyon, Evel was born in Butte Montana. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by 1&Only1Trailblazer View Post
                        Didn't f draw stick figures jumping over an empty space?

I thought it may have been a hint to Evel Knievel, he jumped the Grand Canyon, Evel was born in Butte Montana. Lol
                        Good ole Evel, he bought us a round of Boilermakers once at the Gasworks restaurant on Lake Union in Washington. Never saw a man more proud of the wad he carried in his trousers. He made everyone happy, especially the Bartender.

Comment

• the new pop-up signs around this joint are bloody priceless!

Comment

• The chase will never end , Forrest knew it that is why he said the search has ended.
                            He never said the chase has ended because he knew life itself is the chase. You need
                            to enjoy every part of it.The sweet smell of fresh air or the smile from a loved one.They all need to be
                            enjoyed because tomorrow never comes.If you wait to be happy you never will be.If you wait till
                            everything is perfect before you will love you will never find what love is meant for.....
                            I hope all of us
                            find a happy ending to this part of the chase.A time when we can look back and say that was
                            some crazy times back then.I met some great people who made me see things that I never would have seen
                            or better yet feel things that I did not know I could.
                            I hope no one looks back and has malace of heart in any way.
                            I think Forrest created the chase as a way to heal and in doing so healed many.
                            He reached back into his past and judged himself in a way.
                            He then came out the other side a better man.Let's all hope we become a better person
                            and not judge others to harsh and when we look in that mirror we see someone we love.....

Comment

• Some seem to feel this way

https://youtu.be/As6y5eI01XE

Comment

• Where is my favorite frog wwwamericana? Hopefully in gadda da Vida. Miss you froggy, hope you are well.

Comment

Working...
                                X