Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arbitrary Reflections

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Happy Trails to you! Thank you for the great writing.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Castellaw1685
      Stage left exit... .
      toodles for me.
      You're not getting off that easy. You've got to finish your skipping rock story first.

      Comment


      • It's a smaller world than we realize,,
        all the way around.
        ______

        Comment


        • It's true, we all are born with a crown,
          who steels them? Ringleader or clown?

          Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210112-212933_Chrome.jpg Views:	1 Size:	320.5 KB ID:	246431


          Wet he p.e. opal
          We the people..
          Will rock on..?
          https://youtu.be/nDbeqj-1XOo
          https://youtu.be/ZSIl88B8atQ
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Castellaw1685; 01-13-2021, 11:53 AM.
          ______

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Castellaw1685 View Post
            It's true we all are born with a crown,
            who steels them? Ringleader or clown?
            Pierrot

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Castellaw1685 View Post
              It's true, we all are born with a crown,
              who steels them? Ringleader or clown?

              Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20210112-212933_Chrome.jpg Views:	1 Size:	320.5 KB ID:	246431


              Wet he p.e. opal
              We the people..
              Will rock on..?
              https://youtu.be/nDbeqj-1XOo
              https://youtu.be/ZSIl88B8atQ
              your links are linked fyi.
              very meta (tag)
              also, cool tunes bro. cool tunes.
              rock on up there in the high castle.
              -Low Man (but you can just call me Willy)

              Comment


              • Are my ears playing tricks on me right now?
                Did someone take over my radio somehow?

                I'm listening in on NPR to the hearing about potentially impeaching Trump,
                and 5 of the last 7 "gentlemen" and women have taken their 30 seconds
                of speaking time to, instead of crying out for or against impeaching Trump,
                to instead make statements about The Chase and where they think the
                treasure might or might not actually be. This is big ...

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Flutterby Phil View Post
                  Are my ears playing tricks on me right now?
                  Did someone take over my radio somehow?

                  I'm listening in on NPR to the hearing about potentially impeaching Trump,
                  and 5 of the last 7 "gentlemen" and women have taken their 30 seconds
                  of speaking time to, instead of crying out for or against impeaching Trump,
                  to instead make statements about The Chase and where they think the
                  treasure might or might not actually be. This is big ...
                  Oh yeah, NPR has been tossing subtle hints into their stories about the Chase for a while now.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Mr Eyes View Post

                    As long as you're hoppier, thats the main thing
                    What happened to your 9 month solve challenge thread ?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by willynilly
                      I’m hoppy if you’re hoppy, especially after enjoying a brew with hops in it.
                      Now, that's something I can endorse.

                      Comment


                      • Was Fenn's Chase a simple word game intended to entertain the masses
                        or a carefully engineered stratagem designed to spark a psychological revolution?

                        Only thyme will tell, but it appears there may be a thin red line dividing Sudoku from Pseudocoup.

                        Comment


                        • You can't make this sh*t up ... https://greatfalls.craigslist.org/ar...261694536.html

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Flutterby Phil View Post
                            Was Fenn's Chase a simple word game intended to entertain the masses
                            or a carefully engineered stratagem designed to spark a psychological revolution?

                            Only thyme will tell, but it appears there may be a thin red line dividing Sudoku from Pseudocoup.
                            I'd say it's the ultimate who's who mind f#$k escape room, murder mystery, scavenger hunt, hangar 18 matrix that unsuspecting treasure hunters one day found themselves in. He did warn us... "And you play whether you like it or not". Life's an adventure and, oh boy, the serious searchers went for a ride. For me there was a clear point of no return... where's that damn gate.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Flutterby Phil View Post
                              WTF. You know what the saddest part is? The low price. If you are going to be that confident and ballsy, you just got to go big.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Tornado View Post

                                WTF. You know what the saddest part is? The low price. If you are going to be that confident and ballsy, you just got to go big.
                                I bet they were gonna ask at least $200 til Fenn announced the find; that sort of thing is a real market crusher.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X