Arbitrary Reflections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zapster View Post
    Quest: okay then, how 'bout this? I'll pass the torch to you since you apparently have the pulse of the board, and I'll "Bye bye sugar pie" myself. TTFN folks and best of luck.
    You dont have a proper torch. And the pulse is very weak, patient is quite lethargic.

Comment

• Let's talk about SB 191.
      Why George Montgomery?
      Afraid to fly? - he was in the Air Force in WWII.
      Gosh darn, he was the best looking cowboy on the ranch.
      And he wasn't too bad with a lump of clay either.

Comment

• I see serious signs of Chase frustration here during the last few posts... some gain their full inspiration in this and that post, others write about wwwh and that they know it but nobody else and others recite every word from SBs or from interviews.... let’s go on to those who work through the Thesaurus and list synonyms for every word or even syllable in poem and SBs... like... there‘s a passion for every chaser and this forum cannot cover them all!

I can only advise to accept others‘ approach to the Chase! Once this thing is over we can revisit all threads and laugh together and say „Wow it was here... and look... there! How could we have missed that????“

At this very moment everybody can decide for themselves what is a good approach and what belongeth in the trashcan, but there‘s absolutely no reason for bashing others!

And if this „Byebye sugar pie“ thing stands for the laws of the Chase or for righteous actions... good night, free Chase microcosm... hello, Big Brother!

„It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
        G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

• Cowboy -
          I follow your drift.
          Let's take a firm stand going forward.
          We should respect all posts - cuz without them, I think the fence might fall down.

Comment

• The race is getting ready to start.
            And the funny thing is,
            I don't even have to leave home.

Comment

• Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
              The race is getting ready to start.
              And the funny thing is,
              I don't even have to leave home.
              Ok, all racers meet at WWWH on Aug 22, 2020

Comment

• did you know you weigh less then the lights are off?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do1lm9IevYE

Comment

• Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the HyperWebster Dictionary?
                  There's a rumor floating about that the precise solution to Fenn's riddle is in there ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pastor Ebenezer Fuzz View Post
                    Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the HyperWebster Dictionary?
                    There's a rumor floating about that the precise solution to Fenn's riddle is in there ...
                    No, but a solution is simple physics. Take a solute and mix with a solvent to prepare a solution. The solution is not precise until the solute cannot be filtered out of the solution.
                    Solute is clue and keyword is solvent.

Comment

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the HyperWebster Dictionary?
                      Check the cloud - surely there is one online.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quest View Post

No, but a solution is simple physics. Take a solute and mix with a solvent to prepare a solution. The solution is not precise until the solute cannot be filtered out of the solution.
                        Solute is clue and keyword is solvent.
                        Fenn has just mentioned "cement" so many times that I'm not sure I want to peer into his "solution." It might break me.

Comment

• Just add water.....

Comment

Fenn has just mentioned "cement" so many times that I'm not sure I want to peer into his "solution." It might break me.
                            Hard water.
                            Double meaning.

Comment

Some think mentions of cement are just a bunch of hooee. I don't count myself among them.

Peace,

O.

http://mysteriouswritings.com/featur...t-punctuation/

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=...=1581898526865

Comment

• Originally posted by ORION View Post

Some think mentions of cement are just a bunch of hooee. I don't count myself among them.

Peace,

O.

http://mysteriouswritings.com/featur...t-punctuation/

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=...=1581898526865

me neither

Comment

Working...
                                X