Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Youtube videos and topics

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Abyssias View Post

    I do not have a background in repelling, nor would I advise doing so in any Fenn related adventure. If your solve involves repelling, you should check to make sure your rope is secure, before you head down into your canyon.
    Don't short shrift yourself, Abyssmal. I think it is very apparent that you have a great talent for repelling......now rappelling, probably not.

    Comment


    • #17
      I have one. What legally requires one to cease searching for 2 years?

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by John Smith
        Are the videos posted yet? I would like to see them.
        Part 2 will be posted tonight.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by JHSharp View Post
          I have one. What legally requires one to cease searching for 2 years?
          I can not legally leave my home state until 2021.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by John Smith
            Are the videos posted yet? I would like to see them.
            https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=umbNejAw1LU

            Comment


            • #21
              https://youtu.be/mL7cpVeEyoA

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by khan View Post
                Lmao that is hilarious.

                Comment


                • #23
                  I must say the idea of putting a few blocks of text in a video instead of just writing them into this forum (f. e.) is really charming... as is your text! I am frankly looking forward to reading more of it!
                  „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
                  G. C. Lichtenberg

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post
                    I must say the idea of putting a few blocks of text in a video instead of just writing them into this forum (f. e.) is really charming... as is your text! I am frankly looking forward to reading more of it!
                    I am happy you enjoy them, and hope you do just as I. I may have part 3, and part 4 posted by the end of tonight.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Lolami
                      When will it stop snowing?
                      A: The "When" depends on the "Where."

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X