• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fennboree 2020!

From the organizer of Fennboree!

Fennboree 2020
    July 3, 4, 5
    Hyde Memorial State Park, Santa Fe

Greetings fellow searchers! Here we are in year ten of THE THRILL OF THE CHASE! Can you believe it??!!
    This years' Fennboree we will celebrate over the fourth of July weekend, and we have moved the main events to the HYDE MEMORIAL STATE PARK LODGE! You can view it here: http://www.emnrd.state.nm.us/SPD/hydeparklodge.html

Im working on lots of fun things, so mark your calendars for Friday, July 3rd through Sunday, July 5th, and make your reservations now! If you want to camp, I have some sites reserved at Hyde Memorial State Park campground, just email me at the address below and I will pencil you in, or you can go here: https://www.recreation.gov/camping/c...4/availability
    Which is the Black Canyon campground right down the road. We will also have group camping sites available, and the RV sites with electricity will come available in spring. Either way, we have room to camp if you choose!
    Any questions, or to reserve space to camp at Hyde, email me at:
    [email protected].

Please take a moment to visit and thank this years' sponsors below...and check back often as we will be updating the list regularly!

NEW MEXICO STATE PARKS
    Hyde Memorial State Park New Mexico
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Thanks!

Any info on nearby hotels?

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerMike View Post
      Thanks!

Any info on nearby hotels?
      Come on, Lurker, I‘ll probably be there as well... as soon as I start planning I‘ll take you by the hand and I‘m sure we‘ll find a good place to stay!
      „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
      G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post

Come on, Lurker, I‘ll probably be there as well... as soon as I start planning I‘ll take you by the hand and I‘m sure we‘ll find a good place to stay!
        Or as a real drifter gypsy type would say, "There's always room down at the jail."

Comment

Greetings fellow searchers! I have had several requests to donate to this years' Fennboree. If you would like to donate (you are not required!), all monies will go toward costs! I am aiming for Pizza night Friday, and I am hoping to afford a catered BBQ meal for the Saturday (what used to be called potluck) event, and there are other costs as well. Most costs I am trying to trade as sponsorships, but should I fail, it helps to know all of you are there to chip in!
          Remember, Fennboree is free to all, the only costs required are for campers, and everyone will have a $5. parking fee due at event.
          Can't wait to see y'all there!
          To donate: Pay Fennboree -jamie Jourdan using PayPal.Me
          “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

I will be there...unless I'm dead or otherwise disposed. Great Job Jaimie organizing this...and whoever else is helping get it together.

Comment

Thanks kpro , for helping get the word out! Love you, love your forum! Thanks IRONWILL , glad to see you back! Are you doin pies???

Comment

Originally posted by jdiggins View Post
                Thanks kpro , for helping get the word out! Love you, love your forum! Thanks IRONWILL , glad to see you back! Are you doin pies???
                Don't I pretty much have to !?

Comment

Absolutely!

Comment

Originally posted by jdiggins View Post
                    Absolutely!
                    You know that's the BAIT to get Forrest to show up

Comment

This could be very interesting this year. I must see if I can make it.

Comment

Taken from Jenny’s site and shared with her by JDiggins

UPDATE 3/18/2020 from JDiggins:

Greetings fellow searchers!

Due to recent events and changes in NM PARKS, fennboree 2020 will be postponed/rescheduled.
                        I will refund your donations (to those who did), and I will research alternative dates, further in the summer.
                        I do greatly apologize to those of you who have made plans and/or reservations and will have to cancel.
                        Again, I apologize, but the event is NOT CANCELLED, merely postponed to a later, as yet undetermined date!
                        Let's look at it as a positive, and not a negative,
                        For every down there is an up!
                        Updates to follow...

Thanks,
                        J
                        “My Shadow Ain’t Cast by No Fool.” F

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
                          From the organizer of Fennboree!

Fennboree 2020
                          July 3, 4, 5
                          Hyde Memorial State Park, Santa Fe

Greetings fellow searchers! Here we are in year ten of THE THRILL OF THE CHASE! Can you believe it??!!
                          This years' Fennboree we will celebrate over the fourth of July weekend, and we have moved the main events to the HYDE MEMORIAL STATE PARK LODGE! You can view it here: http://www.emnrd.state.nm.us/SPD/hydeparklodge.html

Im working on lots of fun things, so mark your calendars for Friday, July 3rd through Sunday, July 5th, and make your reservations now! If you want to camp, I have some sites reserved at Hyde Memorial State Park campground, just email me at the address below and I will pencil you in, or you can go here: https://www.recreation.gov/camping/c...4/availability
                          Which is the Black Canyon campground right down the road. We will also have group camping sites available, and the RV sites with electricity will come available in spring. Either way, we have room to camp if you choose!
                          Any questions, or to reserve space to camp at Hyde, email me at:
                          [email protected].

Please take a moment to visit and thank this years' sponsors below...and check back often as we will be updating the list regularly!

NEW MEXICO STATE PARKS
                          Hyde Memorial State Park New Mexico
                          Is fennboree still gonna happen ?

Comment

Originally posted by Quest View Post

Is fennboree still gonna happen ?
                            I'm goen, f said he would be there with my treasure, and we would hunt arrowheads.

Comment

Originally posted by khan View Post

I'm goen, f said he would be there with my treasure, and we would hunt arrowheads.
                              That doesnt even ring a little bit true

Comment

Working...
                              X