Leave a comment:

• wwwamericana
    replied
    My favorite?
    It is - "I give you title to the gold."

Leave a comment:

• Ed E. Waters
    replied
    I've done it tired is my favorite. If you are Brave is the one I have my suspicions about but still can't quite figure out.

Leave a comment:

• Walking Among Lions
    replied
    I have three favorites from the poem. Wise, Marvel Gaze and Brave and In the Wood. You must solve these in order to solve the poem. You could be in the area of the blaze and completely miss it. Even then, once you find the blaze, you have to solve the other two in order to figure out where to begin looking and trying to solve the final clues.

As far as the word that is key, that is by bar my absolute favorite when it comes to hints! If you solve the word that is key, you solve the puzzle. But, that only gets you close to the blaze. Once you are in the area of the blaze, see my comments above about wise, marvel gaze and brave.

Leave a comment:

• Quest
    replied
    Me thinks somebody needs to look up the meaning of favorite while they have their dictionary out.

Leave a comment:

• ChasingMyTail
    replied
    This question seems to beg for me to reply, but the treasure is still out there and only Forrest has the answers that we seek, so how can one say what the most important hint/clue is? It's like asking if buffalo fart rainbows, it's worse than speculation at best. I'm pretty sure Forrest told us what the most important clue is already yet you seek it on here. I think I need to look up the word insanity.

Leave a comment:

• Quest
    replied
    Originally posted by Bryan Gahzzum View Post
    Today while rolling around my exercise table. If anyone had a favorite (top pick) hint or clue?
    My favorite hint is Forrests level of confidence. His home was raided by a zealot FBI agent. And what does he do ? Hides a multi million dollar treasure potentially on federal land and 10 years later no FBI agent being able to figure out the clues. That must be very satisfying for him.

Leave a comment:

• Mr hand
    replied
    Me in the middle...why u ask...because if u figure it out u can jump all the way past npftm. Wwwh wont even matter.

Leave a comment:

• Lefty
    replied
    Idk about keywords but I see crosseye dottie found it earler.

Leave a comment:

• Bryan Gahzzum
    replied
    Don't forget about the keyword(s)

Leave a comment:

• Bryan Gahzzum
    replied
    That's why she is your ex. she had to go! lol

Leave a comment:

• Bryan Gahzzum
    replied
    It can be from anywhere you find them. But one that you feel would give you complete your solve.

Leave a comment:

• Bryan Gahzzum
    started a topic BKS what is your favorite hint/clue?

BKS what is your favorite hint/clue?

Today while rolling around my exercise table. If anyone had a favorite (top pick) hint or clue?
Working...
X