How Many Eggs are in a Dozen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by antigroove View Post

I'd like to know why he apparently refuses to give an update on how close anyone has been in the last few years.

I wonder if it's because it would be more telling to the LS if they haven't broken the boundary than if they have.
    Good point. I've wondered about that too.

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE
      I didn't watch all of the second video but the first one seems to confirm that as of May 2017 the closest "anyone" has been was 200 feet (maybe plus or minus a few feet). But this doesn't answer the question of whether by "anyone" he means any person or any searcher. I think it would be pretty telling if the treasure is in a location where not a single person would ever go within 200 feet.

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE

"The treasure is hidden where a person would not normally go."
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmnFNmqLmzE
        @ 13:22

In all probability, a searcher would be the only person to go there.
        Thanks RT but I'm not sure that that really answers my question. A person would not normally go where the treasure is hidden, but does that mean a person would not normally go within say 190 feet of where the treasure is hidden?

Comment

Originally posted by astree View Post

now, how many years in a dozen millenia?
          one and one makes two if you use protection, other wise it can add up to three..
          and if were talking frogs or fish(eggs)? the math gets weirder.
          Last edited by 1keyword; 01-14-2020, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Twelve, sure you can say there are seven within it, but what does that even matter, there must be another five in it to or it is not dozen in the first place. How many of the are brown?
            If you give a mouse a cookie. . .

Comment

Originally posted by ChasingMyTail View Post
              Twelve, sure you can say there are seven within it, but what does that even matter, there must be another five in it to or it is not dozen in the first place. How many of the are brown?
              An egg is an egg until it is a chicken.. no matter the feathers.
              y'all have to it, I'll be be right over here ~
              https://youtu.be/HTTAPCUtbc8
              Miles up in the air he flew, He just murmured, Toodle-oo!
              Righty-O!

Comment

Originally posted by 1keyword View Post
                one and one makes two if you use protection, other wise it can add up to three..
                and if were talking frogs or fish(eggs)? the math gets weirder.
                And WHY would you say that????

Comment

Originally posted by antigroove View Post

I'd like to know why he apparently refuses to give an update on how close anyone has been in the last few years.

I wonder if it's because it would be more telling to the LS if they haven't broken the boundary than if they have.
                  You shut your mouth

I think the 200’ guy was the ‘one F didn’t know knew him so well.’ I don’t think the 500’ people are Chase searchers.

Comment

Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post

And WHY would you say that????
                    Caught a glimpse of BBC today and turned volume up to see what was going on. Apparently, this guy is a tribal member in Alaska and found/ cut huge hemlock branches and then dropped them in the water on ropes at spawn time. They came out Caked in roe and super heavy. Who knew it was so easy to harvest?

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post
                      You shut your mouth
                      I think the 200’ guy was the ‘one F didn’t know knew him so well.’ I don’t think the 500’ people are Chase searchers.
                      Sorry, Rose:

People have been within 200 feet, and I know that because they send me emails and they tell me exactly where they are."

"Some searchers have been within 200 feet."

Searchers have come within about 200 feet. Some may have solved the first four clues, but I am not certain.”

“I’m aware that people have been within 200 feet, but closer than that I don’t know.”

“Some people have gotten within 200 feet. I know that because afterwards they told me where they were.”

“I know that, uh, several people have been within 200 feet of the treasure, because they told me exactly where they were.”

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post

Sorry, Rose:

People have been within 200 feet, and I know that because they send me emails and they tell me exactly where they are."

"Some searchers have been within 200 feet."

Searchers have come within about 200 feet. Some may have solved the first four clues, but I am not certain.”

“I’m aware that people have been within 200 feet, but closer than that I don’t know.”

“Some people have gotten within 200 feet. I know that because afterwards they told me where they were.”

“I know that, uh, several people have been within 200 feet of the treasure, because they told me exactly where they were.”
                        I don’t think those searchers within 200 feet (at the time those statements were made) were searching for gold and bronze. I think they were geologists or biologists. Maybe ones that talked to F about their work.
                        But who knows? Maybe thousands of people live in the bushes surrounding the chest and just laugh at all the frustrated searchers in their naive searching boots.

Comment

I don't really have much to add to this 200 ft talk, or eggs in fact, but in TTOTC, My War For Me, f tells of flying at 200'.... (I don't have my book with me right now, so I can't give an exact quote or page number.)

Also he answered a question in MW: "My favorite flights were those when I headed alone, and at 200 feet, into the teeth of the Rockies, not knowing, or caring, where I would land."
                          https://mysteriouswritings.com/six-q...erfect-number/

Could 200 feet be more significant than just searchers (people) being within that distance??

Comment

200 feet is 2400 inches.
                            Or approx 3 chains.
                            Is my Math correct?
                            Last edited by wwwamericana; 01-15-2020, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
                              200 feet is 2400 inches.
                              Or approx 3 chains.
                              Is my Math correct?
                              Close enough..
                              think it's about 222 feet from the base of the bomb, 200 from the bottom of the glove/ rabbit
                              and half a mile from the chicken under the buffalo.
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200115-090922_Google.jpg Views:	0 Size:	208.1 KB ID:	136184

Mmm, yum!
                              Last edited by Castellaw1685; 01-15-2020, 08:13 AM.
                              Righty-O!

Comment

Originally posted by willynilly
                                Lol
                                Yup, just crazy..
                                Too early for eggs and legs?
                                https://youtu.be/LjbWqygkTg8
                                Righty-O!

Comment

Working...
                                X