Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Listen carefully to what Forrest says publicly and often repeats.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Listen carefully to what Forrest says publicly and often repeats.

    The treasure hunt is Forrest's entertainment in his later years. He follows our progress and smiles when we stumble or fall into a rabbit hole or get stuck at a roadblock. Yet, quietly he is cheering for all of us. He is honest to a fault though and won't say anything which would confirm a clue or help any individual searcher. Knowing that we are left to wonder what he is covertly telling us by frequently repeating his favorite Fennisms. I think they are significant and helpful in solving the riddle. Here are a few...... Care to share any Fennisms you think significant?

    1. If you don't know where WWH's is, you might as well stay home and play canasta.
    2. Go back and read it S..L..O..W..L..Y.
    3. Start at the beginning

    What's you got?

    1F

  • #2
    Oh and don't forget to read it with a drawl.....

    Comment


    • #3
      "while my wife was watching 'Dancing with the Stars'"
      "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

      Comment


      • #4
        He repeats numbers.

        Comment


        • #5
          1. If you don't know where WWH's is, you might as well stay home and play canasta.
          2. Go back and read it S..L..O..W..L..Y.
          3. Start at the beginning

          Per my answer sheet-
          1- see a nasty a
          2- it's lowly
          3- the beginning of every national park land worldwide
          ...found these answers scribbled on a napkin at the lighthouse restaurant in Montana..
          Miles up in the air he flew, He just murmured, Toodle-oo!
          Righty-O!

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm starting to wonder if it's far easier than what its made out to be. note that at the end of the line begin it where warm waters halt is the 12 degree mark. twelve degrees in celcius is 53 wich is significantly higher than the 32 degrees that water freezes at OR you can read it as 120 using the degree mark as a number if so then warm waters halt at that line in the poem. the poem is overlaid on Forrest map of the Rockies so maybe the spot that that line corresponds to on the mnap is WWWH. once you know the significance of WWWH then possibly you would know to look at the line look quickly down your quest to cease for the location or the approximate location of the treasure, so a point A and a point B with the rest of the clues to flesh out how to find it. or maybe all the clues work like that and corespobd with a point on the ground... I havent seen or heard of anyone taking that approach before in any of the forums, just a thought.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by 1keyword View Post
              I'm starting to wonder if it's far easier than what its made out to be. note that at the end of the line begin it where warm waters halt is the 12 degree mark. twelve degrees in celcius is 53 wich is significantly higher than the 32 degrees that water freezes at OR you can read it as 120 using the degree mark as a number if so then warm waters halt at that line in the poem. the poem is overlaid on Forrest map of the Rockies so maybe the spot that that line corresponds to on the mnap is WWWH. once you know the significance of WWWH then possibly you would know to look at the line look quickly down your quest to cease for the location or the approximate location of the treasure, so a point A and a point B with the rest of the clues to flesh out how to find it. or maybe all the clues work like that and corespobd with a point on the ground... I havent seen or heard of anyone taking that approach before in any of the forums, just a thought.
              Why is it the 12 degree mark?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post

                Why is it the 12 degree mark?
                look at his poem map from the book at the end of the line "begin it where warm water's halt" you will see the number 12 with the degree mark next to the number 12 it can be read as 120 as the degree mark is a circul. thats all.. its on the map in forrest book.

                Comment


                • #9
                  To me, the most significant is “what is a few?”!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by 1keyword View Post

                    look at his poem map from the book at the end of the line "begin it where warm water's halt" you will see the number 12 with the degree mark next to the number 12 it can be read as 120 as the degree mark is a circul. thats all.. its on the map in forrest book.
                    Can you find the same, without TFTW, in TTOTC or the poem itself? Remember, when he published TTOTC, it was all that was available and contained the poem....everything else is extraneous, we should be able to solve this with nothing more than TTOTC, the poem and a map.
                    One of the secrets of life is that all that is really worth the doing is what we do for others. - Lewis Carroll

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by RahRah View Post

                      Can you find the same, without TFTW, in TTOTC or the poem itself? Remember, when he published TTOTC, it was all that was available and contained the poem....everything else is extraneous, we should be able to solve this with nothing more than TTOTC, the poem and a map.
                      When he was asked if there were clues in TFTW he said yes because the map is in the book. Well the map is also easily found online so you do not need to own a copy of TFTW to see the map. Maybe this map is THE map.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        "And when you get to the ninth clue, look down, because you're where the treasure chest is."
                        https://dalneitzel.com/2019/10/02/voauneditedaudio/

                        IMO this recent one is making a lot of searchers stumble.​​​​​​

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          wow I cant think of any way to make this any easier to grasp than I already have, and I'm not even saying its correct its just a what if. never mind Jesus.. having that conversation gets pushed out of the way by minutiae.

                          so much for what if.......


                          and I'm kind of thinking that the map in forrest book ttotc is oh... i don't know, maybe a Map?
                          Last edited by 1keyword; 01-13-2020, 04:22 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            And it looks like the placement of the word Cease on the map lands squarely on BLM land..

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Cold_Well View Post
                              "while my wife was watching 'Dancing with the Stars'"
                              That's kinda subtle, but I think I understand what he's suggesting with it. Thanks.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X