A Couple Aussies and Cynthia’s Forrest Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Couple Aussies and Cynthia’s Forrest Interview

These two Aussies use some hard core sudo-science to find Fenn’s Chest... If this is the competition you should be very worried. It’s just a foot race now! Follow the link for the article and the video.

https://www.bodylanguagetrainer.com/...treasure-hunt/
    “My Shadow Ain’t Cast by No Fool.” F

Originally posted by ShadowKaster View Post
    These two Aussies use some hard core sudo-science to find Fenn’s Chest... If this is the competition you should be very worried. It’s just a foot race now! Follow the link for the article and the video.

https://www.bodylanguagetrainer.com/...treasure-hunt/
    Kinda of hits on the importance of Forrest's ATF statements as not under water* really comes to mind with that log they were looking at. I could almost imagine Zapster stating there is no way that log is going to last for hundreds or thousands of years.

* https://dalneitzel.com/2017/06/29/safety_first/

Of course, if we don't see a little bit of ourselves in that I would be a bit surprised. I like Matt's generosity as well.
    Last edited by Homer; 01-12-2020, 04:09 PM.
    A rainbow isn't whole until we smile.

Comment

WarriorManRB watch Kpro and Cowlazars live broadcast on YouTube tomorrow night and they will be having Cynthia on and sharing her full unedited interview.

Comment

At least they botg, which is prolly only 10%. I would say that's the story for 80% that do go out. And out of the 20% only 1% have outstanding ideas. It's hard as hell to have even a couple solid, unique, ideas with maybe a couple of blog found others.

Comment

Originally posted by khan View Post
          At least they botg, which is prolly only 10%. I would say that's the story for 80% that do go out. And out of the 20% only 1% have outstanding ideas. It's hard as hell to have even a couple solid, unique, ideas with maybe a couple of blog found others.

I definitely agree. I really enjoyed the video as it was well put together and held my interest the entire time. I am also a bit envious of Matt as my discussions of the chase usually just get rolled eyes.
          A rainbow isn't whole until we smile.

Comment

If nothing else, that was entertaining!
            To be right for someone, you have to be willing to be wrong for someone else.

Comment

I had the feeling inflation was picking up.....$8 bucks at McDonalds, now the treasure is worth $5 million.

Comment

I like how I learned so many new things I didn’t know about the chase and Forrest Fenn... Like, I learned Forrest had to sell everything he owned (including the shirt off his back) to put the contents of the chest together!

Comment

I haven't made it all the way thru the video yet: I certainly found it entertaining, but had to draw the credibility line and take a timeout at the introduction of the fifth team member and dowsing. But I'll finish it soon as I fully expect there are more chuckles awaiting me. :-)

Comment

AGK (Toby) just announced he is going to have the "body language" expert on his show this Wednesday and will ask for her input on multiple videos. It should be entertaining.
                    "Misquotations are the only quotations that are never misquoted." - Hesketh Pearson

Comment

I took it as a promo/informational video. I felt it was almost entirely tongue in cheek- I think they are laughing too.

Comment

I will apologize now. And I will respond as I am now to messages privately. No drama needs out here. I am over the roosters but I guess I need to adjust. We were not supposed to go on tonight, after 14+ hours on Saturday. I guess I just needed a break and appreciate all people and didn’t articulate it well. I actually really liked the caller. I just am over the “I found it” stuff. We will not have a show Thursday. Need time to regroup.
                        “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by JHSharp View Post
                          I took it as a promo/informational video. I felt it was almost entirely tongue in cheek- I think they are laughing too.
                          Agree, JHSharp. It was *meant* to be comedy, not a serious approach to solving the poem or searching for the treasure. Comedy is the m.o. of that Aussie duo.

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post

Agree, JHSharp. It was *meant* to be comedy, not a serious approach to solving the poem or searching for the treasure. Comedy is the m.o. of that Aussie duo.
                            From an Aussie, well said!

Comment

Originally posted by OH!!
                              Forrest Fenn's next book. After all, he has proven to be quite the professional at dodging questions, as we are always in contemplation of meaning!
                              if Mr. Fenn were an automobile, he'd surely be a Dodge Intrepid!

Comment

Working...
                              X