No announcement yet.

Information is more Important than Knowlege. Hmmm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Fenn had said it once, I'd be 50/50 on whether it was a slip or deliberate seeming misstep. The fact that he doubled down and immediately said it again, lets me know Freud wasn't involved.

Knowledge makes one look sharp in casual conversation at a dinner party.

"Information" is what you need to pinpoint that treasure chest.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ebenezer Fuzz View Post
      If Fenn had said it once, I'd be 50/50 on whether it was a slip or deliberate seeming misstep. The fact that he doubled down and immediately said it again, lets me know Freud wasn't involved.

Knowledge makes one look sharp in casual conversation at a dinner party.

"Information" is what you need to pinpoint that treasure chest.
      I am going to kindly disagree with most on this thread. I can get all the information I need on the internet. If it was "information", then the chest and poem would have been solved long ago. It is imagination that will get you to that chest... So it was a slip of the tongue from a man who is getting up there in age.

Comment

In-
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200214-120504_Google.jpg Views:	0 Size:	189.7 KB ID:	141234
        No-
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200214-120543_Google.jpg Views:	0 Size:	94.6 KB ID:	141233

Peace.. I'm out.

tt
        Miles up in the air he flew, He just murmured, Toodle-oo!
        Righty-O!

Comment

Originally posted by Castellaw1685 View Post
          In-
          Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20200214-120504_Google.jpg Views:	0 Size:	189.7 KB ID:	141234
          No-
          Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20200214-120543_Google.jpg Views:	0 Size:	94.6 KB ID:	141233

Peace.. I'm out.

tt
          Seems like a storm might be brewing.
          I can see it on the horizon.

Comment

Originally posted by chesttroll View Post

I am going to kindly disagree with most on this thread. I can get all the information I need on the internet. If it was "information", then the chest and poem would have been solved long ago. It is imagination that will get you to that chest... So it was a slip of the tongue from a man who is getting up there in age.
            You should be surprised at the information (logs) that have been left alone.

Comment

The form of knowledge Forrest seems to be addressing is Social Knowledge which is obviously skewed by the society from whence it came.

https://study.com/academy/lesson/soc...orks-quiz.html

Comment

Originally posted by Quest View Post

You should be surprised at the information (logs) that have been left alone.
                Hi Quest, No I am not surprised at all by the information that has been left alone. It's all in the book and the poem. To leave the book and the poem is foolish.

"There’s a lot brain power being expended on the blogs by some pretty bright people Jenny, and it seems they are having fun. But the great preponderance of searchers don’t comment publically. Very few tell me exactly where they are looking so I don’t know how close they are to the treasure. I’ve said searchers should go back to the poem so many times that I don’t want to say it again here. ff"

Comment

Isn’t information and knowledge kind of the same thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Copper View Post
                    Knowledge comes from information.
                    The information itself is more important than people knowing the information.

Comment

Maybe he’s trying to be clever? In (the) formation is more important than knowing (the) ledge.

Comment

Maybe he’s trying to be clever? In (the) formation is more important than knowing (the) ledge.
                        That would make the blaze legible then. Lol

Comment

Information = having data about something.
                          Knowledge = knowing how to use this data.

The first researchers who were in the right place, had both; information and knowledge, but lacked imagination to continue on the right path.
                          In the right place, look around and notice something very obvious: that Forrest used "imagination" to create the Chase.

Comment

'Information' is how birds FLY
                            'Knowledge' is how they find their way HOME

Comment

If it's not known, information isn't of much value to any entity (people included). Imagination is important. John Lennon told us this in his song. And images play an important "part" in this hunt, I tink.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

If it's not known, information isn't of much value to any entity (people included). Imagination is important. John Lennon told us this in his song. And images play an important "part" in this hunt, I tink.
                                Information can last indefinitely, people are finite.
                                Seek ye the calling for the calling is a written word.

Comment

Working...
                                X