Monday’s show with Cynthia and NEW INTERVIEW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday’s show with Cynthia and NEW INTERVIEW

As announced on the marathon, we WILL have a Monday show with an interview that Cynthia recorded last year and Cynthia as a guest in the hot seat - here is the intro to it....... tomorrow should be a blast. We will put up a link once it is ready on THOR’s You Tube....... Happy dance!

https://youtu.be/lg-BG9AOM0E
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

You can watch the produced video by Hamish and Andy based on Cynthia’s unedited interview that will be shared by Kpro on tomorrow nights live show.

https://www.bodylanguagetrainer.com/...treasure-hunt/

Last edited by ShadowKaster; 01-12-2020, 04:47 PM. Reason: Added the link to the video
    “My Shadow Ain’t Cast by No Fool.” F

Comment

Here are some teasers from Cynthia’s blog (just updated)......

Does the sun shine on the TC location a majority of the day?
      Is there man made objects at the TC location?
      Are there signs of civilization where the TC resides?

I am paraphrasing, Cynthia always has her words exactly right, check out the blog, check out the show tonight!

http://www.chasingfennstreasure.com/...erview-tonight
      “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

I will apologize now. And I will respond as I am now to messages privately. No drama needs out here. I am over the roosters but I guess I need to adjust. We were not supposed to go on tonight, after 14+ hours on Saturday. I guess I just needed a break and appreciate all people and didn’t articulate it well. I actually really liked the caller. I just am over the “I found it” stuff. We will not have a show Thursday. Need time to regroup.

Comment

I didn‘t see/hear anything wrong, KPro.... you did right... I mean what‘s the real goal and/or value of a statement like „I am the LS!“ without any little tidbit that could make us think positive?

I will call your show and claim that (strange) title as soon as I have something to give away for you and your audience that backs it up or even proves it! Without that I did nothing but show that my skills in decision making are well somewhere near beginner level.

Here‘s my idea... put up a charity-fond for cancer patients and let all the LS out there pay 500 bucks each to get on your show and claim their title (watch out.... not to the gold but to be the LS)! They can get their money back if they can prove their case which should be possible without giving away the whole thing!
          „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
          G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Hi Kpro, Totally understand the temptation to engage but standard response to roosters that might keep you from stroking out: "Well, good luck to you, stay safe, and give us a call when you retrieve it." Something I had to remind myself of recently when I started getting agitated listening to certain callers in another arena.

On a content-related note, I picked up on something new, for me anyway, when you were talking about your Nez Perce solve, particularly about the canyon down, which you told FF was 70 miles from your WWWH. You recalled he said something like, "Don't you remember, they're contiguous." I had always thought he meant that the clues were contiguous IN THE POEM, but FF's comment to you makes it sound like the clue places are contiguous AT THE LOCATION. Some people think 9 clues refer to 9 locations, while others think some clues are instructions. I suppose either way the locations could still be contiguous.

Hope you get some rest, especially recovering from pneumonia, which ain't nothing to sneeze at.

Comment

Originally posted by SeeNish View Post
              Hi Kpro, Totally understand the temptation to engage but standard response to roosters that might keep you from stroking out: "Well, good luck to you, stay safe, and give us a call when you retrieve it." Something I had to remind myself of recently when I started getting agitated listening to certain callers in another arena.

On a content-related note, I picked up on something new, for me anyway, when you were talking about your Nez Perce solve, particularly about the canyon down, which you told FF was 70 miles from your WWWH. You recalled he said something like, "Don't you remember, they're contiguous." I had always thought he meant that the clues were contiguous IN THE POEM, but FF's comment to you makes it sound like the clue places are contiguous AT THE LOCATION. Some people think 9 clues refer to 9 locations, while others think some clues are instructions. I suppose either way the locations could still be contiguous.

Hope you get some rest, especially recovering from pneumonia, which ain't nothing to sneeze at.
              Hello Seen. Apparently I'm way behind in watching the videos and quite possibly have missed something of importance; which I sorely hate to admit to!!

Could you post a link to the video, and possibly time, where the aforementioned, ""You recalled he said something like, "Don't you remember, they're contiguous."" occurs??

If ya can, I will def owe you!! …….loco

Comment

Hi Loco: I don't think there is video of that exchange about "contiguousness" between Kpro and Forrest. My understanding was that it was a private exchange, similar to the home of Brown / no structures exchange between Forrest and Cynthia.

But in any case, do you see that as a revelation (in the poem contiguous vs. in-nature)? Contiguous in the poem is kind of a given, so seems to me "in the field" is the more sensible interpretation. Plus we have the "one leads to another leads to another" ATF from Forrest, suggesting a systematic clue-following path. I guess my question would be what was disjointed/discontinuous about Kristie's solution that solicited that remark from Forrest? Did he feel the 70-mile distance was too great to maintain an unambiguous continuity of clues? If so, that would seem to kill all the solutions that use Ojo Caliente as WWWH and (the in my mind ridiculous) Hebgen Lake as hoB.

Comment

Arrrroooo, Sr. Lobo - The video was the one shown Monday 1-13-20 on HintofRiches YouTube channel:
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmnFNmqLmzE

It starts at about 1 hour 18 minutes. I recall Kpro talking before about her WWWH and what FF said when she told him about it but first time FOR ME hearing about her Canyon Down and why it didn't fit according to FF rules, which are obvious to him and maybe others but IMO were reasonably open to interpretation prior to hearing this comment from FF, albeit 2nd hand but pretty straightforward and reliable, again, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by SeeNish View Post
                    Arrrroooo, Sr. Lobo - The video was the one shown Monday 1-13-20 on HintofRiches YouTube channel:
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmnFNmqLmzE

It starts at about 1 hour 18 minutes. I recall Kpro talking before about her WWWH and what FF said when she told him about it but first time FOR ME hearing about her Canyon Down and why it didn't fit according to FF rules, which are obvious to him and maybe others but IMO were reasonably open to interpretation prior to hearing this comment from FF, albeit 2nd hand but pretty straightforward and reliable, again, IMO.
                    Muchas Gracias Sir Seenish; or Madam, whichever the case may be. I definitely owe you one.....welcome to the chase and Good Luck to Ya....loco

(Oh, I too believe Kpro is reliable)

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post
                      Hi Loco: I don't think there is video of that exchange about "contiguousness" between Kpro and Forrest. My understanding was that it was a private exchange, similar to the home of Brown / no structures exchange between Forrest and Cynthia.

But in any case, do you see that as a revelation (in the poem contiguous vs. in-nature)? Contiguous in the poem is kind of a given, so seems to me "in the field" is the more sensible interpretation. Plus we have the "one leads to another leads to another" ATF from Forrest, suggesting a systematic clue-following path. I guess my question would be what was disjointed/discontinuous about Kristie's solution that solicited that remark from Forrest? Did he feel the 70-mile distance was too great to maintain an unambiguous continuity of clues? If so, that would seem to kill all the solutions that use Ojo Caliente as WWWH and (the in my mind ridiculous) Hebgen Lake as hoB.
                      Hello Zap. Yeah, I didn't take 'SeeN' comment as there being a video of the exchange. 'Seen' provided link to what they were referencing: where Kpro had related what Fenn had said to her.

Private exchange, or not, it could lead to a very interesting turn in how the Chase is viewed by a lot of people. Apparently Kpro did not view as such, or surely she would have revealed it much earlier. In my opinion, since she did not sensationalize it, her mention of it in off-hand manner just adds to credibility.

Yes, it would be nice to know more of what about the solution that may have led Fenn to make the remark.

Regardless, taking what we have, it would seem that 70 miles would be the outside limit on the radius of all nine clues? That alone will blow a lot of solutions out of the running.....His apparent comment just adds a bit of confirmation that the clues are indeed contiguous in both the Poem, and 'in the field'. I have long felt that was the case and that the area the clues are found is a much, much smaller area than a 70 mile radius...….and that it is neither in Montana or Wyoming.

nice chattin' witcha…...Good Luck to Ya...……..loco

Comment

Originally posted by Coinaster
                        Contiguous

Tarryscant.com has his quote on this.... I think it was said in 2013
                        You are correct, it is found at Tarryscant

There was discussion as whether Fenn's 'contiguous' comment was even related to the clues. Toby Younis, who recorded the event, sets the record straight here:

https://web.archive.org/web/20180108042903/https://www.chasechat.com/showthread.php?tid=6190&pid=187654
                        After the Moby Dickens video recording, I asked Fenn if he was referring to the nine clues when he said they were contiguous.
                        He said, "I thought that's what I said?"
                        I told him that it wasn't quite, and asked again if the nine clues were contiguous.
                        He said, "Yes."
                        Toby Michael Younis

Comment

'k', dahling,

In your video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmnFNmqLmzE , where you mention Forrest's 'contiguous' comment, you mention there might be a recording of your and Forrest's tet-a-tete?

Would you be a sweetheart and play that in your next video?......or at least the portion relevant to the discussion here?

"If you build it, they will come!!" Thanks for everything, Lady!!….loco

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post
                            'k', dahling,

In your video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmnFNmqLmzE , where you mention Forrest's 'contiguous' comment, you mention there might be a recording of your and Forrest's tet-a-tete?

Would you be a sweetheart and play that in your next video?......or at least the portion relevant to the discussion here?

"If you build it, they will come!!" Thanks for everything, Lady!!….loco
                            I do not have it nor have I heard it. And I don’t want to open up pandora’s box. Better leave this one alone.

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post

I do not have it nor have I heard it. And I don’t want to open up pandora’s box. Better leave this one alone.
                              'k', thanks for the reply

OK, I totally understand.....about the recording. I hope pursuing the recording is all you are referencing by 'leave it alone'?

You did mention the 'contiguous' statement by Forrest. I hope we can still pick your memory for tidbits. Without going into anything about the conversation, did you come away with the feeling that he was indicating that your WWWH was too far removed from where you thought the chest was hidden? If so, was there anything else in the context of that particular repartee that reinforced that feeling? If there was, can you expound upon that?

Yeah, I know, like a dog with a bone.....loco

Comment

Working...
                              X