Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forrest Fenn discussion marathon! ALL DAY!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forrest Fenn discussion marathon! ALL DAY!!!

join us for the Forrest Fenn discussion marathon! we are streaming LIVE all day!!

11AM Pacific!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQG_0rtVjTg

Jeez....
    It's bedtime
    Buh Bye

Comment

These clips weren't as big in my opinion as some of the previously released ones. Good times though and nice to see a lot of faces show up. Thanks for putting this on!

Comment

Thanks for the marathon Kpro and Cow! I only caught the end, so I'll be spending the next week watching it.

Comment

Am I the only one having trouble watching the marathon after the fact? On my laptop/desktop/the YouTube app on Firestick/ and the YouTube app on XBox, the thumbnail says the video is 11+ hours, but when I click on it, only the last two hours will play. Oddly, I can watch any part of the 12 hours on my phone... so I guess that's what I'll keep doing. It's just less convenient and is a small screen.

Comment

A lot of people were only seeing the last 2 hours of the marathon! YouTube has finally finished processing so here it is in its entirety WITH the chat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQG_0rtVjTg&

Comment

I thought I was entering a video queue about 5 minutes early before my scheduled time slot and I would be standing by like in a green room since Kiwi's Road was still on.
              Then at some point, I would be introduced and actually put on the air by Kpro and CowMike after Kiwi's Road had finished. I had my YouTube minimized so I could hear it but not see it. I had been busy all day but I still had 5 minutes to make any last-minute adjustments.

So I really had no idea that I had gone live at 10:39:33 and was in the process of making those last-minute adjustments thinking I was not yet on the show. Doh!

Rookie mistakes

Comment

Working...
              X