X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking news

Live show and announcement.

https://youtu.be/x5oHGmvH3dw
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

So what was the surprise?
    To be right for someone, you have to be willing to be wrong for someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by RahRah View Post
      So what was the surprise?
      Cynthia said Forrest told her last month that there are big surprises coming this year.

Comment

Surprise!! I found the chest!
        no...Not really... I can’t even find my car keys .

Comment

Originally posted by ricardo View Post

Cynthia said Forrest told her last month that there are big surprises coming this year.
          Thank you - I popped over late in the program and didn't catch what was said!
          To be right for someone, you have to be willing to be wrong for someone else.

Comment

No specifications? So where‘s the breaking news then? Well okay... in Yellow Press it should be enough and satisfying to have a smashing hook line like „BREAKING NEWS: fly ate spider and got constipated“... no more details needed... but when your dealing with some smarter folks who are dedicating their free time to solving a puzzle like Fenn‘s, there should be some breaking news after breaking news were announced, no?
            „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
            G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Surprise...there's no surprise.
              All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
              --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

Originally posted by Lolami
                big THINGs coming your way

​​​​​​
                hope it's a coffee pot!

Comment

My way??
                  „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
                  G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

This was the pre-surprise surprise.

Comment

I hope it‘s not only a hunch this time!
                      G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Is a surprise still a surprise if you know it's coming? The 4 on 6 was already a nice surprise.

Comment

I’m always excited for new news even if it’s news about new news

Comment

Originally posted by Vestalpatience View Post
                            I’m always excited for new news even if it’s news about new news
                            You mean new news about news about new news to come? Well okay... we‘re all on turkey for NEWS... but you shouldn‘t play with those who are on turkey with news by announcing breaking news instead of telling everybody in a calm and empathetic way that you know they‘re on turkey about news but the real news is that there‘s gonna be news soon, which in itself is not a breaking news...
                            G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

BREAKING NEWS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0XUTD7QYcs

Comment

Working...
                              X