Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Four on 1/6 instead of six on 2/4

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by OneMoreBOTG View Post

    If there were 6 on the 4th and now 4 on the 6th, there are still 2 on the 4th, so your theory would make sense.
    That is an interesting interpretation.

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by Cold_Well View Post
      It's not over until it's over. I'd say keep working the poem because something may click! Nobody knows they have the correct solve until they find Indulgence, which could be never. Good luck!
      Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor, Hell No!

      All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
      --Arthur Schopenhauer--

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by Anna Graham View Post

        Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor, Hell No!

        Exactly!
        "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

        Comment


        • #79
          I was just thinking about Q4 and f's answer about f's vision tells him it's only a matter of time....

          - "Vision tells him..." is 2 different senses using sight and sound.
          - Only a matter if time - we can see time by a clock, but his vision TELLS him. Can we HEAR time? One way we can hear time is with BELLS (grandfather clock for example) marking each quarter hour with sound.

          I think this could mean several things IMO:
          - A bell is near the TC location
          - The bell symbology could play a role in the solve or story
          - 'Someone' is close and Forrest is waiting for his telephone bell to ring

          https://dalneitzel.com/2017/04/05/sc...d-seventy-two/

          https://dalneitzel.com/2014/11/12/sc...hundred-seven/

          MC


          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by Moody Chameleon View Post
            I was just thinking about Q4 and f's answer about f's vision tells him it's only a matter of time....

            - "Vision tells him..." is 2 different senses using sight and sound.
            - Only a matter if time - we can see time by a clock, but his vision TELLS him. Can we HEAR time? One way we can hear time is with BELLS (grandfather clock for example) marking each quarter hour with sound.

            I think this could mean several things IMO:
            - A bell is near the TC location
            - The bell symbology could play a role in the solve or story
            - 'Someone' is close and Forrest is waiting for his telephone bell to ring

            https://dalneitzel.com/2017/04/05/sc...d-seventy-two/

            https://dalneitzel.com/2014/11/12/sc...hundred-seven/

            MC

            IMO the matter of time is described in the fifth stanza... the sixth will then move on to the acoustic part... hmmm?

            Anti-fun GUS: "not funny!"

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by Redneck Girl View Post

              Do you think the searcher who may be close to finding the chest is the same as the "gut feeling" searcher from two years ago?
              AfFIRMative.

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by Moody Chameleon View Post
                I was just thinking about Q4 and f's answer about f's vision tells him it's only a matter of time....

                - "Vision tells him..." is 2 different senses using sight and sound.
                - Only a matter if time - we can see time by a clock, but his vision TELLS him. Can we HEAR time? One way we can hear time is with BELLS (grandfather clock for example) marking each quarter hour with sound.

                I think this could mean several things IMO:
                - A bell is near the TC location
                - The bell symbology could play a role in the solve or story
                - 'Someone' is close and Forrest is waiting for his telephone bell to ring

                https://dalneitzel.com/2017/04/05/sc...d-seventy-two/

                https://dalneitzel.com/2014/11/12/sc...hundred-seven/

                MC

                So you mean there‘s either a „doorbell“ or a clock activated by the searcher? Both would then give a acustic feedback? How should that work and/or what could it be for?

                Anti-fun GUS: "not funny!"

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post

                  So you mean there‘s either a „doorbell“ or a clock activated by the searcher? Both would then give a acustic feedback? How should that work and/or what could it be for?
                  Nah. I meant f waiting for a call or a response that the TC. Who knows what's at the location anyways, but I'm leaning more toward my second choice. Maybe bell symbology is part of the story or solve.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
                    To me it almost sounds like someone emailed him the right erea and why they thought it was. Then started following the blogs. And went towards a different solve. So the lead searcher was non of us. I would of never guessed . Over 80%( overwhelmingly majority) of searchers don't look into others peoples wromg solves or opinions on the multiple fenn platforms.. And its unfortunate for Forrest. That over 80% of people still email him daily because they don't know that he doesn't want anymore emails unless the treasure is in your hands.
                    Logic says that there absolutely has to be a "Lead Searcher." After all, what is a "Lead Searcher," but someone who's in the lead - which Forrest would know from the thousands of emails he gets. And "yes," it appears by the many statement's Forrest has made, that undoubtedly this Lead Searcher character has provided Forrest with the correct location of "Indulgence."

                    Now did anyone see that video KPRO & Cowlazers posted recently? The one asking Forrest if there was a Lead Searcher...?
                    Forrest answer is this: "So one of two things has happened. Either someone has found it and their mad, or the whole thing is a hoax."

                    And it's been argued that I'm taking this way out of context, but I don't believe so. I believe that the Lead Searcher already has the treasure - possibly retrieved it last October - but too upset to come forward after Forrest put him through so much. This person's probably sacrificed everything to get it... his job, his marriage, his friends... all to retrieve Indulgence... but now they find themselves alone over the holidays wondering if it was all worth it.

                    Imagine the insanity he's brought to his family when claiming every night during dinner, that he knew where the treasure was. I think he'd be divorced real quick - don't you?

                    And now he's probably calculating his next move. Could it be that the Lead Searcher wants revenge for what Forrest has put him through? A way to get back at Forrest would be to change the game... not come forward, live a life off-the-grid, and disappear.

                    Sounds like a move Forrest Fenn would make... if he were the one finding his own treasure.

                    What do you think?

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by Willie Wonka View Post

                      Logic says that there absolutely has to be a "Lead Searcher." After all, what is a "Lead Searcher," but someone who's in the lead - which Forrest would know from the thousands of emails he gets. And "yes," it appears by the many statement's Forrest has made, that undoubtedly this Lead Searcher character has provided Forrest with the correct location of "Indulgence."

                      Now did anyone see that video KPRO & Cowlazers posted recently? The one asking Forrest if there was a Lead Searcher...?
                      Forrest answer is this: "So one of two things has happened. Either someone has found it and their mad, or the whole thing is a hoax."

                      And it's been argued that I'm taking this way out of context, but I don't believe so. I believe that the Lead Searcher already has the treasure - possibly retrieved it last October - but too upset to come forward after Forrest put him through so much. This person's probably sacrificed everything to get it... his job, his marriage, his friends... all to retrieve Indulgence... but now they find themselves alone over the holidays wondering if it was all worth it.

                      Imagine the insanity he's brought to his family when claiming every night during dinner, that he knew where the treasure was. I think he'd be divorced real quick - don't you?

                      And now he's probably calculating his next move. Could it be that the Lead Searcher wants revenge for what Forrest has put him through? A way to get back at Forrest would be to change the game... not come forward, live a life off-the-grid, and disappear.

                      Sounds like a move Forrest Fenn would make... if he were the one finding his own treasure.

                      What do you think?
                      Sounds like you know more than you are tellin. Cough it up.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by Willie Wonka View Post

                        Logic says that there absolutely has to be a "Lead Searcher." After all, what is a "Lead Searcher," but someone who's in the lead - which Forrest would know from the thousands of emails he gets. And "yes," it appears by the many statement's Forrest has made, that undoubtedly this Lead Searcher character has provided Forrest with the correct location of "Indulgence."

                        Now did anyone see that video KPRO & Cowlazers posted recently? The one asking Forrest if there was a Lead Searcher...?
                        Forrest answer is this: "So one of two things has happened. Either someone has found it and their mad, or the whole thing is a hoax."

                        And it's been argued that I'm taking this way out of context, but I don't believe so. I believe that the Lead Searcher already has the treasure - possibly retrieved it last October - but too upset to come forward after Forrest put him through so much. This person's probably sacrificed everything to get it... his job, his marriage, his friends... all to retrieve Indulgence... but now they find themselves alone over the holidays wondering if it was all worth it.

                        Imagine the insanity he's brought to his family when claiming every night during dinner, that he knew where the treasure was. I think he'd be divorced real quick - don't you?

                        And now he's probably calculating his next move. Could it be that the Lead Searcher wants revenge for what Forrest has put him through? A way to get back at Forrest would be to change the game... not come forward, live a life off-the-grid, and disappear.

                        Sounds like a move Forrest Fenn would make... if he were the one finding his own treasure.

                        What do you think?
                        In the words of our very own Anna Graham . . . Nope.

                        And, what is it with all these people who think that everyone must email Forrest ???
                        Where does logic dictate that he has nothing better to do than sit around for twenty-four hours every day reading emails ?
                        It's absolutely preposterous to think that the man would do this.

                        The treasure has not been found, and the whole 'lead searcher' hype is way past obnoxious.
                        Last edited by ROLL TIDE; 01-15-2020, 03:41 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by Willie Wonka View Post

                          Logic says that there absolutely has to be a "Lead Searcher." After all, what is a "Lead Searcher," but someone who's in the lead - which Forrest would know from the thousands of emails he gets. And "yes," it appears by the many statement's Forrest has made, that undoubtedly this Lead Searcher character has provided Forrest with the correct location of "Indulgence."

                          Now did anyone see that video KPRO & Cowlazers posted recently? The one asking Forrest if there was a Lead Searcher...?
                          Forrest answer is this: "So one of two things has happened. Either someone has found it and their mad, or the whole thing is a hoax."

                          And it's been argued that I'm taking this way out of context, but I don't believe so. I believe that the Lead Searcher already has the treasure - possibly retrieved it last October - but too upset to come forward after Forrest put him through so much. This person's probably sacrificed everything to get it... his job, his marriage, his friends... all to retrieve Indulgence... but now they find themselves alone over the holidays wondering if it was all worth it.

                          Imagine the insanity he's brought to his family when claiming every night during dinner, that he knew where the treasure was. I think he'd be divorced real quick - don't you?

                          And now he's probably calculating his next move. Could it be that the Lead Searcher wants revenge for what Forrest has put him through? A way to get back at Forrest would be to change the game... not come forward, live a life off-the-grid, and disappear.

                          Sounds like a move Forrest Fenn would make... if he were the one finding his own treasure.

                          What do you think?
                          I think it's a funny idea, but I also think anyone who felt that stung would want to inform other Chasers so they don't go through the same "pain."

                          Also, Forrest didn't make this hypothetical character do any of those things. Our choices are our own. I suspect anyone capable of finding it would inherently understand that.

                          If it has been retrieved, and I don't think it has, then I would hope the person has very good reasons for keeping mum — reasons we couldn't know.
                          "I once sent a dozen of my friends a telegram saying 'flee at once - all is discovered.' They all left town immediately." ~ Mark Twain

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            "So one of two things has happened. Either someone has found it and their mad, or the whole thing is a hoax."

                            This comment really struck me funny when I heard it. Are there only these two options to choose from? That's what he said, you heard him.

                            Now.....
                            Option 1 - It could be a hoax. I have wondered that many, many times thru the years.
                            Option 2 - If someone has truly found it, why would they be "mad"? Mad as in angry? That was my first thought about it at the time.

                            Here is my second thot - perhaps the finder isn't mad-angry but Forrest is simply stating that the finder is "mad-crazy" - like for not coming forward or acting on their solve.
                            That could be very perplexing to Mr. Fenn. Could the game have changed at some point?
                            Last edited by wwwamericana; 01-15-2020, 03:51 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Maybe someone told him enough that he felt the probability of it being found to be higher than 50%. They have to go out and retrieve it though. Life has a way of dictating the path you take when least expected. Let's assume that they went mad and weren't allowed to leave the house for a while since that is a fun story. Caught a bit of the ole gold fever the prospectors used to get.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
                                "So one of two things has happened. Either someone has found it and their mad, or the whole thing is a hoax."

                                This comment really struck me funny when I heard it. Are there only these two options to choose from? That's what he said, you heard him.

                                Now.....
                                Option 1 - It could be a hoax. I have wondered that many, many times thru the years.
                                Option 2 - If someone has truly found it, why would they be "mad"? Mad as in angry? That was my first thought about it at the time.

                                Here is my second thot - perhaps the finder isn't mad-angry but Forrest is simply stating that the finder is "mad-crazy" - like for not coming forward or acting on their solve.
                                That could be very perplexing to Mr. Fenn. Could the game have changed at some point?
                                No no no no no. Someone please stop the madness.

                                The person who is mad is all those who know exactly where it is but then when they get there . . . surprise surprise - it's not there. So naturally that person now tells the world that someone else beat them to it or else it is all a hoax. Because there is absolutely no way in hell that their solve could have been wrong . . .

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X