Four on 1/6 instead of six on 2/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four on 1/6 instead of six on 2/4

Forrest answers questions for Jenny - http://mysteriouswritings.proboards....scrollTo=40530

But.....if you heed his advice, you won't watch them!

A nice surprise to see these today. What does the LGII's thinking have to do with it? She can only get the first 2 clues due to her limited resources and materials, so her thinking has nothing to do with it.
    Last edited by Anon Anon; 01-06-2020, 03:19 PM.

Comment

What’s not to love about Forrest’s responses? They say everything and nothing all at the very same time. It requires a gift to write such answers which allow people to bend and twist the meanings into whatever it is they are seeking to validate.

Stick with the poem. Find where it leads. Find Forrest’s treasure, raise the lid and wear a grin all the way home. Easier said than done.

Comment

Originally posted by Anon Anon View Post
        A nice surprise to see these today. What does the LGII's thinking have to do with it? She can only get the first 2 clues due to her limited resources and materials, so her thinking has nothing to do with it.
        "She can only get the first 2 clues due to her limited resources and materials, so her thinking has nothing to do with it."

Peharps that avenue is the rut Fenn is counseling to avoid...hmmm?

Comment

His vision is 20/20.
          Happy New Year folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Copper View Post
            His vision is 20/20.
            Happy New Year folks.
            O goodness oh my goodnesss, someone is close. I think this is the first confirmation that someone has solved most the poem and Forrest knows!

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post

"She can only get the first 2 clues due to her limited resources and materials, so her thinking has nothing to do with it."

Peharps that avenue is the rut Fenn is counseling to avoid...hmmm?
              Bullshit, the little girl in India can’t get closer than the first two clues because to solve the third clue requires a physical presence.
              All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
              --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

It could be that she’s not related to the rest of the clues?

Comment

Sounds like there are now 4 people on the 6th clue, instead of 6 people on the 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by Anna Graham View Post

Bullshit, the little girl in India can’t get closer than the first two clues because to solve the third clue requires a physical presence.
                    You really think so? Six clues are out in nature? “Off the map?
                    no wonder no one has found it!

Comment

Kind of shunning the blogs to me. I said it before. But I don't get why Jenny keeps asking the same meaningless vague questions over & over? It always seemed to me after the first few years. The Majority of searches circled a 90 mile radius of the Yellowstone era. I would think when the book was first put out and Sante Fe was the Mecca starting place. You didn't drive more then 4 hours from there. Carson NF. Angel Fire, Taos , Wheeler. Ghost Ranch and even Sante Fe Ski were the prime ereas. But warnings of early snow and bears made me doubt most. He originally said he was gonna die in the desert. But he eliminated that. What do you think made him change his mind?

Comment

Originally posted by Anon Anon View Post
                        She can't get past the first two clues because she does not understand her answers; she's "in a rut" - in the groove, lucky. Luck does not solve the poem.
                        To be right for someone, you have to be willing to be wrong for someone else.

Comment

I'm not too happy that Forrest has decided to give away the state. Oh well.

Comment

Is it wrong to hate a hypothetical little Indian girl with a passion? Because I do. I can’t help it. I love Jenny and she seems like the sweetest person who is sharp as a tack, but that little twerp from India is totally irrelevant in my opinion. You have to be physically there, out of your vehicle, below the home of Brown to know which way your final destination is . Anything after “No place for the meek “ is almost certainly on foot.

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE
                              Okay, I've got to ask . . .
                              How many actually believe that Forrest is sitting around reading all of what is said on the 'blogs', in addition to the voluminous number of emails he receives each day ?
                              We know that there's evidence of him reading hoD, because he replies to things posted there.
                              But where's the evidence to indicate that he reads any others ?
                              I dont think he reads everything but like his emails, I think he peruses, Dals, Harry's and Thor looking for keywords. He probably doesn't read the really long posts like Lurker Mike's because he only has so much time left.
                              All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
                              --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

Working...
                              X