Put it under your bed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put it under your bed

I thought it was strange that f didn't say put it in a vault for 30 days... this leads me to believe we are way past the vault. Now we are just hiding it under the bed.
    As a thief I would go straight for the vault... . But now I have to look under the bed to find what I'm searching for . Would you think of looking under the bed.

Every thief looks under the bed. I’ve seen movies.

Comment

monsters!!!

Comment

Monsters live under there and so do alot of other things.

Comment

Originally posted by khan View Post
          monsters!!!
          that's why i didn't look under the bed

Comment

YES - Big green ones with yellow eyes!

Comment

My Dad used to teach kids who struggled with reading. I remember the book he picked for class. There was a snake under a dude’s bed and he was so afraid he died of a heart attack. Only it was a sock. https://www.ebay.com/i/362780635313?...SABEgILE_D_BwE
              Last edited by Seabiscuit; 12-31-2019, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Seabiscuit View Post
                My Dad used teach kids who struggled with reading. I remember the book he picked for class. There was a snake under a dude’s bed and he died of a heart attack. Only it was a sock. https://www.ebay.com/i/362780635313?...SABEgILE_D_BwE
                Nothing is ever as it seems

Comment

Well for most. My Dad was cunning, kind, logical, feeling, hard working, and he wasn’t fooled by much. Math genius with a nice gavel. He died at 46 though. Boo. Bicuspid valve instead of tricuspid aortic valve? Eh. Genes. His heart was huge.

Comment

he said you'd have to think about all those things, wouldn't we only have to think about one of those things? or was that just a bit of a ramble statement?
                    Then there's bedrock, i like cenote, heres a geography term list 101, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossa...eography_terms

Comment

From the urban dictionary..
                      Under The Bed is when a straight person claims to be gay/part of the LGBTQ+ community
                      but I don't think f was talking about that.. but there has to be an idiom somewhere that would make since...

f is sly hound for sure.. even at his age. but no one is infallible.
                      Last edited by JChere; 12-31-2019, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JChere View Post
                        From the urban dictionary..
                        Under The Bed is when a straight person claims to be gay/part of the LGBTQ+ community
                        but I don't think f was talking about that.. but there has to be an idiom somewhere that would make since...

f is sly hound for sure.. even at his age. but no one is infallible.
                        what if your totally str8 but you really like gay people and act especially gay when your around gays, would that be under the pillow.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychogeography

Comment

When out camping and in the wood my best friend is usually under my pillow

Comment

This thread is spinning down the toilet. Yes it's very easy to twist the poem into gay slang. Yes wwwh could be peeing in the toilet. HOB. If you are on the wood. gross. IT IS NOT. This was meant for children to read. So try not to get to caught up on Thd Brokeback Moutain angle.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
                              This thread is spinning down the toilet. Yes it's very easy to twist the poem into gay slang. Yes wwwh could be peeing in the toilet. HOB. If you are on the wood. gross. IT IS NOT. This was meant for children to read. So try not to get to caught up on Thd Brokeback Moutain angle.
                              I agree.. It was the only thing I could find related to putting it under the bed.. but if you take away the gay and think about it, .. there has to be a reason f is telling us to sleep on it.
                              Look again at the urban definition.. it only matters who they think you are.

Comment

Working...
                              X