NM is overlooked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hear me all View Post
    Forrest answered a question posed by mdavis in the earlier years of The Chase. Forrest said his book, he was referring to TTOTC, was enough to lead an average person to the treasure. All he was trying to do was suggest leading a horse to water so someone would spot the missing shoe.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210429_201455.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	2.45 MB
ID:	373216

The Cbase was designed for an average Joe redneck. Have U ever considered where you rank on the average scale?
    That's funny, Hear Me All. I don't know about you, but I rank upon the lower depths of humanity. Nowadays, is there any other place to exist?

Comment

It's sad that Shiloh would tell Cynthia that she was within 200' when she walked around 9MH area but if that makes her feel good and gives her closure then maybe it's not so bad.

I didn't think she was so gullible but Forrest did get her to believe he used string when hiding the chest.. If one couldn't tell when Forrest was pulling their leg then they probably believed he wore jeans when showering.

Comment

Originally posted by klein View Post

Cynthia doesn't know Jack sh!t. She's as lost as ever... but she seems to have fun traipsing around the Rocky Mountains.
        Doesn't stop her trying to find light at the end of the tunnel though.

Comment

It's sad that Shiloh would tell Cynthia that she was within 200' when she walked around 9MH area
          what we need to know from Cynthia is did Shiloh know which Entrance to the Park she came in and which she left, because everyone who went through the East guard shack was 200 feet from the chest.

If you go through that portal then it doesn't matter where in the Park you go after that, you were 200 feet away.

Comment

It's sad that Shiloh would tell Cynthia that she was within 200' when she walked around 9MH area but if that makes her feel good and gives her closure then maybe it's not so bad.

I didn't think she was so gullible but Forrest did get her to believe he used string when hiding the chest.. If one couldn't tell when Forrest was pulling their leg then they probably believed he wore jeans when showering.
            Do you have a link to the string comment? I’ve never heard that before.

Comment

Originally posted by AaBbCcDdEeFf View Post

what we need to know from Cynthia is did Shiloh know which Entrance to the Park she came in and which she left, because everyone who went through the East guard shack was 200 feet from the chest.

If you go through that portal then it doesn't matter where in the Park you go after that, you were 200 feet away.
              So Forrest lied about the number of people who within 200 feet of the chest ? Or maybe your solution is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post
                Do you have a link to the string comment? I’ve never heard that before.
                Rose - I believe it was in one of her recent videos.

Comment

Originally posted by AaBbCcDdEeFf View Post

AaBbCcDdEeFf - That makes about as much sense as Cynthia and the others wanting Fenn's favorite spot to be a fishing hole. He said he was in love with the entire park not just a square foot of it.

Comment

Rose - I believe it was in one of her recent videos.
                    Ah, that explains it. I never had time for Chase videos that aren’t of F. I can read fast but don’t like watching videos that sound like Alvin, Simon, and Theodore. If anyone has even a paraphrased idea of what he told her regarding ‘string’, that sounds interesting, and may have some import on my solve. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Ah, that explains it. I never had time for Chase videos that aren’t of F. I can read fast but don’t like watching videos that sound like Alvin, Simon, and Theodore. If anyone has even a paraphrased idea of what he told her regarding ‘string’, that sounds interesting, and may have some import on my solve. Thanks in advance.
                      The story goes, he had a ball of string he kept in his desk for years. He pulled it out, Cynthia said he told her, he used it to find his way back to the place he hid the chest.
                      I am sorry that dog does not hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Knowledge View Post

The story goes, he had a ball of string he kept in his desk for years. He pulled it out, Cynthia said he told her, he used it to find his way back to the place he hid the chest.
                        I am sorry that dog does not hunt.
                        Thanks for the context.
                        A ball of string actually makes sense to me. That dog not only hunts, but is sitting on a pile of pheasants and geese waiting for someone to catch up. Wonder if the Container Store sells big nets.

Comment

Thanks for the context.
                          A ball of string actually makes sense to me. That dog not only hunts, but is sitting on a pile of pheasants and geese waiting for someone to catch up. Wonder if the Container Store sells big nets.
                          If Forrest needed a string to find the place where Peggy would be waiting, his reverie must have been fading.
                          I do feel that string has a place in the solution, but not as a trail of breadcrumbs.
                          In the final leg of the solution, I feel looking for Lewis and Clark is the key story. IMO
                          In TTOTC the missing string represents the missing treasure, again IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Knowledge View Post

If Forrest needed a string to find the place where Peggy would be waiting, his reverie must have been fading.
                            I do feel that string has a place in the solution, but not as a trail of breadcrumbs.
                            In the final leg of the solution, I feel looking for Lewis and Clark is the key story. IMO
                            In TTOTC the missing string represents the missing treasure, again IMO
                            Knowledge- You are so funny with that leg talk. Reminds me of how Forrest said he didn't like the short legs that Fred had on his cowboys. The route on the map from beginning to end formed a long leg with a foot.

Comment

Working...
                            X