NM is overlooked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hint View Post
    Perhaps he wants someone to find it, after all 88 is up there. That's how old f really is.
    No, he’s almost 90 (i.e. 89) his birthday is Aug 22, 1930.
    “My Shadow Ain’t Cast by No Fool.” F

Comment

I'm not overlooking NM. I excluded it from day 1. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post
        I'm not overlooking NM. I excluded it from day 1. ;-)
        OMG!! That is terrible.....does it hurt?? I have never understood how someone could shoot themselves in their own foot!!!?

(lol, good luck to you zap)

Comment

If you are in the right area the clues in his poem are so evident that each one is needed in the order as you read them and they will take you down the correct path to the area where the chest is located. If you are not in the right area the poem will not make a whole lot of sense. To find the actual spot from the poem it would be almost impossible, the poem will get you in the area but the exact spot you need the book the Thrill of the chase. The clues in the book will support that you are in the correct area and like he says "if you are wise" you will see his clues in the book and if you see them all they lead you to the actual spot. Now back to your question what does he mean about overlook- Overlook is a nice clue- it has nothing to do with being overlooked or passed by- it is telling those who know what area the chest is in where they need to search. Does that make sense - Every interview he makes he is giving lots of clues. I hope this helps you out on your thought... Like Fenn, I also have a secret .. MS

Comment

Originally posted by Sexsonm View Post
            If you are in the right area the clues in his poem are so evident that each one is needed in the order as you read them and they will take you down the correct path to the area where the chest is located. If you are not in the right area the poem will not make a whole lot of sense. To find the actual spot from the poem it would be almost impossible, the poem will get you in the area but the exact spot you need the book the Thrill of the chase. The clues in the book will support that you are in the correct area and like he says "if you are wise" you will see his clues in the book and if you see them all they lead you to the actual spot. Now back to your question what does he mean about overlook- Overlook is a nice clue- it has nothing to do with being overlooked or passed by- it is telling those who know what area the chest is in where they need to search. Does that make sense - Every interview he makes he is giving lots of clues. I hope this helps you out on your thought... Like Fenn, I also have a secret .. MS
            What is your secret?
            ive found a city in a cipher decoding- of where warm waters halt.
            maybe this is you’re secret too?

Comment

Overlooked

Looked at too much
              Is in place to the north, overlooking NM, thus Colorado
              Is not considered

Given the NM is probably the most popular choice among the search states, we can eliminate overlooked being "not considered"; is it looked at too much? IMO, yup, because it's not in NM, so it's in a state that is above (north of) NM, overlooking it, so Colorado.
              One of the secrets of life is that all that is really worth the doing is what we do for others. - Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by RahRah View Post
                Overlooked

Looked at too much
                Is in place to the north, overlooking NM, thus Colorado
                Is not considered

Given the NM is probably the most popular choice among the search states, we can eliminate overlooked being "not considered"; is it looked at too much? IMO, yup, because it's not in NM, so it's in a state that is above (north of) NM, overlooking it, so Colorado.
                your logic is undeniable (i,robot ref) AND the poem backs her up so there you go, cya out there!

Comment

Some years back, Baby Bear LLC bought some property around Steamboat Springs....

Comment

Didn't Mark Twain once work on a Steamboat?

Comment

I find it interesting that in the most recent MW Featured Questions, Forrest says:
                      1. New Mexico used to be the favorite search area, but in 2019 that popularity on the blogs switched to the northern states.
                      2. My vision tells me that it is only a matter of time until someone finds the treasure.
                      Neither of these statements confirm or rule-out a search state, but together, it seems like the flurry of activity in the northern states could be fueling his "vision".

~Allen K.

Comment

Originally posted by AllenK View Post
                        I find it interesting that in the most recent MW Featured Questions, Forrest says:
                        1. New Mexico used to be the favorite search area, but in 2019 that popularity on the blogs switched to the northern states.
                        2. My vision tells me that it is only a matter of time until someone finds the treasure.
                        Neither of these statements confirm or rule-out a search state, but together, it seems like the flurry of activity in the northern states could be fueling his "vision".

~Allen K.
                        I like your way of thinking, but I would lean on a special solve he seems to know (why ever) and not on trends...

Anti-fun GUS: "not funny!"

Comment

Originally posted by AllenK View Post

~Allen K.
                          I always chuckle to myself when I can identify homophones that match what Fenn is saying.

In this case, it's cite/site/sight....My vision (sight) tells (cite) me that it (site) is only a matter of time until someone finds the treasure.
                          One of the secrets of life is that all that is really worth the doing is what we do for others. - Lewis Carroll

Comment

Working...
                          X