New FF Video quotes tonight......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New FF Video quotes tonight......

The show tonight will be Forrest Fenn answering the question "what happens to The Chase after you die". The follow up question "how will we know its found" we need to talk about. It's SIGNIFICANT! DeCall Thomas will be on the show to give his thoughts and talk about the Las Vegas Jingle Bell Rock treasure hunt!! Link will be posted about 30 minutes before the show! See you all on the Hint of Riches channel at 6pm PST! Link to follow soon.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

And so no link for me

Comment

Why do I keep missing half of the show?

Comment

It’s okay. I’m tired anyway.

Comment

It is 6 Pacific..... You just need to be patient! 2 Hr different from CST 3 from EST
          KPRO promised link 30 min before..... Kick her butt when that doesn't happen... until then CHILL
          Last edited by Coinaster; 12-16-2019, 07:26 PM.

Comment

utube mutes me, why is f always by the wagon? santa fe trail? what? is it in the wood wagon at his house? jk
            Last edited by khan; 12-16-2019, 07:36 PM.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmMX_z_mgFk

Here is the link!

Comment

Hating education is a mistake.

Comment

I don’t think we will know.
                  He’s protecting his family the best he can.
                  But I guess ya never know.

Comment

You mean it’s significant other

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE
                      "There is some problems that come with this treasure hunt."

"There's a way to know but I'm not gonna tell you what it is." (when asked how we would know the tc has been found once F is no longer around).

Q : What is the one thing that all searchers are missing ?
                      A : It's important to the story but I'm not gonna tell you what it is. I'm saving that for the person that finds the treasure. But, it's significant . . .
                      TRUST

Comment

Douglas Prestons hint: but you gotta have all of them, one is not gunna take you there.

Comment

Working...
                        X