Fenn interview Dec. 6 at 3:00pm MST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fenn interview Dec. 6 at 3:00pm MST

KOB 77 radio in ABQ is doing a program on Fenn at 3:00 MST. They live stream.

http://www.newsradiokkob.com/tj-trout/
    TJ Trout dominated the Albuquerque radio market (at KZRR-94 Rock) for two decades with his brand of smart, humorous, and edgy content. In 2014 he was inducted into the New Mexico Broadcasters Association Hall of Fame. After a seven-year fling with retirement he now returns to do Afternoon Drive from

Not an interview with Fenn, just TJ Trout reading the poem and he and his sidekick discussing the chase. The segment was 12 minutes. I had to wait 42 minutes, which I will never get back. Also discussed the lawsuit, and theorized that the plaintiff filed himself because no attorney would take the case.
    Last edited by Anna Graham; 12-06-2019, 06:00 PM.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
    --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

Originally posted by Anna Graham View Post
      Not an interview with Fenn, just TJ Trout reading the poem and he and his sidekick discussing the chase. The segment was 12 minutes. I had to wait 42 minutes, which I will never get back. Also discussed the lawsuit, and theorized that the plaintiff filed himself because no attorney would take the case.
      not an interview -- pretty key wording there. thanks for clarifying that.

Comment

Originally posted by Anna Graham View Post
        Yea, I listened for 40 minutes and said screw it. I'm not that guy.

Comment

Working...
        X