Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawsuit against FF

https://www.santafenewmexican.com/ne...bcbc81e16.html
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Hey, David Harold Hanson, of Colorado Springs, how does it feel to be a LOSER ?

Yeah, I'm laughing AT you.

Comment

Wrong 'solve' pal! It was NEVER there!! Get over yourself....

Comment

A prime example of why the eventual finder may want to remain silent and not share their solve with the world.
        All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
        --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

Is it a user we should know?

Anti-fun GUS: "not funny!"

Comment

That son of a bitch! I’m half tempted to drive out there and kick his ass so he has something to truly whine about!

Comment

Originally posted by RoKi
              ROLL TIDE he will also be losing in court lol
              Of course he will. Can't you just see the look on the judge's face as s/he listens to the opening argument ?
              But, that look will pale in comparison with the look that will come as a result of weak-knees, when the court orders him to pay all court costs as well as attorney's fees. And then he realizes that Forrest hires only the best lawyers that money can buy and pays them out of his petty-cash drawer.

This is like taking a knife to a gunfight.
              It'll get tossed and then the loser gets to pay big bucks for his one chance to look stupid in front of the world.

Comment

It's people like him who tarnish what the true meaning this Chase is all about.

Comment

Originally posted by Moody Chameleon View Post
                  It's people like him who tarnish what the true meaning this Chase is all about.
                  Trust me, there are far worse people than this guy, who are in this thing. Far worse.

Comment

Warning to the eventual finder: The case against you will be a class action

I personally feel sorry for this guy. His actions are misdirected and misconstrued. He filed the complaint Pro Se and he could have used the $400 filing fee and the cost of serving the complaint to help the autistic children he alludes to in his complaint. I have to wonder if he is delusional or whether he is out to get his 10 minutes in the spotlight, just because he has a limited imagination and can't find the treasure. To see the complaint see here: Fenn.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post
                      Warning to the eventual finder: The case against you will be a class action

I personally feel sorry for this guy. His actions are misdirected and misconstrued. He filed the complaint Pro Se and he could have used the $400 filing fee and the cost of serving the complaint to help the autistic children he alludes to in his complaint. I have to wonder if he is delusional or whether he is out to get his 10 minutes in the spotlight, just because he has a limited imagination and can't find the treasure. To see the complaint see here: [ATTACH]n130867[/ATTACH]
                      Invalid file specified
                      All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
                      --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

Originally posted by Anna Graham View Post

Invalid file specified
                        It works for me.
                        I'm reading the complaint.
                        I'd rip this guy to shreds really really quick, with my first counter-argument.
                        The very first thing I would ask him to validate is "The Amount in Controversy", which he lists as $ 1,500,000 US.

The Defendant, Forrest Burke Fenn, has never established any monetary value to the treasure.
                        Each and every value that has been placed on the treasure, has been set by speculation and conjecture from sources who have no means of placing any determinate amount of value to the chest and the items contained therein. Forrest is the only one who could even hazard a guess as to what it is worth, and he has refused to throw those numbers out .
                        So, the first thing that the loser needs to disclose is where and how he came by said amount.
                        I would then have to remind him that the very first sentence in his "Statement of Claim" says this . . . "The defendant graciously prepared a "treasure" box containing an unknown value of articles."
                        This frivolous suit just decreased in value tremendously.

Yea, a decent attorney is going to love this one.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Fenn-2.jpg Views:	34 Size:	203.6 KB ID:	130878Click image for larger version  Name:	Fenn-5.jpg Views:	35 Size:	171.2 KB ID:	130875Click image for larger version  Name:	Fenn-4.jpg Views:	36 Size:	363.0 KB ID:	130876

Comment

Poor guy. I think he is going to get a lot of hateful emails......

Comment

"The Plaintiff followed the clues and arrived at the location the hidden items were found."

Defense : Who found the hidden items ?
                              Plaintiff : I don't know.
                              Defense : Then how do you know they were found ?
                              Plaintiff : Because they weren't there when I got there.
                              Defense : So, you're saying that you solved all the clues and when you got there, someone else had already gotten there ahead of you and took the treasure ?
                              Plaintiff : Yes, that's the only thing that could have happened.

ROFL

Comment

Working...
                              X