Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lawsuit against FF

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lawsuit against FF

    https://www.santafenewmexican.com/ne...bcbc81e16.html
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

  • #2
    Wrong 'solve' pal! It was NEVER there!! Get over yourself....

    Comment


    • #3
      A prime example of why the eventual finder may want to remain silent and not share their solve with the world.
      All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
      --Arthur Schopenhauer--

      Comment


      • #4
        Is it a user we should know?
        „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
        G. C. Lichtenberg

        Comment


        • #5
          That son of a bitch! I’m half tempted to drive out there and kick his ass so he has something to truly whine about!

          Comment


          • #6
            It's people like him who tarnish what the true meaning this Chase is all about.

            Comment


            • #7
              Warning to the eventual finder: The case against you will be a class action

              I personally feel sorry for this guy. His actions are misdirected and misconstrued. He filed the complaint Pro Se and he could have used the $400 filing fee and the cost of serving the complaint to help the autistic children he alludes to in his complaint. I have to wonder if he is delusional or whether he is out to get his 10 minutes in the spotlight, just because he has a limited imagination and can't find the treasure. To see the complaint see here: Fenn.pdf

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post
                Warning to the eventual finder: The case against you will be a class action

                I personally feel sorry for this guy. His actions are misdirected and misconstrued. He filed the complaint Pro Se and he could have used the $400 filing fee and the cost of serving the complaint to help the autistic children he alludes to in his complaint. I have to wonder if he is delusional or whether he is out to get his 10 minutes in the spotlight, just because he has a limited imagination and can't find the treasure. To see the complaint see here: [ATTACH]n130867[/ATTACH]
                Invalid file specified
                All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
                --Arthur Schopenhauer--

                Comment


                • #9
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	Fenn-2.jpg Views:	34 Size:	203.6 KB ID:	130878Click image for larger version  Name:	Fenn-5.jpg Views:	35 Size:	171.2 KB ID:	130875Click image for larger version  Name:	Fenn-4.jpg Views:	36 Size:	363.0 KB ID:	130876

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Poor guy. I think he is going to get a lot of hateful emails......

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I understand the time consuming frivolity and infuriating inconvenience, but can we all take a step off the hate train and genuinely consider the likelihood of mental distress/ illness?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post
                        Poor guy. I think he is going to get a lot of hateful emails......
                        I removed the page of his home address and personal info. If you line out that part, you can repost.
                        “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by kpro View Post

                          I removed the page of his home address and personal info. If you line out that part, you can repost.
                          There is a reason why in this country why civil and criminal complaints are available to the public. This is an important function to discourage frivolous lawsuits and public shame. It is obvious the claim has no merit, although it alludes to fraud. How on earth he is planning on proving his allegations is beyond me. The complaint does have a claim damaging kids (autistic kids) but lacks the homeless and sick puppies clause that I would have included. I seriously doubt the complaint will even get to the discovery phase. It won't be a pretty sight to listen to the judge when Mr. Fenn's attorney asks for a summary judgement with an monetary award to cover his attorney's fees. I feel for the guy. I don't think he knows what it is like to draw the ire of a federal judge, wasting their time.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Forrest owes absolutely no searcher a red cent . We are all adults and knew what this was (or should have) when we began. It is a chance for adventure for families and friends with no guarantees attached. If anything, we owe him for bringing excitement into our lives. Speaking for myself alone, the chase has become a big part of my life, and I am grateful.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ROLL TIDE

                              Trust me, there are far worse people than this guy, who are in this thing. Far worse.
                              Sad but true.
                              This poor jerk just doesn’t understand the meaning of “average intelligence”. Not that that has anything to do with also being a fool.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X