Great show tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great show tonight

Guest Cynthia mechum and we will have fenn interview quote, the first in the series!
    https://youtu.be/mvppFdx8zOg
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Sounds like fun but when does it start?

Comment

Malarkey

Comment

So now park at WWH instead of begin IT. Makes total sense to me. Thanks for the fun show!
        Last edited by Seabiscuit; 12-02-2019, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Will this be available to watch? I wasn't able to tune in and the link doesn't work

Comment

Nevermind, it says uploaded two minutes ago lol

Comment

Thanks Kpro and Cow for giving us little tidbits of your interviews!! It's nice to hear something new coming from f, even if it was only about getting into your car and drive to start the chase. Also looking forward to what Douglas Preston had to say.

Comment

Video removed?

Comment

why was it removed was there a fenn interview miss quote?

Comment

Originally posted by 1keyword View Post
                    why was it removed was there a fenn interview miss quote?
                    Here's a better link

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
                    --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

Originally posted by Seabiscuit View Post
                      So now park at WWH instead of begin IT. Makes total sense to me. Thanks for the fun show!
                      That isn't what Fenn said...even though that is what Kpro continually said he said on this show.

Fenn's exact words "You start the chase by getting in your car and going to the first clue...that's what starts it".

He never says park your car...Kpro, Cynthia and Cow inserted that part in their discussion of the clip they played. Unless there is more to the quote that they didn't play. Kpro kept saying "Fenn said to park at WWWH"...but never explained where that came from.

So be careful...there was a lot of additional assumptions and logical leaps added to that discussion.

Comment

Well KPro is top notch. I do hear you Outkast.

Comment

I did say these were my logical jumps and logic chaser needs to look them over, like you all do!
                          “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Working...
                          X