• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vestalpatience View Post
    A River runs Through it
    note-the letters he capitalized

ART

this image of Bip is on the Home Page of Old Santa Fe Trading.

Eric Sloane
    alone
    art
    ART also could spell RAT Maybe he is trying to tell us he smells a rat. I don't know,...... but one thing I do know is the last time I checked.....A river ran through "Chaos". (Really)

Comment

good stuff on dals 243 in about the middle. Fav is Bip sayen, where have you been. I don't know yet if this is a 3 or a 2 wrapper puzzle. I have to go back triple check all my haunts, which i hope i find new possibilities this wintery winter. I just wanna be with bip so much, he misses me i know. I just sold my house to this arty woman girl who has a weenie dog named minnie, she is so neat and playful, the girl that is. She gave me a bunch of money so i can search every single minute of every single day forever and ever, kinda neat!

Comment

Originally posted by khan View Post
        good stuff on dals 243 in about the middle. Fav is Bip sayen, where have you been. I don't know yet if this is a 3 or a 2 wrapper puzzle. I have to go back triple check all my haunts, which i hope i find new possibilities this wintery winter. I just wanna be with bip so much, he misses me i know. I just sold my house to this arty woman girl who has a weenie dog named minnie, she is so neat and playful, the girl that is. She gave me a bunch of money so i can search every single minute of every single day forever and ever, kinda neat!
        Congratulations (I think)!!

Comment

Originally posted by OH!!

The other half of this is at the end of the scrapbook. If you are showing a capital "R" and a small "r", what are you pointing out?
          The "S" is after it.
          Now it’s back to A River Runs Through it, page 9. Thank you S.
          Sorry, Help me out.
          is it RunS?
          are we still talking about poop?

Comment

Kpro didn’t catch this on the live show
            but it’s Soutwest- which, I still think Snoutwest would have been cute.
            also- 6 images while Forrest claims 7

Logic says- Forrest is saying A River Through...
            as in a hint to the treasure location.
            Last edited by Vestalpatience; 12-03-2019, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vestalpatience View Post
              Kpro didn’t catch this on the live show
              but it’s Soutwest- which, I still think Snoutwest would have been cute.
              also- 6 images while Forrest claims 7

Logic says- Forrest is saying A River Through...
              as in a hint to the treasure location.
              the shoshone are the snake people, how bout a shoshone fork shaped like a tooth and the chest is in a cavity hmmm....?

Comment

The alphabet.
                Alp ha! ..bet!
                There's no mountain higher than attitude.
                No letters amount to more than gratitude.
                Last edited by Castellaw1685; 12-04-2019, 02:11 AM.
                Miles up in the air he flew, He just murmured, Toodle-oo!
                Righty-O!

Comment

khan You sold the leprechaun?
                  I bought a shell. If I fix and still don’t like, I’ll sell, get a new shell- try a new renovation, but the 2nd time with mad experience. I’m ground-up’ing this’un. I’m pretty excited.

Comment

The alphabet.
                    THEE BIG POOP!

Comment

1st line
                      I had seen the movie, A River runs Through it, but had not read the book.
                      “You should,” my friend said, and she gave me a copy. After only 8 pages a mood came over me and I put the book aside to write this story. It is something I had to do. The book will be there later.

Last line

C'mon, this sticks out like a green light turning red as being part of this SB's solve. BIP is the awesomely written cover story.
                      I've even read that Bip was Mr piB, that the left fielder was holding instead of his mitt. (the fake Dr Pepper) Ha-ha........
                      What an interesting thot, OH. Wonder what was in the first 8 pages that set his mood?
                      Maybe it's like "Catcher" - it' my story, and I can tell it better.

Comment

1st line
                        “You should,” my friend said, and she gave me a copy. After only 8 pages a mood came over me and I put the book aside to write this story. It is something I had to do. The book will be there later.

Last line

C'mon, this sticks out like a green light turning red as being part of this SB's solve. BIP is an awesome & passionately written cover story.
                        I've even read that Bip was Mr piB, that the left fielder was holding instead of his mitt. (the fake Dr Pepper) Ha-ha........
                        " Cheers" raises glass. "I'll take a turn." Nothing like having a awesome host! "It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas everywhere I go!"

https://youtu.be/JsntlJZ9h1U
                        https://youtu.be/k363NPMuw_w
                        https://youtu.be/o5-yjO26ih0

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty View Post
                          " Cheers" raises glass. "I'll take a turn." Nothing like having a awesome host! "It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas everywhere I go!"

https://youtu.be/JsntlJZ9h1U
                          Where's the party?

"If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

Some of you guys are are totally totally, Well...

F

Comment

Really I appreciate Fenn's love for his dogs...
                              Dog's have earned the term "man's best friend" and they are great toe warmers.
                              Miles up in the air he flew, He just murmured, Toodle-oo!
                              Righty-O!

Comment

1st line

Last line

C'mon, this sticks out like a green light turning red as being part of this SB's solve. BIP is an awesome & passionately written cover story.
                                I've even read that Bip was a Mr piB, that the left fielder was holding instead of his mitt. (the fake Dr Pepper) Ha-ha........
                                What do you mean a green light turning red? How so?
                                I agree that BIP is a cover sorry. A positive one.

Comment

Working...
                                X