Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=78yd_a...ature=youtu.be

live in two hours.....
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

[QUOTE=kpro;n130549]. In it is the BIP book

With only 1 or even 10 copies printed, congrats, you scored a master piece.

Comment

[QUOTE=Strawshadow;n130561]
        Originally posted by kpro View Post
        . In it is the BIP book

With only 1 or even 10 copies printed, congrats, you scored a master piece.
        Hey thanks. do you remember the Blue Corn, sitting with Sandy? That is the S reference in this scrapbook! (Coming from Cynthia!).
        “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

So f thanks S for giving him the book A RIVER... and S is a friend of Cynthia and f... All is good
          Now sometime back don't remember when did f use the word yous so now hidden among the gems we have Thank yous..

lol

Comment

Sometimes one wave (or wag) can affect an entire ocean. I love this SB. Thanks for sharing, Forrest!
            "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Comment

A River runs Through it
              note-the letters he capitalized

ART

this image of Bip is on the Home Page of Old Santa Fe Trading.

Eric Sloane
              alone
              art

Comment

Originally posted by Cold_Well View Post
                Sometimes one wave (or wag) can affect an entire ocean. I love this SB. Thanks for sharing, Forrest!
                Agreed. I think F is showing his big heart with this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Vestalpatience View Post
                  A River runs Through it

ART

Eric Sloane
                  alone
                  art
                  ART also could spell RAT Maybe he is trying to tell us he smells a rat. I don't know,...... but one thing I do know is the last time I checked.....A river ran through "Chaos". (Really)

Comment

A River runs Through it

ART

Eric Sloane
                    alone
                    art
                    The other half of this is at the end of the scrapbook. If you are showing a capital "R" and a small "r", what are you pointing out?
                    The "S" is after it.
                    Now it’s back to A River Runs Through it, page 9. Thank you S.
                    Last edited by OH!!; 12-03-2019, 08:14 PM.
                    When the chest is found and the truth is told, it will become a fairy tail with a reignbow.

Comment

good stuff on dals 243 in about the middle. Fav is Bip sayen, where have you been. I don't know yet if this is a 3 or a 2 wrapper puzzle. I have to go back triple check all my haunts, which i hope i find new possibilities this wintery winter. I just wanna be with bip so much, he misses me i know. I just sold my house to this arty woman girl who has a weenie dog named minnie, she is so neat and playful, the girl that is. She gave me a bunch of money so i can search every single minute of every single day forever and ever, kinda neat!

Comment

Originally posted by khan View Post
                        good stuff on dals 243 in about the middle. Fav is Bip sayen, where have you been. I don't know yet if this is a 3 or a 2 wrapper puzzle. I have to go back triple check all my haunts, which i hope i find new possibilities this wintery winter. I just wanna be with bip so much, he misses me i know. I just sold my house to this arty woman girl who has a weenie dog named minnie, she is so neat and playful, the girl that is. She gave me a bunch of money so i can search every single minute of every single day forever and ever, kinda neat!
                        Congratulations (I think)!!

Comment

Originally posted by OH!! View Post

The other half of this is at the end of the scrapbook. If you are showing a capital "R" and a small "r", what are you pointing out?
                          The "S" is after it.
                          Now it’s back to A River Runs Through it, page 9. Thank you S.
                          Sorry, Help me out.
                          is it RunS?
                          are we still talking about poop?

Comment

Kpro didn’t catch this on the live show
                            but it’s Soutwest- which, I still think Snoutwest would have been cute.
                            also- 6 images while Forrest claims 7

Logic says- Forrest is saying A River Through...
                            as in a hint to the treasure location.
                            Last edited by Vestalpatience; 12-03-2019, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Kpro didn’t catch this on the live show
                              but it’s Soutwest- which, I still think Snoutwest would have been cute.
                              also- 6 images while Forrest claims 7

Logic says- Forrest is saying A River Through...
                              as in a hint to the treasure location.
                              the shoshone are the snake people, how bout a shoshone fork shaped like a tooth and the chest is in a cavity hmmm....?

Comment

Sorry, Help me out.
                                is it RunS?
                                are we still talking about poop?
                                The alphabet.
                                When the chest is found and the truth is told, it will become a fairy tail with a reignbow.

Comment

Working...
                                X