Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrapbook 243: I Remember Bip

https://dalneitzel.com/2019/11/29/sc...d-forty-three/
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
    --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

Comment

Just beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by Llesbob View Post
        Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...
        My grandmother read that one to me when I was 7 y.o. when our family lost our Clementine. Still remember it (and her) like it was yesterday. Few understand those of us whose hearts don't differentiate between family members on four legs instead of two. Those who do are truly among a lucky number. #CouldntBeAnyCloser (boy do I know that feeling)

Comment

I'd give a box of gold to see my friend Bills again.
          I love these type of videos

Last edited by SteveandhisdogBillie; 11-30-2019, 03:57 AM.

Comment

This is a very touching story...
            My son’s middle name is my childhood dog’s name.
            There is very little in this world that compares to the companionship of a dog.
            I love Bip.

Comment

I don't have TFTW so, can someone confirm that the story of BIP begins on page 243 ?
              http://mysteriouswritings.proboards....t/39074/thread

Comment

Originally posted by SimonSays
                Yes.
                Thank you.
                ==================================

This has got to be the saddest movie I've ever watched . . .
                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hachi:_A_Dog%27s_Tale

It's based on a true story, and coincidentally, one of the dogs trained for the movie was named Forrest.

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post
                  I don't have TFTW so, can someone confirm that the story of BIP begins on page 243 ?
                  http://mysteriouswritings.proboards....t/39074/thread
                  I believe that chapter is named r.i.p. pg243.
                  Page 242
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	242.JPG
Views:	760
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	130544
                  pg243
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	rip.JPG Views:	0 Size:	59.8 KB ID:	130543
                  Last edited by OH!!; 11-30-2019, 12:09 PM.
                  When the chest is found and the truth is told, it will become a fairy tail with a reignbow.

Comment

Originally posted by OH!! View Post

I believe that chapter is named r.i.p. pg243.
                    Is it a story about BIP ?

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

Is it a story about BIP ?
                      No. I added the story above.
                      When the chest is found and the truth is told, it will become a fairy tail with a reignbow.

Comment

Originally posted by OH!! View Post

No. I added the story above.
                        Hmm, okay. I guess I misconstrued the post from MW.
                        Thanks, OH!!

Comment

As most of you are aware, Mike and I acquired a collection of Forrest/Eric, etc. last week. In it is the BIP book, as well as other information that could be of interest. We will do a show this weekend, as we were just discussing yesterday which item to start off with and this scrapbook came out..... lol! We typically will roll these out every Monday on our show, but we are already lined up with Cynthia and have the show already lined up. If you have any info to add, I will check on this thread and appreciate ate the help with any tied bits

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	743
Size:	1.60 MB
ID:	130551Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	737
Size:	1.34 MB
ID:	130550
                          “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Oh boy this reminds me of Snoopy.
                            Last edited by Seabiscuit; 12-01-2019, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Also most Dachshunds don’t look that much like Beagles.
                              Last edited by Seabiscuit; 12-01-2019, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X