The first line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by astree View Post

What image is that? The spiral connecting the trees got my attention (yggdrasil?)

sow hy is it that i must go ( the SOW occurs right after the GIP / PIG phrase go in peace )
    You're close with Y. It's a local artist's take on "Thurisaz," a Norse rune. I emailed the artist a few weeks ago to ask the inspiration behind this particular iteration. Haven't heard back and then I noticed the artist who created it (who just happens to live just down the street from me) hasn't been on the particular website on which I found this design in about 5 years. I don't think it matters much what conscious awareness an artist holds as the motivation for their creation, only that it exists and what it means to me/others. This symbol, for me, is amalgamation of Thurisaz + As Above So Below + a few other pertinent ideas which I believe tie together quite nicely. While I've often connected with the notion of raw, chaotic, creative energy, I'm quite aware I'm not a committed member of "Paganism" -- the above symbol expands upon the meaning of one specific image steeped in one specific tradition, broadening the meaning and adding a prescriptive element which transcends mere "creative chaos." The duplicative frame creates a 'mirror effect' combined with much finer lines than Thurisaz's typical broad-tribal-strokes which speaks to a refinement and articulation of 'chaos' into a sort of willed 'order.' We all get butterflies; training them to fly in formation is an art. Anyway, thanks for noticing ...

Comment

Thanks, Dottie. Great insights.

Comment

The word "As" could mean "in the manner which."
        Imagine a sentence/riddle: As I travelled to work today, I embedded a nail.
        The answer is DROVE.
        Life is short and the world is wide

Comment

the first line
          As I have gone alone in there
          really what make everyone think he went alone in there..

I have my solve still a little incomplete but if its wrong then I have no where else to search.. I'm just trying to help people look at this from a different point of view..

you can tell me i'm crazy or off my rocker it doesn't offend me
          before long I'll have the completed solution good or bad... only time will tell

I won't give yu my view of the line but I think once you see it a whole new perspective will be seen...

GL it's a long winter.

let me just add that it seems everyone has been overlooking the obvious
          Last edited by JChere; Yesterday, 08:54 PM.

Comment

The first time. Ever I saw your face. The first line. Ever I thought (about what)

Comment

IFUT. .IMHO
              Last edited by Wraith14u; Today, 02:13 AM.
              "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

Originally posted by JChere View Post
                the first line
                As I have gone alone in there
                really what make everyone think he went alone in there..

I have my solve still a little incomplete but if its wrong then I have no where else to search.. I'm just trying to help people look at this from a different point of view..

you can tell me i'm crazy or off my rocker it doesn't offend me
                before long I'll have the completed solution good or bad... only time will tell

I won't give yu my view of the line but I think once you see it a whole new perspective will be seen...

GL it's a long winter.

let me just add that it seems everyone has been overlooking the obvious
                Not everyone, GL. Start at the beginning has always been my fav.

Comment

Working...
                X