Questions?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions?????

Do you think there is a set of hints on the gallery Forrest once owned? The doodles, tributes, and personal thoughts before the chase? The books before the chase? The personal connections to Eric Sloane? What Forrest sold and focused on in his gallery? His friendships with many people and their connection in the chase? Things from Yellowstone during his time there that he signed? Things on Old Sante Fe Trading Company’s site that could be connected to the chase?

There are a few questions I would like to ponder. And ask you to weigh in on those thoughts.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

I think it was for the love & history

Comment

Isn’t there a mural in the guest house? Can’t remember where I read that or what it depicts. I doubt it’s Chase related but sounds neat. Also, I’d like to see what was woven in the ‘weaving studio’.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post
        Isn’t there a mural in the guest house? Can’t remember where I read that or what it depicts. I doubt it’s Chase related but sounds neat. Also, I’d like to see what was woven in the ‘weaving studio’.
        Wasn't it described as dainty - or was it quaint?

Comment

Yes I think it is Sloan’s real name that comes into play.

Comment

I think someone could look here? No one speaking.

Comment

Plus it’s not fair that Clint’s movie was my Dad’s favorite. Too much time has passed for there to be more time. In my chase. Did I fall off the sane cliff? Maybe. But my dad took on Mother Theresa and above all was amazing. Write that down.

Comment

Plus derangement isn’t always crazy. 6 you say. How restrictive. Think outside the box and fix what is happening religiously. Bring the weight back to the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by Seabiscuit View Post
                  Yes I think it is Sloan’s real name that comes into play.
                  "with two gold nuggets as big as a hen's egg....."

Comment

Nice!
                    Last edited by Seabiscuit; 11-26-2019, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Seabiscuit View Post
                      Ok. Also. It seems logical but perhaps Fenn doesn’t know I think that’s the spot. You must be careful and smart. I can’t help you there. I see out of one eye haha. Or not that strike was unfair TY and to be beautiful I’m going to have to get a 8,000 dollar tooth! Holy crud we should be dentists. One bite into an olive, goodbye tooth.
                      He said it was gonna be difficult.

Comment

Working...
                      X